TUMBLR ME ... J.B

By blondebiebah

@justinbieber: hey, you really shouldn't reblog pictures like that. . . HIGHEST RANKING IN FANFICTION #32 + ... More

+
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
10
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
lmao
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
love you guys so much (throwwwwback)
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
sequel!

09

17.9K 641 479
By blondebiebah

"knock em dead"

"Marie, you have fifteen minutes to get your ass into that dress" mum warned me while sitting back in her makeup chair, getting pampered by the makeup artist.

And I was the one who had to hurry? Girl chill yourself. Mum was bossing me around so much today, panicking herself about all the little things.

She's bossy and panicky when she's stressed out, which isn't good for the people around her. And right now, for me.

I must admit, mum does look insanely beautiful tonight in her elegant black lace dress. It complements her body and golden complexion perfectly.

What is mum getting dolled up for, you ask? Well, I was being practically forced to attend the most important and biggest fashion show which is held in London every year with her.

All the celebrities and models who are important attend this show. I mean, Drake and Ariana Grande were performing tonight including a special mystery guest. How crazy is that?

Mum was attending, like she does every year but this time it was more meaningful and stressful for her.

That being because her line for Topshop was being shown, the seasonal line which wasn't sold in stores and was hella expensive.

She had a lot of money riding on this fashion show segment, and she could only pray it goes well.

I always dodged her offers when she asked me to attend places like this with her, but today she wouldn't allow it. I had to go as her date.

She hit me with the "if you wanna become a model, you've gotta do the modelling part" line and I hate how true that was, I hated that she knew she was right.

This scared me to death, I wasn't like the people who would be there tonight. I wasn't exciting, pretty or famous.

Mum was all those things listed above. Many people and famous faces recognised her and her work in fashion.

She was appreciated and loved within the fashion industry and has even had tea with Karl Lagerfeld! Goals much?

"I'm almost finished, calm down mum" I mumbled standing at the mirror and re-applying my favourite mac lipstick (velvet teddy) onto my lips.

I did my own makeup for tonight because I don't like other people doing my makeup, I have the makeup guru skills so it's all good. I got this.

I walked from the mirror to the front room door where my dress for tonight was hanging on the handle, it was absolutely gorgeous.

Probably the most elegant and classy thing I now own.

The dark red dress flowed carelessly and has spaghetti straps and shows a lot of skin, it's breathtaking to look at.

Mum ordered this dress months ago, for tonight without me knowing. I'm just glad she knows me and has style..

She said "it practically screamed your name, Marie"

Pulling off the plastic cover which protected it from me or mum doing something stupid, like spilling something over it, I carefully undid the red velvet buttons which were at the back and slipped into the red dress.

It fit like a glove at the breasts and on the waist, and flowed from my thighs to the ground.

God I so had to tumblr about this.

"Do me up please" I asked, walking over to mum and the makeup artist, mum started buttoning me up.

They both gasped in unison, I didn't think I looked that good, god damn. I'm kidding, I felt so good in this dress.

"You look uh-ma-zing" Jenna grinned, now standing at the front room door with Chloe in her arms.

Chloe slipped out of Jenna's arms and came running over to me whilst mum buttoned me up.

"You look like a pretty princess" she squealed clinging onto my legs for dear life.

After unhooking her from my legs, which was so freaking hard because she's so strong, I held her in my arms and kissed her cheek feeling happy that I saw her before I left tonight. "thank you so much, Chlo"

"Let's get a photo of you both" Jenna smiled walking up to us, I nodded handing her my phone and stood with Chloe in my arms.

I kissed her cheek for the photo and she cheesed at the camera, it looked like she was attending with us because she was dressed in a cute light pink dress.

Jenna took some candids of me in my dress and I put them onto my snapchat, tumblr and Instagram.

I decided to caption the pictures "Ready for you, London fashion show."

I actually felt and looked beautiful tonight. This was a rare thing for me, given that I lounge around in my pyjamas most the time.

I turned off my phone and placed it back into my clutch, which was gold with small diamonds on.

"You look gorgeous baby girl" mom held her hand in front of her mouth and blinked back the tears which were threatening to fall. She stood up from the chair, looking me up and down.

I smiled, giving her a hug "don't cry now, we're about to leave"

Mum chuckled, shaking her head at us all  "I'm not crying, don't be silly"

I grabbed my purse from the sofa, slyly giving myself a once over in the mirror. Everything was in tact and okay.

  "c'mon then date" I grinned holding onto mums hand tight, I was beginning to think this will be a good night, well hoping.

We left the house with Jenna and Chloe watching us from the door, I turned back to see Chloe sporting a sad face, she always knew how to make me feel guilty.

I walked back to her and gave her a big squeeze "you'll have to join us one day." She started nodding like a lunatic "when I'm a big girl too!"

"When you're a big girl, okay?" I nodded, kissing her goodbye.

Mum hugged Jenna who grinned at us both knowingly "you guys are gonna knock them dead."

Mum rolled her eyes at Jenna then smirked "you know it sister."

I shook my head at mum, not believing she came out with that.

  "Thanks for Looking after Chlo." Mum said, hugging Chloe last. Jenna ruffled Chloe's hair making her moan irritated. "no problemo"

We left in a white Range Rover which mum hired out. She said if we did this, we had to do tonight in style.

I however, didn't actually care what we went in. As long as I didn't have to walk in these god damned heels.

They were bigger than my boobs for crying out loud.

"We're here mam" the driver told us, jumping out the car to open the door for mum, I opened my own.

We were in a carpark but it was clear we weren't far front the carpet, because all I could hear was screaming and havoc.

We started walking to the red carpet, other celebrities were walking down as we got there.

In front of us stood Harry styles and Taylor swift, I literally froze.

They're like A**** celebrities, and then here's me. That girl from tumblr. Oh no, no, no.

I wasn't down to embarrass myself like this. Not today Satan.

I turned on my heels but mum grabbed my wrist making me groan, she could've just let me go this once.

"come on, it's okay you've got this." I sighed, feeling anxious and worried about this. It didn't feel right.

There were many people standing behind barricades, waiting out in the cold for their favourite celebrities and screaming. Now that's what I call dedication.

Mum held onto my hand whilst we strutted towards the cameras,  they all went off like crazy, practically attacking and blinding me.

So many different angles making me want to die on the spot, at least all of them must've been bad pictures.

Whilst me and mum did what ever this was, the fans screams got louder than ever before.

Me being the nosy person I naturally am, I turned to see who the fuss was about.

The black Range Rover door swung open and out stepped a beautiful slim girl wearing a stunning gold dress, God I was jealous of her figure.

That was until I saw her face, why was she even here?! How the fuck was she here?

Wasn't this bitch in Mexico playing happy families with grandma? Of course, Selena fucking Gomez stepped out the car along side.. Justin.

My Justin.

My heart beat picked up its speed and my jaw dropped, my eyes started to water at the sight in front of me.

My adrenaline suddenly hit a high, I didn't know what to do with myself.

Justin was stood in a black suit and tie next to Selena, holding her hand like the gentleman he is and walking with his head towards the screaming fans, most were crying now.

He walked past them with a smile and nod, walking towards me not knowing his best friend was only a few feet away from him.

Selena saw me and halted on the spot, eyeing me angrily.  "Why is she here?

"Who?" Justin looked at her questioningly then turned to me.

Our eyes met and I couldn't believe what was happening, it wasn't meant to happen like this.

"Justin! Selena!" The paps yelled wanting pictures of Justin and Selena together.

It was meant to be different, I wanted to be able to hug him the first time I met him.

"Kiss her Justin, c'mon give her a smooch!" The paps yelled wanting good pictures, Selena was practically throwing herself onto him. Where's the surprise there though?

Justin on the other hand, he was too shocked to move, show any emotion or talk as was I. I didn't know what to do or what to say.

Mum unknowingly grabbed my hand and we began walking off towards the interviewers. I just wanted to hug him tight and feel him.

But it felt so restricting, the cameras, the fans and Selena.

We have so many things in the way of our friendship yet we still do our thing, then again I remind myself, the worst is yet to come.

Nobody knows about us yet and that's the scary part. What happens and changes when they do?

Whilst me and mum stood with the interviewers who asked her about the Topshop line, I couldn't help but look at him.

His eyes were burning through my own, I also noticed he was even more beautiful in person.

I wanted to sing out loud "that's my bestfraaaand, yeah that's my bestfraaaand!"

He smiled at me, that smile he knew would melt my heart. I wanted to just run up to him and hug him tight.

Before I could smile or show any emotion mum bumped hips with me "you're going down the modelling path, aren't you baby girl?" She smiled proudly.

I nodded, smiling sweetly at the young guy who held a microphone to my mouth "yes, I am"

"You're definitely model material" he winked making me blush, was he actually hitting on me in front of my mum?

I heard Justin cough from behind us, making everything even more awkward. "Thank you" I smiled, brushing the compliment off.

Me and mum said goodbye and left for the show, I looked behind us to see Justin with Selena talking to another interviewer.

He was staring at me whilst holding Selena's hand still. She watched me angrily, knowing I had Justin's attention now.

Ha bitch.

Maybe this would be an alright event, just as long as I hug Justin by the end of it.

-

AN // oh my god THEY FINALLY MET! What do you think so far??

It was quite awkward but wait till next chapter 🌝

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 165 57
991K 13.5K 88
it all started when @justinbieber liked and commented on @justinesliit's instagram photo ----------------------------------------------------- BES...
816K 5.7K 199
@JackJ liked your photo @JackJ followed you @JackJ commented on you photo Highest Rank: #2 in Fanfiction
915K 12.7K 113
jackj started following you. all rights reserved by ©mielpapillions | 2017 {book one of my social media series} highest rank: #11 in fanfiction ...