TUMBLR ME ... J.B

By blondebiebah

@justinbieber: hey, you really shouldn't reblog pictures like that. . . HIGHEST RANKING IN FANFICTION #32 + ... More

+
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
lmao
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
love you guys so much (throwwwwback)
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
sequel!

eleven

16.9K 640 383
By blondebiebah

[marie]

-

You've got this Marie, you can do this. Hell, you gotta do this.

I took a deep breath in, clearing my mind of anything negative. This was my chance to show my potential.

Because this is what I wanted to do as a job, so I'd have to get used to it eventually!

I walked out and towards the flashing lights with Kendall by my side. I was shocked because it looked so different up here.

I kept a straight face and posture, walking up the runway whilst drake finished his last song, Kendall was on the opposite side of me now.

"You act so different around me because you're a good girl and you know it"

So many people were watching us and taking pictures whilst bobbing their heads to the music, this was such a chill environment I love it.

I strut down that runway like I owned it's ass, well I hoped that's how I looked. I made it to the bottom after Kendall, who was now walking back and people stood up to take pictures of me.

I walked back to the backstage entrance and saw Justin standing up, clapping like a proud dad from the corner of my eye.

I wanted to squeal and hug him like crazy, he knew how major this was for me. But I kept my cool and carried on walking.

"Who is that?" I heard people ask under the sounds of camera clicks. The names Marie biatch.

I'm kidding, it's Marie. Just Marie.

As soon as I made it to backstage Kendall was stood there with her wig off waiting for me.

She squealed excitedly and hugged me tight, I literally just met her and I loved her personality. "you did it! Your first runway show and you rocked the shit out of it!"

I smiled wide, not being able to stop. I was just so happy I didn't fuck up. "I didn't fuck it up.."

She started laughing and nodded "you did well young one, I have so much to teach you"

I grinned with a nod, I wanted her to teach me. I need that boost. All the models came up to me, knowing this was my first time and started giving me praise and well done's.

They made me feel so happy and welcomed. I wanted to stay in this moment forever.

"You have to become a model, you'd be perfect for the job without a doubt!" Little did they know I had an interview soon..

Before I could answer the small blonde girl I felt a tap on my shoulder, my head was telling me it was probably Zayn.

The girls all smiled, backing away from us and walked off with Kendall. I think she made them leave.

I turned on my heels to see Justin, I jumped in my own skin but quickly recovered.

I held a shaky hand to my lips and began to cry "no, don't cry princess"

I hugged him tight, not letting go for anything. He wasn't getting away this time.

He owed me this huge ass hug, I imagined it for so long and here we were. Behind a fashion show stage, hugging in front of complete strangers.

I had to remind myself that I would kill him later for ditching me, but right now I wanted to see him, in person.

"I can't believe you're finally here" I sniffled, looking up at him. His features were even more beautiful and flawless in person.

He didn't see that though, his insecurities were crazy high. I knew them all. I couldn't believe he even had one.

He's so perfect in my eyes and I tell him that all the time, I just pray one day he sees it too.

He smiled moving my hair from my face "
"it was last minute, maybe it was fate telling me to move my ass because you'd be here"

I chuckled, hugging him again just in case he vanished and it was my last chance.

I wouldn't let go for anything.. Except mum.

"Marie baby, what is this?" Mum asked, I backed away from Justin who looked around the room awkwardly, trying to dodge my mums eyes.

He acts like we're dating and running around in secret. Dude chill.

Justin decided to do the manly thing and introduced himself to mum, oh it's only up from here I guess. Or down.

"My name's Justin, mam"

Mum nodded keeping a straight face, she knew that already, since he was known by the world.

"How do you know my daughter?" mum asked with a cold look, oh god she was doing this again?

Justin by his lip and looked at me, I didn't know whether to laugh or cry for him.

"She's my best friend mam. We're uh,
we're close" Justin started scratching his eyebrow, something he did when he's nervous.

Mum suddenly smiled cheekily, chuckling at Justin who looked confused. This was what mum did when she met my guy friends.

She scared off my last potential boyfriend because he was so scared of her. "I'm just kidding, I know about you guys. Give me a hug"

Mum literally pulled Justin into an unexpected hug, what can I say we are a family of huggers.

Justin wrapped his arms around her awkwardly, patting her back whilst shaking his head at me.

"What is happening?" he asked me, using his lips making me chuckle quietly. He couldn't believe this was actually happening.

(who else thought of this, ahaha)

Mum smiled at Justin "those sunflowers were beautiful too, by the way" His cheeks heated up, he thought only I knew about that package. Ha, nope.

And with nothing else said, mum left to do a press conference.

Justin whispered in my ear "she scared the shit out of me"

I tried to hold in my laughter, I knew she scared this shit out of him. I could see it in his cute little face. "she does that to everyone"

We stood in a comfortable silence for a few seconds until Justin broke the silence laughing "what's so funny?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

He held onto the wig which was still on my head and pulled it off "couldn't take you seriously in that wig"

I chuckled with him, taking the wig from his hands "I forgot I had it on, someone distracted me"

Justin grinned with a cheeky shrug "who was that?"

You.

I smiled sweetly deciding to play with him "Zayn Malik, you heard of him?"

Justin's jaw tightened and he smiled sarcastically "the player? Yeah I've heard of him"

"Why don't you like him?" I asked, wanting to know really why he didn't like Malik.

He must have at least one reason as to why, he can't expect me to leave him alone without a reason.

He shrugged, clearly not telling me things. "He's an asshole, stay away from him."

"How'd you know that?" I asked, wanting proper answers.

He groaned, holding my waist whilst I stood on his feet, this asshole was taller than me. "I just do"

"Not a good enough reason" I sung making him roll his eyes. He was cracking! Point ten to Marie..

"Fine, I hung with him once and all the dickhead could talk about was fucking girls and who he wants to take then leave"

Now that surprised me, he didn't look like that type of guy.

But I trusted Justin, enough to steer clear from Zayn. I smiled whilst nodding.

"Okay, I'll leave him alone"

Justin sighed relaxing a little. "Good because I don't want some asshole hurting you"

I shrugged bringing Justin with me to the dressing rooms where he of course stood outside "aye, let me come in"

I rolled my eyes at his guy-ness. Such a guy thing to say "I'm getting dressed Bieber"

"Yeah, and? It's not like I'm gonna rape you"

"You're not coming in Justin" I heard him grumble something that shocked me.

"It's not like I haven't seen you get dressed before" Oh. No. He. Didn't.

I opened the door and slipped my head out, watching him with a surprised look. I didn't know of this new information.

"Oh really?"

Justin's hands were spread across his face, he knew he fucked up just then and decided he was going to coward away.

Such a Justin move.

His finger moved slightly showing Justin's eye, he saw I was looking then hid behind his hands again.

"Justin" I warned him, I wasn't messing around. Okay maybe a little. I know he wouldn't do it maliciously.

He groaned, moving his hands "it was your fault, you didn't put the camera down.."

I grumbled some curse words "your an asshole Bieber, what did you see?"

"Dat ass though" he grinned making me chuckle, he was such a guy I wanted to scream.

"Don't make me laugh I'm mad at you"

He pulled a funny face making me roll my eyes and close the door in his face "you are such a pervert" I sang, throwing my clothes onto Justin from the top of the dressing room.

I heard him laugh by the door "only for you, princess!"

-

Word count ; 1539

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 3.6K 48
Jelena texting story. | Romantic & Comedy | Highest rank - #409 in fanfiction
488K 14K 78
in which a newly famous singer meets justin bieber, the singer she hates. "when the fame and the money and the girls drive you crazy . . ." * highest...
915K 12.7K 113
jackj started following you. all rights reserved by Β©mielpapillions | 2017 {book one of my social media series} highest rank: #11 in fanfiction ...