The Salvatore Witch...

By ThoseSalvatoreChicks

Megan Annabelle Salvatore is the half sister of the oh so much hated Damon and Stefan. She's a bit of a wild... More

The Salvatore Witch...
damons_girl21 Part
Part 3
Damn now i need a new phone
What did he just say?
PARTAY!
Let The Partay Begin
NUGGETS!
Because I have Jeremy.
why do I feel the need to yell?
Yeah, I'm glad you came.
Hide 'nd go seek :0 :)
I need you to be in my mansion.
Megan in a pink dress?? Ha, good luck with that.
WHAT! I can't be grounded!
Megan, she's mine.
Pancakes!!
I twisted it until I heard the 'crack.'
and bricks came tumbiling down
Give her your blood.
Just to rule the world.
Im the impatient child? Yeah right.
Now I get it.
The Emotionless Witch.
Would she save you?
This stuff never happens.
The not so Evil (yet) Evil clone.
She's gonna kill us all.
YOU RUINED MY DRESS YOU BITCH!
Personal time... yeah.
A/N:
We all love Matt.
vhkvjysfajhbx
What does the fox say? MEOW BIATCHES!!
Hey guys
Tut Tut Megan should learn to listen...
Damon's 165th birthday i mean 25th
You make me happy.
You will pay for that Sister or half Sister-whatever.
Damon -.-
Power drain
Trouble in Paradise?
Authors Note!
Update

The Rock Door

859 10 10
By ThoseSalvatoreChicks

~~~*~~~Damon Salvatore~~~*~~~

I woke up with a huge thudding headache, it hurt to open my eyes it was that bad and every breath I took I winced in pain it was so loud.

"Morning sleepy head" Veronikah said to me

"Go away Veronikah, not in the mood" I grumbled

She laughed "You think I'm my twin? Oh that's precious"

I turned over and studied her better no coloured hair = Rebekah "Where's Veronikah?" I questioned sobering up each moment

She chuckled. "Why do you think that the little firecracker is here anyway?"

I rolled my eyes. "Do you see Megan here?" She shook her head. "Well, then either she's actually just enjoying life, or something has happened. I think its the second one."

I raised an eyebrow and she nodded. "Yeah. And we both know when Megan gets into trouble, Veronikah just manages to show up. Now, where is she?"

She shrugged "I wish I could tell you but it seems she's disappeared along with Megan"

I internally cussed a few times before standing up a little wobbly "well thanks for the hospitality but I really must be leaving" I said taking a few steps towards the door where she was standing.

"Not so fast, we need you to stay here" she said sternly.

I caught a glimpse of baby blue hair in the background behind her Veronikah held one finger up to her lips for the international 'Shh' sign.

She walked up behind her twin and snapped her neck "C'mon lets go" she mumbled grabbing me and pulling me out the door down three flights of stairs and out to her car.

Bit*h, I thought to myself. Veronikah was every mean word I could think of. But then again, she was Megan's best friend. Of course she was a bit*h. I was surprised Megan and her got along so well, Veronikah was an original after all, and its difficult to even know one, let alone be best friends.

I peeked at her and all I saw was blue hair. She looked pretty much like her not-so-lovely twin, Rebekah, just the hair were different. If you'd talk to her without knowing she's an original, you'd think she was a harmless fly. But unfortunately I didn't meet her in such circumstances, and she threatened to make me clean her mansion with a tiny piece of thread, for the next two centuries, if I didn't apologise to Megan. Sweet memories.

Finally, I dared to look at the angelic demon sitting next to me. "What the hell was that?" I yelled once we were moving towards Mystic Falls.

She turned to face me. She looked mad at first but then she muttered something to herself and looked back at me. "Shut up Damon, I'll explain later right now I need to collect a few things for Megan" she mumbled the last part to her self

We pulled up to the boarding house; she closed her eyes for a moment "Stefan's not here good" she mumbled "Right you need to get everything that you think you'll need for a month away"

She hopped out of the car and walked inside and ran straight up to Megan's room.

I was confused, but then if I asked too many questions id end up with my neck being snapped too so I did as she told me and packed up all of my clothes and a casket of whiskey and scotch.

She walked into my room with a few bags full of clothes for Megan and her mother's magic box in her arms, she nodded at me and walked down stairs, I followed her.

We climbed back into the car in silence, after an hour at least of driving through the forest she stopped the car in between two massive boulders with a whole heap of vines blocking the car from front view, meaning I couldn't see anything that was in front of me other than vines.

She grabbed everything that she had gotten for Megan and signalled me to grab mine, holding one finger up to her lips she walked out through the vines and into a massive clearing with a big crescent shaped rock in the centre, she put everything down beside the rock and put her hands on it taking a deep breath and mumbling a few words.

The rock split open revealing a set of stairs that spiralled down into what looked like a well lit tunnel.

I walked forward to her.

"Go on in, don't wake Megan" she said collecting Megan's things and following me down into the massive cavern.

I glanced around the well decorated place, there were six little areas with curtains covering them one of the curtains was pulled open, Megan was lying crumpled on the bed, I fought the urge to go and check her, but I just couldn't motivate myself enough to stay still

I ran over to her and sat down on the floor grabbing hold of one of her arms.

"Megan" I whispered

~~~*~~~Megan Salvatore~~~*~~~

I groaned as Veronikah picked me up and tossed me over her shoulder.

I started complaining about ten minutes after she picked me up and ran with me into the middle of a forest.

I tried to stop her with my powers but every time I tried to create a barrier with wind I felt a strong pull at my heart every time and felt a pinch of pain, which ended up with me groaning.

After a few more minutes we came up to a clearing she lowered me to the ground and walked towards a huge rock that was sat in the middle of the clearing, I looked around I could feel the huge amount of power radiating from the centre of the clearing.

Then I collapsed to the ground.

"shit" Veronikah spat.

I felt myself move like I was floating on a cloud, only I knew that it was Stefan's best friends arms that were carrying me, she put me down, probably on a mattress or something, I mean what else could there be in the middle of the stinking woods?

She placed her hands one just below my collarbone the other on my forehead and swore silently, ok well it wasn't silent but I couldn't exactly hear her, no vampire hearing that's one good sign.

She walked away for a second then there were a few clunks and clicks before she came back to me and poured something disgustingly thick and metallic tasting down my throat.

After a few seconds I felt myself regain a little bit of energy.

I attempted to sit up, key word attempted "Where the hell am I?" I grumbled

Veronikah cracked a grin "Don't sit up yet, you lost a lot of power back there Megs" she said quietly walking over to me "This is my cave, well technically its part of an old tunnel that used to get used during the civil war, but I modified it a bit"

"Cool" I breathed taking in the enormous cavern.

She must have thought the look on my face was priceless because she chuckled a little bit "Yeah it is"

I felt something shift inside me before I knew it I could feel tears stinging my eyes "Stefan hates me right?" I questioned letting one tear roll down my cheek

She nodded sadly at me "Yeah he does, at least you're not alone"

I raised an eyebrow, still trying to hold in more tears

She shrugged "I made a promise to him and Lexi that I would never use my powers of compulsion over them"

I smiled sadly at her, at least I'm not the only one "Is Elena ok?"

She sat down on the bed next to me "well, I don't know, but I'll find out when I go and get some food for our coubards, it would be best if you stayed here for a few days ok?"

I sighed and nodded letting a few more tears slide out of my eyes.

She pulled me into her arms and whispered a few words that I knew weren't for certain "everything will be ok, I promise"

I looked up at Veronikah who was wearing a very confident facial expression "Am I still a witch?"

"As far as I can tell, but a very weak witch, don't worry I have a few ideas how to fix that" she mumbled

I nodded and fell back onto the bed closing my eyes for a few moments, which I could tell was defiantly the wrong perception of reality, WOW I lose physical power and suddenly I'm thinking like Einstein, maybe I should get hit on the head? Nah smart me could be good.

But powerless me could be really bad.

After a few more minutes of exploring the so called 'smart' side of myself I heard a few creeks and cracks before I heard Veronikah's strained voice command "Go on in, don't wake Megan" that would only happen with... Damon.

"Megan" he whispered grabbing hold of my hand

I struggled to sit up "Ugh, does anyone have an aspirin?" I mumbled placing my other hand over my forehead to stop the throbbing.

"Megan, what did I tell you?" Veronikah said walking towards me and Damon.

"Yeah, yeah" I mumbled pulling a few pillows to prop myself up on

She smiled at me "How you feeling Short cake?" she mumbled

I laughed at her inability to give me nothing to joke about "like a truck of feathers dropped on me"

She quirked an eyebrow

"Get it? Feathers weigh nothing?"

"Did a rock get thrown at her?" Damon mumbled

Veronikah laughed "Nope, but she did lose a shit load of energy doing that spell on prefect little miss bitch"

"That's the long way to describe her" I mumbled

She laughed "yeah I know, get some rest bub, we'll talk in the morning"

"What time is it?" I questioned

"Three thirty, you've been asleep for a few hours"

I smiled at her before closing my eyes and blacking out again.

"What the hell have I done" someone mumbled

~~~*~~~Damon Salvatore~~~*~~~

I groaned and looked back at Veronikah "What the hell are we going to do?"

She smiled "Well to start your going to go and find something to eat, and then I'm going to get some stuff ready, The rock's still open"

"That sounds so weird" I mumbled

She scowled at me "Just get out" she said throwing her arms towards the rock entrance and the stupid stairs.

"She loves you" Veronikah called from the bottom of the stairs

"What?" I asked

She smiled "Megan, she loves you; while I was bringing her here she was calling your name, you know she's Megan, but she'll work it out eventually" she laughed "what I'm saying is go and get her, and even though it's you, I can't believe that someone managed to tame our little wild fire over there"

I nodded "Thanks, keep an eye on her please?"

She smiled "Of course"

I walked out of the weird rock thing. Witches are weird.

I ran forward because I could hear a human heart beat, Campers in Mystic falls, feeding hungry vampires since the 1800's.

God I'm even thinking like Megan now.

"Damon!" someone yelled for me.

I spun around "Stefan" I replied calmly

He looked oddly pissed off "Where's Megan?"

I shrugged "why?"

"What the hell are you doing out here, protecting her? I knew that family meant nothing to you, but really would you sink this low?" he ran at Stefan pace and launched at me, Stefan pace being slow for a vampire.

"What the hell happened Stefan?" I questioned, Stefan's eyes were a cloudy green which for him is unusual

"Megan almost killed my Elena" he growled

He lunged at me with a wooden stake in hand, must have borrowed it from Alaric, should remind him to keep them away from Stefan at the present moment, don't really want to be hung on the wall like a trophy.

Oh the curse of having a vampire hunter for a best friend.

I ducked the stake and pulled out Megan's knife, which unfortunately has been is dipped in vervain since vampire's came to Mystic Falls.

He lunged back at me the tip of his stake pressing on my leather jacket I slashed a hole in his stomach with Megan's little oak wood pocket knife.

"key word Almost, and Elena, who cares anyway, she's alive" I hissed cracking his neck.

And even given the opportunity to kill him I couldn't, I'm getting soft, damn.

I tried to push the stake into his heart, but I couldn't, I kept getting behind my closed eyes an image of Megan's disapproval.

So instead I strung him up to the top branch of a tree.

I went over to one of the campers and tore out his throat drinking all of his blood, as well as the other little girl.

Then I ran back to that strange rock thing.

~~~*~~~ Megan Salvatore ~~~*~~~ (One day later)

"Ah shit Megan, just do it" Veronikah said from one of the pink fluffy bean bag's she'd pinched from my room.

"But it's a child's spell" I whined "Cant I do anything real yet?" I whined looking over at Damon for help.

"Just do it Megan" he said gulping down another glass of blood.

I whined and sat down on the rug in the centre of the room crossing my legs.

"But it's only a tiny scratch!" I mumbled to myself touching my fingers to the little scratch id gotten while playing with the swords Veronikah was hiding behind the alcohol coubard.

"Do it" the two of them demanded at the same time.

Damon and Veronikah on the same wave length? Should I be scared...? Or petrified?

I closed my eyes and felt the energy in my veins start to pound, like a head ache would, but in a good way, I touched the tips of my fingers down to the slice on my leg that ran down the length of my calf, it tingled a little bit, as all healing spells do, before the burning sensation set in, when I was younger, like a hundred and fifty years younger I used to slice open my palm a lot just to feel the weirdly euphoric tingles after wards.

"She's going to get addicted again Veronikah" Damon mumbled, while I had been sleeping they had probably been talking about me, bloody creepers...

"Shut up Salvatore, let her work 'er magic" Veronikah said dropping all signs of an American type accent switching back to her English accent.

"If both of you don't shut up pretty soon I'm going to throw fire balls at the two of you" I hissed with my eyes still closed.

Granted the regeneration spell I was practicing was not a child's spell but before I tried to save 'prefect little miss bitch' as Veronikah had taken to calling her, I could have done this spell just by thinking about it.

When I was nine I learnt about my magic, Damon used to, being a moron that he is, get sliced legs and arms crawling around in the black berry bushes, I always used to take care of all of their cuts and bruises, momma and papa never bothered to, then Aphrodite at the time was highly squeamish with blood.

I pulled my hands back and examined the tingling length of leg, there was a thin scar about two millimetres wide running the length of my calf.

"I told you it's a child's spell Veronikah" I mumbled to my... uhm... well boyfriend-ish's older sister.

"Never listen to an original" Damon mumbled getting more blood from the huge wine cooler they had set up by the fridge... which at the moment was holding nothing but ice cream.

"Never listen to a Salvatore" she replied scowling at him. If looks could kill Damon would be up in flames every five minutes. "How's my favourite witch?" she asked looking at my eyes, which apparently show any signs of tired-ness when I get tired.

"Bored, can I do something that involves real magic yet?" I asked tilting my head so the side so she could examine my ears, which flush when I'm about to pass out.

"No, we need to do some more spells for trial, then you can work on power training for the next hour or so" she mumbled.

For a so called 'Bitch faced original' Veronikah wasn't so bad, mind due, her twin wasn't all that bad either, Elijah still compares to a puppy in my mind, Veronikah on the other hand maybe a small big cat? Like a lioness?

For the next hour or so she had me testing out all of the basic spells, that would probably kill the likes of bonnie, then the fun part came, she convinced Damon, by convinced I mean told him that she would lock up his alcohol unless he hauled in a small boulder, a bag of leafs, a bucket full of water and a bunch of sticks for me to test out my elemental powers.

I stared at the boulder and watched as it merged its self into the hard wood floors, I sliced the top of it so I had an even surface to work off; I turned the off cut into a pestle and mortar so I could mix ingredients for potions... or in my case grind chocolate.

With the pile of leaves I folded them all into leaf planes using air and made them blow around the main room for a few minutes before blowing them out the main rock door, which I was not aloud out of unless both of them were with me, which wasn't going to happen, they were adamant on keeping me here.

I lay the sticks on top of my freaky rock table and set them on fire lighting all the candles in the room in the process, I used air to, or lack of hair to smother the fire before blowing the smoke out of the room and tossing the sticks in the fire place.

I mumbled a few cuss words as big balls of water rose from the bucket splashing all over the floor, I commanded the water to move like it was cleaning the floor, after it was done it the water was a disgusting colour so I tipped it down the bath plug thingy.

"Ta-da, are we done yet?" I asked in a spoilt teen manner

"Nope" Veronikah said "Power training starts with physical power, and we all know that you're a weakling when it comes to things like movement or anything that doesn't include food after wards"

"Ugh... food" I mumbled walking towards the fridge to rescue my ice cream

"Nah uh, after your power training" she said walking me out the rock door.

"Yes mom" I mumbled, to which she just chuckled.

~~~*~~~ Elijah Mikaelson ~~~*~~~

I walked into the mansion with Rebekah to my right typing away on her iphone.

With Niklaus gone and Veronikah hiding away with Megan it gives me the perfect opportunity to search for the other coffins.

"Hmm, Klaus is in the mountains" Rebekah mumbled

I rolled my eyes at my younger more incompetent sister; mind due my older more competent more stupid sister would be much the same at the present. "Rebekah please put that device away before I break it in two"

She mumbled a few things along the lines of 'welcome to the twenty first century alien, may I park your space ship'

"Rebekah if you're trying to insult me, do it in a different fashion, I'm afraid Veronikah has over used that line"

We walked down to the basement where most of our family's possessions have been stored for hundreds of years.

~~~*~~~ Damon Salvatore ~~~*~~~ (another day later)

I watched from the tree tops as Megan ran around on a make shift dirt track for about an hour, while Veronikah wasn't looking she stopped and blew up a massive boulder about the size of an SUV about 100 metres away.

"Megan" I called in a warning tone

"yeah, yeah, keep ya scales on!" she yelled back and began running again, tossing me a warning glance much the same as Veronikah had been doing most of the day, Veronikah walked out with six glasses of Lemonade and a glass of brandy for me.

Megan came to a stop and grabbed two of the glasses chugging them down in less than one gulp "Thank Satan" she mumbled

I laughed at Megan's devil worship; she had always been adamant that she was Satan's daughter, even in church mass when we were kids she used to whisper to me and Stefan from in between the both of us about how she was going to rise from the flames one day.

~~~*~~~ Megan Salvatore ~~~*~~~

I was leaning back against the door to our tunnel watching Veronikah and Damon Spar with each other.

Damon never did like getting beaten by girls.

After a few moments Veronikah went a little stiff and stuck one of her fingers out on an odd angle, in the direction that she wanted me to look in probably.

I hovered up in the air and scanned the area.

I was the only one that knew about Veronikah's ability to feel power drains and how she could tell if something had been touched by magic; it was one of those weird things.

I raised my eye brow and looked in the direction she had pointed in sitting atop the door, (that sounds really weird) I couldn't see anything, but I could feel it, there was a slight power in balance coming from said direction.

I looked over at Veronikah who was egging me on silently, we had concluded yesterday that I was almost back to normal power range so I could go outside and do whatever as long as one of them knew where I was at all times, much like a protective patronising parental unit.

Eww Yuck! Gross, imagining Veronikah and Damon as my parents, eww

Anyway back to the issue at hand, or foot... I think I hit my head on the door on the way coming out this morning.

I glanced into the woods where I had felt the power shift and mumbled an enchantment that would allow me to see like a vampire for the next half an hour or so.

When people thing vampires they think fangs, speed and killer, but there is nothing about their sight, which might I say is rather amazing.

In the distance I could see two figures, possibly human, but I wasn't particularly sure, humans rarely ventured out here, even Veronikah found this sight by pure accident, and if they did come out here Veronikah and Damon will have surely eaten them, and I don't say that lightly.

Witches are supposed to be the balance of evil, but considering who my one of my last boyfriends was, and the fact that one of my brothers was Jack the Ripper, oh yeah and well Damon's just Damon.

I don't exactly have the best track record at being a witch.

I glanced off into the direction where Veronikah said she felt the power drain, having an original on your side is actually a bonus some days.

I heard the two of their swords clank and clatter a few more times before Veronikah was straddling Damon on the ground with her dagger pressed to his heart.

"And that Damon is how we used to fight in the old days, even if it wasn't normally PC for girls to do" she mumbled the last part to herself stepping up off him, and winking at me in the process.

"Guys we may want to stay out here for a while, there's someone out there, with the power signature of a witch, wouldn't want them finding the cavern" I mumbled

Veronikah shook her head "Nobody but us four can get in there or even out of there" she said.

I glanced at her "There's three of us Veronikah" I said calmly

Her eyes widened a bit "well, um I did have to let my twin in once"

I nodded there was not chance Elijah would try and hurt us, maybe Damon, but he wouldn't do it without a cause "Still" I mumbled collecting a glass of lemonade from the picnic blanket which had been where we'd been having lunch every day for the past four days.

She smiled up at me before sitting down next to Damon and pulling me down off the rock door.

I laughed as I collapsed into both Damon and Veronikah who were looking at each other with a hint of annoyance gleaming in the back ground of their eyes.

I rolled my eyes digging into some mini pies Veronikah and I made last night while Damon was watching TV, lazy prick.

Yes we have a TV, in fact the signal's better out here than anywhere else, we also had three laptops and a rockn' sound system.

Not that the two grumpy old vampires I lived with would let me turn the damn thing up that loud, ok technically I know I'm a grumpy old witch, but the two of them are way older than me so there the grumpy ones and the old ones.

"Megan chew with your mouth closed" Veronikah said looking at me with the slight evils.

"Yes mom" I mumbled

"Well looks like she's already found a replacement for me, such a shame" I heard the most annoying voice radiate through the clearing.

My mother, oh the joys of being a witch.

"What do you want Gabriella" Damon hissed back at her.

She smiled baring her teeth at me "That's a difficult question, although let's start with my daughter's life, then that of her lover and then her replacement mother" she growled getting into a fighting stance.

Both Damon and Veronikah pushed me behind them, which had me pissed off, so I levitated sticking my right and left hands behind my back before landing swiftly on the ground swinging both of my arms out wide with my stakes firmly stuck up my sleeves hidden.

"You're going to have to go through me first" I snarled letting my eyes change colour a few times for good measure.

She flinched a few times looking at me, probably at my eyes, my spells normally depend strongly on my emotions, and hatred in my case is the strongest emotion I've ever felt.

Then she smirked flicking both of her wrists forward in sort of a 'come closer' motion.

I realized then that it wasn't for me, but for the power radiating from the trees behind her.

Bonnie and Elena walked out calmly.

Bonnie with a few rocks in hand and Elena holding on to dear life with a wooden stake.

I laughed cynically looking t my mother "Mom you don't recruit amateurs to fight seasoned pros"

She smiled "Well isn't that great full of herself too"

I smirked cocking my head to one side flinging out both stakes and aiming them at my mom with my arms crossed over "Bring it" I hissed lunging forward with both stakes aimed at my mother's heart, I knocked her into a tree and stabbed one stake through her heart the other through her stomach.

Then I turned to bonnie who was playing mind burn with Veronikah and me, Elena and Damon were just glaring at each other, I opened bonnie's mind up and then burnt her so she was screaming out in agony collapsing to the ground.

"Do you really want to mess with me?" I howled using the trees to bounce my voice off like an echo

She and Elena shook their heads ducking enough so that I could see Alaric and Stefan running for us with cross bow's in hand.

I shook my head and sent out a sonic barrier for the two of them to run into.

I walked over "Alaric, who's side are you on? Your best friend's? Or my brother's?"

His eyes glanced over at Damon and nodded his head as much as he could, being almost physically incapable of moving.

I walked over in front of Stefan "Look Stef, I'm sorry about Elena, I never meant to hurt her, Klaus would have done the ritual even with me dead, and that would have killed Elena too"

He shook his head and whispered "I will never forgive you".

__________________________________________

Ta Da!

And le chapter is done!

Ok that took me ages to write, sorry there's no action in there at all.

But I promise @Damons_girl21 will have something in mind for the next chapter :)

~Ari

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
310K 10.8K 50
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
707K 43.4K 108
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...