Stop Breathing

By enjoylifereadbooks

This, story is about the rough life of a black teenage girl. She's 16 now but the drama started when she was... More

My life
The Man
I really don't like you
The next morning
The Fight
The big move
Meeting Shantel
Hmmmm...
A new side of him
The arguement
Life
Cheatin ass
She pregnant ...
Yes daddy
The suprise
Mrs. James
Bruh...
Still cheatin
Im Tired
He got me fcked up
Bitch its ova!!!!
Lord forgive me
I hope it comes true...
Thank You!!

Provertive ass

570 9 0
By enjoylifereadbooks

Aniyah pov...

I was tired and stressed out my mom was at work and I needed a hot relaxing bubble bath. I did all my hygiene stuff in the shower and ran my bubble bath water I closed the bedroom door and the bathroom door and LOCKED both of them because I didn't trust Terrance. I got in the tub put my earbuds in but turned my volume down low so that I could hear if anyone would knock on the door. I laid back and closed my eyes after relaxing for 30 mins. I heard the room door unlocking so I opened my eyes I thought maybe when the air conditioner came on the door made a noise like it always do. I let the water out and got out the tub when I looked up the bathroom door was halfway opened I know I closed and locked it before I got in. I hurried up and wrapped myself in a towel and closed the door. I ran back in the bathroom put my clothes on and walked in the bedroom when I went to the door it was unlocked. The only person that was in the house was Terrance he had to do it as I was about to open the room door I saw a shadow run towards the living room. I opened the door and he was acting like he was sleep on the couch. I wanted to cut his fucking neck bitch I knew you was watching me while I was in the tub. I wanted to call and tell my mom but I didn't because we was already struggling with the bills and we wouldn't of had a roof over our head. I always ask my mom why she won't leave Terrance and her answer is always because it's a roof over our head I want to get out of it too but I'm not able to at the time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

695K 21.1K 94
Unconditional love is all I need ..
514K 14.7K 53
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?
206K 10K 56
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
1.1M 61.2K 39
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...