The Vampire Slayer

Galing kay RachelEmery

She has been taught to kill vampires her whole life. And he has a tradition to up hold. Will they kill eachot... Higit pa

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
update :o

chapter 12

66 6 0
Galing kay RachelEmery

♤♤Carter's PROV♤♤

We walk through the door to the house, her hand in my hand. Her hair shines a strawberry color. I know that when you become a vampire your supposed to be more aterachive but, Mia well she just became more beautiful. She was absolutely stunning in my eyes. ~He keeps glancing at me. Sometimes I wish and wonder what he is thinking. You don't know how bad I want to know what he thinks about me. But then again I know this will never work. I know I have feelings for him- or at least I think I do. Do I have feelings for him?~ I cut off her thoughts there. She wants to know what I think of her. I lead her to the love seat in my brothers living room and sit with her. "You want to know what I think about you?" I ask her. She looks at me funny like she doesn't know what I'm talking about.
"Look I like that you can read minds and all but sometimes I would like to keep thoughts to myself. Wait! How much of that did you hear?" She questions me, I smile at her. "Ok then." I mutter still smiling to myself. "My friend is throwing a party. Want to come with me?" I ask her. "Maybe." She answers back. I put my arm around her hopping she will lean into me but doesn't. "I can introduce you to some people maybe you can make some friends." I say and she looks up at me. "Yeah, I don't do well in crowds and what if they don't like me?" she asks. I know exactly what she is thinking with out reading her mind.
"Well, I like you and my friends and I have a lot in common so, everything should be fine."
"Well, ok. But only in one condition," she says and I nod telling her to go on.
"If we can leave whenever I want."
"Deal." I say confirming her agreement.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

95.8K 5.9K 29
"THE AFTERLIFE CAN BE A REAL BITCH, RIGHT?" "Henri-" I began, but Henri's hand snatched up mine and squeezed tightly enough to break bones. I bit m...
233K 7.6K 21
Only 18 and her dad gave her up for slavering. She knew it would happen but not today. There she was standing there actually wishing to go back home...
3K 366 31
**Warning: Erotica, Slow Burn Style** Ion Sinn is a dominant type of vampire. Violet is a spirited human/Fae. They meet and fall in love. However, th...
162K 7.3K 36
I am Katherine. I was the first vampire in years to be born of the mothers womb. But this threatens my life, At high school I get trampled by studen...