chapter 12

♤♤Carter's PROV♤♤

We walk through the door to the house, her hand in my hand. Her hair shines a strawberry color. I know that when you become a vampire your supposed to be more aterachive but, Mia well she just became more beautiful. She was absolutely stunning in my eyes. ~He keeps glancing at me. Sometimes I wish and wonder what he is thinking. You don't know how bad I want to know what he thinks about me. But then again I know this will never work. I know I have feelings for him- or at least I think I do. Do I have feelings for him?~ I cut off her thoughts there. She wants to know what I think of her. I lead her to the love seat in my brothers living room and sit with her. "You want to know what I think about you?" I ask her. She looks at me funny like she doesn't know what I'm talking about.
"Look I like that you can read minds and all but sometimes I would like to keep thoughts to myself. Wait! How much of that did you hear?" She questions me, I smile at her. "Ok then." I mutter still smiling to myself. "My friend is throwing a party. Want to come with me?" I ask her. "Maybe." She answers back. I put my arm around her hopping she will lean into me but doesn't. "I can introduce you to some people maybe you can make some friends." I say and she looks up at me. "Yeah, I don't do well in crowds and what if they don't like me?" she asks. I know exactly what she is thinking with out reading her mind.
"Well, I like you and my friends and I have a lot in common so, everything should be fine."
"Well, ok. But only in one condition," she says and I nod telling her to go on.
"If we can leave whenever I want."
"Deal." I say confirming her agreement.