chapter 14

♢♢ Mia's PROV♢♢

I wake up from Carter's voice "Goodmorning, beautiful." He says.
"Me, beautiful? You have to be kidding." I say sitting up looking at him, his chest still bare. Can you please put on a shirt? It's way to distracting. "You are." He says and I get out of my train of thought. I almost question what we were talking about, but I remind myself. I shake my head at him. He puts a hand on my cheak making me look at him.
"Why don't you think your beautiful?"
"Ok I really don't want to talk about this." I tell him getting up and hand him his shirt. He smiles at me and puts it back on.
*************************
I become a little light headed. And fall on the bed as my stomach growls. Why am I so hungry? But I'm not hungry for actual food but for blood. I start thinking about the red liquid and draining it from a neck. I shake the image from my head. "Carter." I say and he looks up from his phone.
"Yes?" He ask me calmly.
"Did you ever get cravings before you drank human blood?" I ask him and he turns towards me.
"Not really. Why?"
"Because I am." I say and he gets up.
I follow as he leads me to the kitchen.
He looks through the fridge and pulls out a red bottle. Carter tries to hand it to me but I push it away. "No I want human blood." I say and he looks at me a little shocked. "Well the closest thing to human blood is vampire blood." He tells me.
He pulls me closer to him so we're only inches apart. Those blue eyes staring back at me. He lifts his hand up to the his shirt collar and pulls it down a little. Is he offering some of his blood to me? "Carter I can't."
I say to him, hopping he won't make me. "You need it." He says. "Are you sure?"
"I am." He says and I move behind him. He has no bite so he was born a vampire, he is going to let me mark him. I kiss his jawline getting closer to his neck. And finally I bite. The taste is amazing. Nothing I have very tasted before. My stomach feels so much better. I take my teeth out and whip my mouth. Carter breathes out. I move back in front of him and look into his eyes, then rap my arms around. He holds me in his arms for I don't know how long. Why did he let me do that to him? Out of any body in the world, he let me bite him. "Thank you." I whisper in his shoulder. "You want to know why I let you bite me?" He ask and I pull away to look into his eyes but I'm still in his arms. I nod
"I let you bite me because I'm yours now. No one can break us apart. So with that I was wondering something." He says and pulls away from me and gets on one knee. I feel tears come to my eyes. He pulls out a box and opens it revealing a heart neaklace. "Will you take my heart and be my girlfriend?" He says and I feel a tear roll down my cheak. "Yes." is all I can manage to get out. He stands back up and puts the necklace on me. When he is done I kiss him.
We pull away and I look into his now brown eyes. My heart melts. Oh my god, he is so gourgus with brown eyes. He smiles a little. I give him another kiss but this time a quick one. He takes me back to our room and we just lay on the bed and talk for the rest of the day.