chapter 1

Carter's perspective

I walk into my mother's office. She sits there with a smirk on her face. The last time I was in here it was because she had to talk to me about my demon girlfriend she didn't approve of. And made me break up with her. I'm almost glad she did that. She motions her hand and I sit down in the chair. " The Vampire council has picked you for a special mission." She says.
" Why me?" I ask her but she ignores.       " You get to kill a human!" She says excited with a huge smile on her face. But I don't want to kill a human. She knows I wanted to break tradition. In my family when you turn the age of 20, the men get to drink the blood of a human and then kill them. My dad did it and I had this discussion with him but I could tell he didn't care. It is supposed to be your first kill. Most of the time they are a popular vampire slayer. And believe it or not there are many and at the becoming of age it is the symbol of becoming a man. The council picks who for you to kill. Most of the time they don't want to go out and kill a surten vampire slayer. " She is one of the best." My mother's says. She hands me her profile. There are no detract photos of her, at least not showing her face. She is wearing a hood that falls as a cape. And you can see her long brown braid coming out of the hood.
  "Mom you know how I feel about~" she cuts me off.         " The Vampire council says you have to. End of story." She commands. I stand up and go to the door but before I open it she says " Remember Carter she kills our kind." With that I open the door and exit the room.  

A/N

   Hey guys! I'm sorry for what ever inconvenience with The Vampire Slayer. It was my first book and I think I made it go by too fast. I could redo it..if you guys want. I don't know what to do.. I call this my quick book or Quick read. Anywho!

Please comment what you think I should do!!       Thanks!

shine like a....RaeOfDeadLove