Falling Hard For Niall Horan...

By SarahCastielle

It was a normal day as Cassidy Morgan was going about her life, but of course, bad things always seem to happ... More

1. Crash
2. The Hospital
3. Apparently, I'm pretty?
4. Our Little Picnic
5. The Monster
6. Seeing Mia
7. The Group Date
8. The Obvious One
9. Who Can We Trust?
10. Crossroads
11. My Proof
12. The New Low
13. At First Glance
14. Hear Me Out
15. Our Almost Perfect Day
16. The Allegation
17. Cinnamon Twist
18. Frozen in Fear
19. How Could You?
20. The Secrets We Hold
21. Departure Day
22. Blackmail
23. The Surprise
24. What We Hoped For
25. The Request
26. Good News Bad News
27. Can You Repeat That?
28. Another Shocker
29. Admittance
30. Harry's Moment
31. Liam's Meeting
32. Louis's Surprise
33. Decisions Decisions
34. The Choice
35. Pancake Surprise
36. The War
37. Let's Make Purple
38. Twitcam
39. Didn't See You Coming
40. Princess Down
41. Memory Remembrance
42. Nervous Bouncing
43. Brain Freeze
44. Video Camera
45. Wake Up
Acknowledgements
Sequel
Thank You
Watty Awards 2015

[ Interruption ] TCCA

948 14 3
By SarahCastielle

Hey guys!

I wanted to inform all of you that today is my 3 year Wattpad Anniversary! It's crazy to believe that I've been writing for so long.

As most of you know, whenever this comes around, I usually try to do something special ex. a ton of chapters at once, a new book, a continuation etc.

This time, I am releasing a new book! It is titled "The Coca-Cola Affair"

It's an Austin Mahone book, but even if you aren't into him or his music, I assure you that you will love it!

It would mean the absolute world to me if you gave it a read or even told your friends who are fans to give it a try.

I've been so excited to finally release this to you guys after a month of waiting, so I really hope you enjoy it!

Also, It has a very frequent update schedule as well! (which is posted in the description of the book on my page). So there's hardly any wait at all for chapters.

Here's the description :)

***
"You've never had coke in a glass bottle?!"

Austin Mahone has never met a girl like Emma Clarke. That's probably why he's so keen to keep her. However, when your best friends are worst enemies and your past begins to creep up on you, I can almost bet that it won't be so easy to do so. Especially when family, school, friendship, and love matters the most.
***

So, just go to my page and the first chapter will be posted :) I hope you all enjoy it and give it a try! You will not be disappointed!

-Sarah Cassidy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226K 5.4K 42
Crises can be overcome but can everyone survive? He and She - Niall and Olivia Happy moments don't last forever and when everything seems fine, somet...
15.3K 342 44
*COMPLETED* *UNDER MAJOR EDITING* *EVERYTHING IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION* Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ma6Obs8Cqo I didn't think that som...
53.4K 1.9K 47
[this is the story of my happily ever after. and don't worry, it's definitely a fun one.] - ❝I will love you until the end of time, and then even l...
78.5K 1.2K 40
{COMPLETED - SEQUEL OUT } Ellie is an ordinary girl . She lives with her best friend ,Natalie , in London . Her other best friend is Harry Styles fro...