The Stripper ~ Jb

Od short_allexis

Alison Rivera is suddenly being auctioned off at the strip club she works at. What happens when the biggest C... Více

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
9.
10.
New Story
11.
Rant.
What have we done??
12.
13.
14.
New Story!!!!
15.

8.

2.9K 78 10
Od short_allexis

Alison's POV

"Thank you for the dinner tonight Justin. I really enjoyed it." I say once we step into his home. I still can't get over how beautiful his place is. Taking off my coat, I go to hang it up but Justin takes it from me before I can.

"It's no problem sweetheart. I really enjoyed it too." He says hanging my coat by the door. My heart flutters for the nickname he has for me. My head hangs low so he won't see the blush that managed to find its way on my cheeks. Two fingers are placed under my chin, and my head was lifted. My eyes automatically meet a pair of golden-brown eyes that leaves me breathless every time I stare into them.

Justin takes a step toward me and I instinctively take a step back. He kept taking steps toward me and I moved back until my back hit the wall. No matter how much I wanted to look away, my eyes were glued to his. He took one more step forward leaves about an inch or two between our bodies. His face milo meters from mine. My breath hitches as he brushes his lips against mine, not applying an force.

"I really want to kiss again." He murmurs as his lips brush against the skin of my neck, still not applying an pressure. A shiver runs through my body and my hands clench the material covering his biceps.

"Nobodies stopping you." I whisper breathlessly. He growls into my neck before looking into my eyes. His eyes are darker now. Lust swimming in them.

"Damn right there's not." He growls. I didn't have time to reply and he crashes his lips onto mine. My eyes flutter shut, loving the feeling of his lips against mine. His hands are placed on my waist pulling me closer to his body.

Then I feel the press of his tongue against my lips asking for entrance. I deny him just to tease him causing him to groan. I giggle softly, but immediately stop once I feel his hands on my butt, squeezing it in his hands causing me to gasps. He takes this opportunity to slip his tongue in my mouth. I moan at the feeling of his tongue pressed against mine.

He pulls away grabbing my hand, pulling me with him toward to the couch. I stop him before he can sit down. Wrapping my arms around his neck, I pull him in crashes my lips to his. He grunts in response putting his hands on my waist.

"Alison." He whispers against my lips.

It takes a second to register his words since my mind is all foggy from kissing him.

He takes my hand again and pulls me down on the sofa. We sit very close together and he kisses me again. "Is this okay?"

"Yes."

"How about this?" He says pulling me onto his lap so I'm straddling him. He grips the back of my neck pulling me into another kiss while his other hand rest on my bum, squeezing it. I moan allowing his tongue to invade my mouth. "Is that a yes?"

"Mmm." I him in response.

"Words Alison. I need words." He growls.

"Yes, Justin. Yes!"

He pulls back smiling. His eyes light up. "I need to be sure of your limitations."

"We're not having sex, but I'm perfectly fine with kissing."

"So kissing is good?" His lips touch mine as he speaks.

"Kissing is very good." It might be the best thing ever.

"I couldn't agree more." He says saying me his amazing smile.

I can't get enough of him. I want to be absorbed by him, consumed. I never wanted that before. If anything, I've keep my distance for reasons that are mine and only mine, and he's slowly making them fly out the window and that scares me. He moves his head to my neck and starts kissing it. His lips setting my whole body on fire.

"So I haven't succeeded in warning you away." He says.

"I'd say you failed miserably." I struggle to get it.

"Thank lord baby Jesus." He kisses me again. I giggle softly against his lips at his response. His childlike personality is the most adorable and cutest thing ever. It quickly goes away when he sweeps his tongue into my mouth. It has me on the verge of begging for something I didn't want to say. "There's a big party event at Bieber Enterprise for how well we're doing, and I want you to come with me. Please Alison come with me. I want you next to me, holding my hand as I represent the company."

"Justin..." I'm tempted. So very, very tempted.

"I already told them I was bringing a date." His teeth close over my earlobe, and I feel it in every nerve ending. "Your not going to leave me alone and embarrassed are you?"

I draw back to look at his face. "You said you weren't going to talk to me, but yet, you still planned on taking me to this event?"

"What can I say? I'm a very hopeful person. And when you come into my office to talk to me, it gave me even more hope. This dinner was also hope for convincing you to come with me. I saw you coming in my office as a sign."

"So even as you try to warn me off, you're planning to get me to this event."

"Guilty as charged. I figured if you have all the facts, you can make an informed decision." He shrugs.

"And I have all the facts now?"

"Excepted one."

"And what might that be?" I say raising an eyebrow.

"I'm sorry I didn't talk to you after that kiss we shared. I'm sorry I let someone else's opinion sway me when the only thing that should of mattered is what I know to be true, you're special and I want a chance with you."

Justin's POV

I hold my breath while I wait for her to answer me. I wouldn't blame her for saying no after telling her about my marriage and what to except of being around me.

"Tell me the truth." She says.

"Of course. Always." I ignore the alarm bells from my brain, reminding me of the secrets I'm keeping from her.

"The thing with the media... How bad will it be?" She ask nervously. She bites her lip innocently awaiting the answer. The way she's biting her lip is making me want to groan, but I control myself from doing so.

"It'll get pretty bad. They'll dig for any and all dirt that they can find, and if they don't get what they want, they'll make it up. They'll follow you around trying to see if your doing anything worth publishing. You'll be defending yourself against accusations that aren't even true."

"All that from one night with you?"

"All that and possibly more." I wish I didn't have to make her aware of any of these thing, but I have to be fair. They're the realities I have to live with everyday. Being the most wealthy and successful CEO in the world is a tiring business in the age of the twenty-four-hour news cycle. It's what I've dealt with. I'm used to it, but I won't have Alison exposed to any of it without making her aware of what's to come.

"You make it seems like I'd be crazy to go with you." She says while softly tracing my jaw with her fingertips.

"You would be, but I still hope you'd come anyways."

"There are things... About me... That I don't talk about. Ever. To anyone."

"Are these things something that would get out if the press were to dig it up?"

She shakes her head before sighing. "I was someone else then. I'm not that person anymore." She whispers the last part.

I want to ask her to explain. I want to be the one that she tells, but I never ask her more that she's willing to give because I don't want her to make her uncomfortable. I can already tell that if I push her out of her comfort zone, than I'll push her away and I definitely don't want to do that.

"Then other than the potential for a huge distraction and massive hubbub that I'll do everything in my power to protect you from, it'll be like any other date."

She throws her back and laughs, and I fall in love with the sound of her laughter. It's lusty, genuine, and gorgeous just like her. I want to be the reason she laughs and I want her to laugh everyday just so I can hear the delightful sound. "Like any other date huh?"

"Like any other date that includes designer attire, a few flashing cameras, a couple of big famous wealthy people here and there, and lots of parties and events." I shrug. "No biggie."

"Just another normal night for you huh?"

"It won't be any other normal night if you're with me."

She looks down and blushes. "You're good. I'll give you that." She says looking at me once more.

"Is that a 'Yes Justin, I would be more than happy to accompany you on this event'?"

"That's a yes Justin, I'd really like to go with you to this event but-"

I groan loudly throwing myself back against the sofa dramatically. Alison giggles at my silly behavior. "I hate the word 'but'. I never hated a word more than that one."

"But," she says smiling, "I have to see that I can take time off work."

"That won't be necessary. As long as you're staying with me, you won't be working. I spoke to Katie about it and she said that's perfectly fine."

"What do you mean I won't be going to work? How will I pay the bills at my apartment while I'm gone?" Her eyes wide.

My heart hurts a little hearing her say that she's going to go back to her apartment after all this is over. "Don't worry about that. As long as your with me, you won't have to worry about anything to do with money. I'll worry about your bills."

She shakes her head. "No Justin I can't let you do that. That's too much."

"Hush now child. Don't worry about it." She huffs before crossing her arms across her chest looking away from me.

"I'm not a child." She mumbles still not looking at me.

I raise my eyebrow. "Really?"

She looks at me from the corner of her eye before she erupts into fits of giggles causing me to smile brightly at her.

Alison's POV

After our talk, Justin said he had a couple of things to do in his office for work living me in the living room by myself. It's been about two hours since than, and I'm currently standing in front of the giant glass wall in a black t-shirt and grey sweats, looking over New York City.

Looking over the city makes me realize why I fell in love with it in the first places. All the lights at night look so beautiful that it makes the city look alive. Something about the lights in the city at night makes all my worries go away. It's so peaceful and mesmerizing.

A pair of arms wrap around my waste cause me to tense, but immediately relax when I'm filled with a familiar tingling sensation in my stomach. Justin rests his chin on my shoulder, kissing my cheek lightly before looking out into the city causing me to smile and the simple gesture.

We stay like for a couple of minutes, in comfortable silence. I sigh in content leaning back against Justin's muscular chest. This is something I could get used to. His arms squeeze me softly. I place my hands gently on his and start rubbing his arms in a soothing manner.

Our peaceful silence was suddenly ruined by a huge yawn that escaped my lips. Justin chuckles before putting his head in the crook of my neck, causing me to let out a giggle because his facial hair rubs against my skin making it tickle. "Someone tired huh?"

"Mhmm." I hum in response because of the way his lips brush against my neck and how his finger tips caress my sides taking me into complete and utter bliss. Closing my eyes, I lean more into his chest, feeling myself drift into sleep.

"Come on sweetheart." He says and I whine when he moves away, still keeping my eyes closed. He lets out a small laugh causing me to smile at the sound. Suddenly I'm being carried bridal style to what I assume is our room. I'm to tired to open my eyes to see.

I'm gently placed on the bed and I immediately get comfortable. I hear shuffles and movement in the room, but again, I'm to tired to open my eyes. The bed dips behind me, since I'm on my side, and an arm wraps around me, pulling me into a muscular chest. A kiss was placed on my temple before a head of against my neck.

"Goodnight Alison." Was the last thing I heard before I was out like a light.

*~*~*

A/N: I decided that I would be nice today and bless y'all with a chapter. Your welcome. :) -Allexis

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

586K 20.6K 41
Dana Mendes is an 18 year old student at the California College for Music where she majors in vocal music. She swore she'd be the best singer in her...
65.9K 1.7K 29
Sasha 19 years old. Her surname, parents she know nothing about. For the last 19 years she has been roaming around one foster home to other. Untill o...
2.9M 74.8K 40
Hailey is hired by her ruthless, cold, and Sexy boss who is also wealthy Mr. Valerian. He is used to getting his way with girls, any girl. But Hailey...
61.6K 1.8K 30
Heaven is heartbroken when Justin moves across the country to live with his dad. She hasn't spoken to him in months. One day he stopped calling and t...