Monster

shiningpolaris द्वारा

- Harry Potter Fanfiction: Draco Malfoy - We all have fears. Some have of closes places, some of creatures th... अधिक

Parchment 1: Reoccuring Dream and Lightning
Parchment 2: Train Station and Playform 9 3/4 with a Red Head
Parchment 3: End if the Rail and The Sorting Hat
Parchement 4: Slytherin House
Parchment 5: Bruised Knuckle For A Bad Reason
Parchment 6: Fathers First Letter
Parchement 7: Potions Featuring My Annoying Partner
Parchment 8: Dumbledore Can Keep Secrets?
Parchment 9: Mavis Ol-Tell
Parchment 10: Quidditch Try Outs
Parchment 11: Malfoy's Mother and an Unexpected Guest
Parchment 12: Doulde Trouble P
Parchment 13: Dragon Egg
Parchment 14: Training Him
Parchment 15: Granger Girl and the Rude Painting
Parchment 16: Hatched and Blood
Parchment 17: Hogsmeade
Parchment 18: Sphinx Whisker?
Parchment 19: Visitor
Parchment 20: Warning
Parchment 21: "What Will Someone Like You Do."
Parchment 22: Mudblood
Parchment 23: Rencounter
Parchment 24: After Effects
Parchment 25: Draco's and Pansy's Act
Parchment 26: Evening Before Summer
Parchment 27: Rough Night
Parchment 28: 'Home'
Parchment 29: Theresa, Mason and Him
Parchement 30: Mother
Parchment 31: We Own Horses?
Parchment 32: "But It Has Mine,"
Parchment 34: Draco Meets Jasper
Parchment 35: Grudge
Parchment 36: Gone
Parchment 37: End of Fifth Year
Parchment 38: Family with a Guest
Parchment 39: Sharing Pain
Parchment 40: Drawn In and Escape
Parchment 41: Lily
Parchment 42: Familiar Face
Parchment 43: Flint
Parchment 44: Awkward Table Conversation
Parchment 45: Catching Up
Parchment 46: Unwanted Company
Parchment 47: Bus Ride
Parchment 48: Morning Post
Quick Note

Parchment 33: Back, but Not Normal

5 1 0
shiningpolaris द्वारा

Starting fifth year, everything changed, the only person who knew about my father attacking my mother, and almost killing me, was Draco. I'm glad it is him, but then I just cringe, he could tell anyone at anytime. Then I would be exposed to the school public and be utterly humiliated in front of everyone.

What a joy I have, of having a messed up family.

"Hey," a voice comes through my ears, "hello, earth to Nebula?" The voice slowly starts to connect to the face ahead of me across the table.

"Huh?" I reply back shaking my head, trying to refocus everything.

"What's up? You've been zoning out this whole time, you haven't touched a thing on your plate.." Ah it's Flint.

"Yeah sorry, my summer wasn't the greatest.." I admit, not telling the details, there's no need for it. Flints face falls and he puts his fork down on his plate.

"I'm sorry to hear that, I hope this year gets better for you.." Giving him a small smile I nod my head and start to pick at my food. "You can talk to me you know.."

"Yeah, I know, I'm just out of shape," Flint lets out a small smirk and looks back up at me. A slight glimmer of something in his eyes, wit.

"No your not, got more of a feminine figure and you're looking fine." He gives me a wink, that brings a real smile to my face. Along with him getting a flick on the forehead, due to his comment.

But it did make you smile...

。。。

The first two weeks went by with a flash, it was insane. All the tests, reports, scrolls and spells we had to cast in classes, it was insane. Fifth year is a huge year and it only gets more intense.

"Neb!" The flash of blonde hair reflects everywhere, Mavis. Wow she has improved, a lot. Much more than I have honestly. I haven't grown or gotten more..prettier.

"Hey!" A hug reunites us as friends once again.

"Why didn't you reply any of my letters I sent you..?" She asks with a frown on her face. I let out a heavy sigh and tap my foot behind me.

"Well, it's because, I was away for the summer, I went to the beach the whole time and I forgot to tell you before we left.." I lie. I feel the guilt start to burry me alive as I stand there.

"Oh? And you didn't invite me?" Mavis laughs and pats my head, that turns into rubbing. I just became an animal.

"I'm sorry, and I'm not a dog.." Mavis smiles and leans down pretending to hold a treat in her hand.

"Whose a good girl," with the scratching under the chin, how weird will this year be?

"This good girl could bite your finger off under two seconds." She gives a sneaky smile and pushes my shoulder.

"Oh, there's the Slytherin in you.." Hearing those words make me shiver for a few seconds, my mind thinking about the emerald snake from my fathers skull. I mask it with something I find quite funny.

"Oh no, no way, it's called sarcasm."

"Oh, I see, if you say missss," Mavis runs down the hall as my heels kick in and the chase begins.

"Oh no you didn't get back here!"

。。。

Quidditch practice went by fast and it was fantastic. I got too look around at everyone and I just get, envious? Everyone is maturing and getting more grown up and I'm just still the shy, weirdo that likes dragons. I haven't changed at all. Well okay maybe I have, with talking to people more and letting others in. I got better at that but, nothing else really.

I don't even know if I'm letting the right people in.

In the locker room I change out of what I'm currently wearing, might as well take a shower or soak in the water in my tub. Shower sounds better.

Hearing all the guys leave I wander into the changing rooms, and turn on the hot water. Though I prefer cold showers, today is very different. Stripping down I make a messy and unorganized pile of clothing outside the showers on the bench near by.

The water calls me in, I enter gladly. It all comes over me, relaxing my muscles and releasing previous tensions from the mini match. For I'll tell you what, that horse riding I did with Draco made him much better in broom. How that happened, I'm not even sure.

White hair gets glued to my back with water instead of sweat. It's easy to move around but still is quite annoying when you have a large amount and you have to clean it all.

"Why?"

Turning around I see something moving on the floor. I stay calm, for this could be something my brain is making up due to being tired from practice. But it keeps moving, a smooth wiggle, back and forth, back and fourth.

The movement matches in my mind as I lets out a loose laugh. This has to be a prank of some kind, like come on, someone isn't that low to pull a stupid yet, horrifying thing on a person in the shower.

Closer and closer, the colors becoming more lively and true. What is before me is the exact emerald snake I saw in my dream or vision. This is most definitely not a random guess but a smart choice that someone made who knows me well. And about the vision I had too.

Then the scream comes, I desperately try to find the only wand I have in the pile of clothes. To my dismay it's gone. Someone took it or replaced it with nothing else for me to defend myself. This is just more fantastic.

The snake stopped moving, it raises its head and stares at me through the red filters. A prey about to strike it's foe, and kill it.

One bite, one kill.

It is that easy.

"Oh why, why!" I scream about to dash out of here butt naked, I can't stand being near snakes and I want this to end! Ever so much!

The slamming of a door comes to my ears, I stick my head out from the stone wall and I wait too see who it is.

It's none other than the person who does things and appears at the right time.

"H-hey," I try to yell out to him, the boy continues to check is locker and takes out his uniform, "Draco!" I scream yet whisper. How deaf can he be?! Or else I'm too quiet for his delicate ears to pick up, ugh. I need someone right now, and I'm not about to go out naked in front of him.

That's the last thing I want to occur at this moment.

A light touch goes in my ankle, forked and light. My body reacts, mouth opened and voice box in working order. Sounds of the shrill screams echoes throughout the whole area. I'm not being murdered by a person, but by a snake. I don't know if that's a good or bad thing, which one would be worse..?

"Nebula?" The voice comes from the other side of the stone, my face flushes red and I cover my breasts.

"D-Draco? Is that you?"

"Yes, who else would it be?"

"There a snake in here and I," I stop and peer down at the snake, a smile seems to form on its lips, "don't have any clothes on!"

"Okay? Your point is?"

"I want to get out but I don't have a towel or anything!" The green head lays on my left foot, the eyes peering up at me with the most pleasured eyes.

"Okay, first off calm down, I'll get you a towel and I'll take you back,"

"Are you kidding me! Everyone will see me!"

No answer, I suddenly feel empty once again. He left me.

The slimy and moist scales start to slide up my skin, oh no. My heart starts to beat against my chest louder and louder till it could explode. Fear and pain fills my soul and mind, making my actions less thought through.

A hand grabs my arm, making me glide against the wall and into a warm and soft place. My face goes into a dark red, knowing where I am and how much I won't be repeating this to anyone. Arms go around my waist and they tie the towel together, one of them has a wand in a tight grip.

"This is going to hurt but it will just be for a second, I promise.." Draco's voice soothes me as I grab his cloak tightly around his shoulder. Leaning my head against his chest I hear him whisper the Killing Curse. The sensation of a bolt of lightning comes through my body, then goes away.

"How are you?" His eyes look down, I look up and give a small head shake.

"Better.."

The empty hand wraps around my legs and lifts me up. Though I protested that I could walk fine without his help, he refused to put me down.

A nice gesture I guess..

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

18.8K 248 19
He is sixteen, he is a sixth year student at Hogwarts and he is Head Boy at Slytherin. You don't even need to ask for his name, now do you? Believing...
50.1K 1.4K 42
Draco Malfoy: cold, distant, ignorant, rude, arrogant, and above all else, downright gorgeous. Juniper Hartley: caring, intelligent, unfathomably sw...
8.5K 199 25
"It was my destiny to do it, and I couldn't. I couldn't do it, Hermione," Draco cried softly. "Draco, it was your choice not to. Don't worry, everyth...
7.1K 153 21
Life in Hogwarts was not as easy as you thought it would be. You were a very welcomed Hufflepuff in your first year because of your parents' reputati...