My Only ONE [Book 1] // Kim Y...

By eassszzygyeom_

Status : completed "All guys out there has to ask me for permission if they want to date you" [Started : 8 Fe... More

01 Seoul
02 DOG
03 How did he know?
04 Ice cream
05 Discuss
06 Date
07 Gentleman? No?
08 Trouble
09 Treat
10 Happy
11 Dumb
12 Skip
13 unexpected
14 Fun day?
15 Confession
16 Eat
17 Sena
19 Care
20 Stalker
21 Jackson
22 Club
23 annoying Park Jin Young
24 Dream
25 awkward
26 Shopping
27 Worried
28 Late
29 Rain
30 Where are you?
31
32
33
34 Partner
35 Sigh
36 Heartbeat
37 Skip
38 P.R.O.M
39 Broken
40 Ignore
41 Fault
42 Know
43 I'm sorry for everything
44 Miss
45 Surprise !
46 Game
47 change
48 Move On
49
50 Wish the best
51 Please take care of her
52 he's back
53 Move
54 Goodbye Kim Yugyeom
ATTENTION!!????
Re - editing !
NEW BOOK COMING
NEW BOOK

18 Comfort

3K 124 31
By eassszzygyeom_

"Hwakyung stop!"Jackson was about to grab my hand but I act quick by dodging myself from him.

"What?!what are you f*cking want?!"I growl,glaring at his.

"you doesn't deserve her and she doesn't deserve you!look!how could a best friend accuse her own best friend?!"Jackson grab my shoulder,shouting on my face before I shrugged his hand off me and back away.

"No!!you don't understand!she..she's like my sister..you have no right to say that to her!she must had a problem!"I said,denying the Jackson's words.

"Hwakyung please-"Jackson muttered as he walk towards me,making me walk backward until someone yank Jackson's arm behind and walk towards me.

"What are you doing with my princess,whitehead?"Jinyoung,who came from nowhere ask while hiding me behind him.

"Who are you?I'm not dealing with a pansy like you so get lost"Jackson uttered,silencely gritting his teeth

"I'm her boyfriend,got thing to do with that?"Jinyoung whispered,before grab my hand and pull me away from Jackson.

-

We sit on a bench at the garden behind our school.

Awkwardness filled both of us as we didn't talk to each other right after we reach the place.

Both of us just sit there,thinking about something rather than talking to each other.

But then,Jinyoung broke the awkward silence by sighing,making me turn my face to look at him in confuse.

"Did you really...skipping with those boys?"ask him.

I can't say that I didn't because the fact is,yes..I did skipped with them.

I look down,fiddling with my fingers without answering his question.

"You must had a reason of why you skipped mrs. Jung class right?"his eyes landed on me who was looking at him.

"I...I--"

"If you can't answer it,than don't"he said before looking away.

"I'm sorry..this is all my fault,if only i didn't followed them"my tears that I try hard to hold in,finally burst out.

"Is this how my friendship with sena ended?with hatred?"

"It will be okay around this two or three days..you don't have to worry about this...I know Sena,she's not the type of do something without had a proper inquiry"Jinyoung lean closer to me,patting my shoulder as if he's trying to comfort me.

"Then...why did she suddenly behave like that?"my teary eyes meet his calm one,giving me a small smile.

"Maybe she had a problem..nobody knows"he said,shrugging his shoulder up while his hand caressing my back before he suddenly take something from his pocket and give it to me.

It's a handkerchief.

"Take this...you need it"he stretch out his hand that was holding a blue handkerchief.

I,without any hesitant,take it from his grip and wipe my tears away before planting a smile on my face to him.

-

Today's school ended as the last bell rang.

I quickly put my books in my beg but then I just realised that I have a detention class with that three idiots.

I rolled my eyes,thinking how I hate it to stuck in one room with them after what happen this morning.

I shrugged the thought off my mind and walk out from the gate,didn't mind about the detention or even what'll happen yesterday.

As I was making my way towards my house,I heard some footstep from behind and the curiousity in me force me to turn my face to the back,just to see Yugyeom,with his hand shoved in his pocket's pant,walking behind my back.

"What're you doing here?doesn't you suppose to be in the detention?"I ask,slightly didn't believe what I've just witnesses.

"I saw you skipping the detention class...so why should I go when I saw a student who was suppose to go to the detention skipped too?"ask him,raising one of his eyebrows up as if he was waiting for me to answer his question.

I fake a hawk,"I skipped the class so that I didn't have to meet you guys but here I am, walking home with you together"I pursed my lips.

"I did the same thing"he said,take a big step so he can walk besides me.

"Why?did you hate me like I do?"I ask,staring at him and waiting for his answer.

"Yes"he reply."I really hate you"

"I really hate you too..no offence"

"I hate you"he repeat,slightly make me think of why he should repeat the same word twice.

"Yeah yeah I know..jeez why did you repeat the same thing twice?"I snorted,walking the same pace as him.

But then,he stop from taking another step,making me stop from walking too and look at him who was staring at me.

"What are you doing?"I ask,slightly confuse of why he stop all of sudden.

"I'm not hating you because of you"he said,still piercing his eyes on mine,making my heart working fast all of sudden.

"I hate you because of the fact that you're still my dog"he ruffled my hair once before taking a big step forward,leaving me confuse and blur.

-

"Heakyung!I'm searching for you around the school!and you skipped detention?why?"Jackson,out of nowhere appeared in front of me.

I ignore him and did my own stuff.

"Hwakyung,fine I'm sorry okay?"he beg,cuddling both of his hand tight.

"Apologize to her and not me,idiot"still doing my own things without giving him a glance.

"Okay..whatev--"

Before he could finish his sentences,I stood up from my seat and walk out from the class as I feel annoyed by his presence there.

I take a sit on the same bench I sat with Jinyoung yesterday.Releasing my stress by looking at the blue sky before my eyes landed on Youngjae and JB who was making their way towards me.

"What are you guys doing here?"I ask as soon as they arrive here.

JB take a sit besides me and ruffling my hair,"we just passing by and then we saw a cute girl who was sitting alone so we decided to accompany her"

I just plant a small smile.

"Whatever the problem is,you has to be strong okay?don't give up!"Youngjae shout,raising his right hand up and down.

"So you know"I said,lowing my voice.

JB glare at Youngjae who seems awry for suddenly opening such topic,by biting his own nail as he was nervous.

"Mark already told us"JB sighs.

"Ah"I nod my head,had nothing to reply.

"Even tho you are friending with those threes,Sena was still your bestfriend..so there's nothing to feel sorry about..everything will be okay"JB comfort me by caressing my back.

"Y-yeah that's right!everything will be okay!we'll try to talk to Sena too"Youngjae stuttered.

"Sena looks down right after she had the argued with you...I know,Sena must felt sorry too for scolding you"

"There you are kid!"someone shout,making the three of us turn our face to look at the owner of the voice,which is

"Mark"I uttered.

"You make me tour around the school just to find you!you idiot!"he said before knocking my head."you're making me hella worried!"

"Don't shouted you dumbass...you make every student attention falls on you"JB growl,glaring at Mark who was looking around.

"Sorry,Mark"I muttered,looking down.

- - - - - - - - -

GOT7 had already comeback with FLY and it's really make me FLY!Justtt...look at how Yugyeom's rapping!he's so hot and Yugyeom look so handsome!JR. and Youngjae's voice thooo...I can say in this song,mostly rapping than singing

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23K 1.3K 35
Kpop star, actor and model - Park Jinyoung Clueless neighbour, CEO and foreigner - Jackson Wang Let's try writing from one POV?
14.7K 929 27
When you love someone... don't let him go Started: April 4, 2017 Ended: May 21, 2017
52.7K 2.3K 33
"why do you want me to stop?" Warning: this story has a whole lot so prepare yourself Bambam: 17//bttm Yugyeom: 18//top Side ships: markson & 2jae...
19.9K 916 23
im jaebum + choi youngjae [originally posted in 2017 - revised in 2020]