Step Brother (Calum Hood Fanf...

By Jess_Amberger

Dani has been through a lot her whole life. Being bullied for almost 8 years, divorce, and shielding herself... More

Description of Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
*IMPORTAIN*
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Character Questions ~Closed~
Chapter 32
Charater Answers
Chapter 33
Epilogue
Alternate Ending

Chapter 17

3.7K 93 83
By Jess_Amberger

Dani's p.o.v:

I woke up the next morning with a pounding in my head and no memory of last night. I looked around and notice I was in my room and was wearing my pajamas. Okay, now I freaking out. What the hell happen last night?!

I sat up, but that only made me feel worst then before. I looked around and Luke passed out on the couch in my room. I felt my bed and Calum rolled over. Wait? Calum! Why was he in my bed? I really hope one of them knows what happen last time.

Suddenly, I started feeling sick, jumping out of my bed, and into the bathroom. Worst morning ever, why did I drink so much. Last time I ever do that.

After I brushed my teeth, I curled up into ball on my bedroom floor. Hoping to make me feel better, it wasn't working. Soon there was a knock on the bathroom door and I looked up to see a zombie version of Luke.

"Are you okay? I heard you-"

"I'm fine, my head just hurts now" I said cutting him. I hate throwing up, it make me feel weak. Luke walked over to my medicine cabinet, took out the Aspirin, and sat down next to me, handing me the bottle after he took some. We were quiet for a while until I asked the question I've been dying to know.

"What happen last night?" Luke looked at me and groaned rubbing his head.

"I don't even know. I don't even remember leaving. Maybe Calum knows, I just want to sleep" and just like that he fell asleep on my shoulder.

An hour later, Luke woke up again. Our heads were feeling better, but my stomach had other plans. Luke held my hair up and rubbed my back. I brushed my teeth again and we both walked out of the bathroom to see Calum waking up.

"Ugh my head is killing me" Calum groaned and I handed him the Aspirin.

"I know you're in pain Cal, but can you remember anything from last night cause Luke and I can't" I asked. He looked at me, then the ceiling. I guess trying to remember.

"I'm sorry, Dan. I only thing I do is all of us in the kitchen before the party started"

"It fine, I just want to know what happen. At least nothing bad happen to any of us"

"She's right, it just looks like we left the party and crashed in Dani's room" Luke added and I nodded.

Calum's p.o.v:

"I'm going to take a nap in my room" I told them and left. The trust is I remember everything from last night. I just don't know what Dani's reaction going to be. Her and Luke don't remember anything. Which makes me a little upset that she doesn't. I don't know what to do, so I called Ashton.

"Hey, Cal. What's up" Ashton answered all cheery.

"Dude, I messed up late night" I started.

"Don't tell me you got Dan-"

"No! I didn't. It just Dani and Luke can't remember anything from last night, but I can"

"And how is that bad?"

"I can't tell her...."

"What did you d- you didn't. Calum you're an idiot. She needs to know"

"Yeah, how do you think she'll react when she finds out she had sex with two guys that night. She'll kill me"

"This is your problem not mine, I'll see you tomorrow" and he hung up. I totally messed up last night cause of my jealousy.

*Week Later*

Dani's p.o.v:

Luke and I have moved all our stuff in our new home. Well, expect me. My bed and some of my clothes are still at my moms, I told her I would move out after the wedding so until then, I'm there. But I still go over the house, we still have to decorate some of the rooms before we do anything. So it's good thing my room is empty a little so I could paint it.

Also, I know what's wrong with me. I'm still throwing up and it's scaring me. So I made a doctor's appointment today and after taking a test. I'm not an idiot, after three days of not stop puking, I put two and two together. I haven't told anyone cause I'm not even sure yet, I mean I heard the some aren't even right.

So here am I, outside of Calum's room, hoping Calum lets me borrow his car. I slowly knocked on the door and heard a 'Come in'. "What's up, Dani?"

"Um, I have a doctor appointment today. My mom is out and so is your dad. So I was wondering if I could borrow your car. It's at 2:30 and I need to leave soon" He looked at me, sighed, and got up.

"I don't normally do this, but here" He said handing me his keys. "Just don't scratch it or anything"

"I promise, I'll be back in an hour or so. I don't know how long it's going to take"

"Go, I'll see you later" He smiled. I grabbed my bag, headed to Cal's car, and started making my way to the doctors.

*The Doctors*

I've been in the waiting room for 15 minutes now. I can feel myself getting even more nervous by the minute.

"Dani Parker?" A nurse called my name and I stood up. "Follow me" she took me to the room and told me to sit down. "Doctor will be in shortly"

The door opened again and doctor walked in. "Hello, Dani. How are you feeling?" She asked with a smile.

"A little nervous" I said, I can feel my palms sweating.

"You don't need worry, sweetie. Now I need you to lay back and lift up your shirt" I did. "This is going to be a little cold" I nodded, I shivered a little when I felt it. "Okay, lets see here" She started moved the wand thing around the gel, then stopped, and looked at the screen next to us.

"What is it?" I said nervously, looking at her.

She smiled. "Congratulation, Ms. Parker. You're having baby" I'm really pregnant, but how? I mean I know how, but. "Here's paper towel to clean the gel off and you're free to go. Just have to make another appointment for next month to see how the baby is doing"

"Thank you" I smiled, cleaning my stomach.

"You're welcome, sweetie and good luck" She left the room. I had made another appointment for next month.

Now I was just sitting in the car and thinking, who the heck is the father? I can't do this on my own, I don't know what to do. I need to talk to someone. I know just who, I started the car and made my way to his house.

When I got to his house I parked in his driveway. I rang his doorbell over and over again until the door opened. "Whoa whoa, Dani. Are you okay? What's going on?" He brought me inside, we went into the kitchen. "Do you want anything drink or? I shook my head.

"I need someone to talk to" I finally said.

"What is it? You can tell me anything" He smiled. I looked through my bag and took out a plastic bag. I put on the counter in front of him and didn't say a word, waiting for his reaction. He moved the bag closer to him, looked at it, then me with pity in his eyes. "Are you?" I nodded. "Who's the father?"

That's when I started crying and he pulled me into a hug. "I don't know. I don't even remember doing anything" I felt him tense up and I looked up at him. He knows something. "Ash?"

"Dani, I'm going to need you to sit down. I know what happen, well someone told me what happen. Calum to be more specific"

"What did he tell you?" What does this have to do with Calum?

"I guess, you were drunk that night. Calum I guess, heard you and Luke-"

"Luke and I had- oh my god!" Luke could be the father of my child, I'm freaking out. I mean, I sort of dream of that happen one day. But I knew it could never.

"Don't jumped to conclusion. Calum started drinking more after that. Once Luke left your side, he went for you. I tried stopping him, but you two were already headed for the stairs. I'm sorry, Dani"

Calum or Luke could the father. I can't believe I lost my virginity to Luke. He could be the father and Calum. I-I don't even know what to say, he basically did it to get back at Luke or something. He lied, he said he couldn't remember. I need to get out of here.

"Dani, are you okay? I'm sorry, I'm the one to tell you this"

"I'm fine, just a little overwhelmed with all this coming at me all at once"

"Here, drink this and calm down. You don't want to get too stress out about this. It's bad for the baby" I nodded drinking the water and calm down a little. "You know you have to tell them right. I mean, you have two possible guy who could be the father"

"I know, I'm going to. Just not now. I need time to process this still"

"I understand, just don't wait too long"

"Thanks Ashton" I smiled.

"No problem, anytime"

"I should get going, it's getting late" I said, looking at the time.

"Okay, I'll see you Monday" He said walking me out the door.

"Yup" I waved getting into the car driving home. I know I need to tell them, but I'm going to tell Luke first. He's my best friend after all.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Comment and Vote*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 83 2
Michael Clifford and Calum Hood have been best mates for as long as they can remember, but what happens when Michael gets a boyfriend and Calum befri...
82.8K 2.4K 44
Ashton loves school like..a lot. He's a good boy and teachers love him. But sadly, He gets bullied by Luke Hemmings, Calum Hood and Michael Clifford...
197K 4.4K 62
~completed fanfic~ Sarah was only a victim. She wanted nothing to be apart of his life...but it all changed when she had to tutor him. She can admit...
45.1K 1.4K 32
A new place can always be a struggle. But one boy has been making Gemma's life a living hell for 7 years. Will something be changing between them?