Stop Breathing

By enjoylifereadbooks

This, story is about the rough life of a black teenage girl. She's 16 now but the drama started when she was... More

My life
The Man
I really don't like you
The next morning
The Fight
The big move
Meeting Shantel
Hmmmm...
A new side of him
The arguement
Life
Cheatin ass
She pregnant ...
Yes daddy
The suprise
Mrs. James
Bruh...
Still cheatin
Provertive ass
Im Tired
He got me fcked up
Bitch its ova!!!!
I hope it comes true...
Thank You!!

Lord forgive me

496 5 0
By enjoylifereadbooks

Aniyah pov....

I woke up from my daily nap and my mouth was full of blood. I cut my mouth on something while I was sleep I got out of bed and got my peroxide. I went to the sink put some peroxide in my mouth to get the blood out my mouth and the peroxide smelt like water I always smell stuff before I use it. So I poured a little in my mouth it didn't bubble up it just sat in my mouth like water. I said OK let me try my mouthwash it has a lot of peroxide usually when I pour my mouthwash in my mouth it foams up instantly. I poured it in there it tasted like water I was pissed tf off so I text my mom and told her I know Terrance go in my room while I'm at school. Just wait until he goes to work my moma don't get home until late too. I'm finna have a field day with his shit finally the fucker left and I went in his bathroom I was on my period. I got one of a small mouthwash cups we have and bled in it for a little bit I got his mouthwash and poured some in there with some oil and toilet water I shook it up and made it look as if nothing happened. I places it back under the cabinet I grabbed his toothbrush and scrubbed it all over the dirty floor. I put it back into his container keep fucking with me and get yourself fucked up. That was all I did because only 2 of my things we're messed up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 11.2K 29
သံသရာတစ်လျှောက် တကောက်ကောက်လိုက်ချင်။ သံသရာတစ္ေလွ်ာက္ တေကာက္ေကာက္လိုက္ခ်င္။
99.2K 3.1K 30
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
73.9K 241 11
As the title says
62.2K 3.8K 43
Cover by Yukuma Bear https://www.redbubble.com/people/pint-sizedpanda/shop?asc=u Our discord https://discord.gg/bqHFeZBnWj She has a text channel for...