Welcome to my Nightmare #Comp...

נכתב על ידי Adrenalin5

Descriptions ruin the story. Read and find out for your self. עוד

Welcome to my Nightmare
~Realm II~
~Faces~
~Road Kill~
~Alternator~
~Truth or Dare~
~Communicating~
~ Demetra and the Stars~
~Dinner with the Moon (Part 1)~
~Dinner with the Moon (Part 2)~
~Boardwalk and Strawberry Ice cream~
~Forest Illusions (part 1)~
~Forest Illusions (part 2)~
~You still have all of my~
~Avete il potere di portarmi indietro~
~All The Lies~
~Forever Broken~
~Stop Fighting~
~Dead Skies~
~Door Bell~
~Rain Forests~
~The Last Illusion~
~Trying with Serenity~
~Unresponsive Part I~
~Unresponsive II~
~Adrenalin~
~Expectations~
~Sacrifice~

~You win some, you lose some~

1.3K 52 23
נכתב על ידי Adrenalin5

________________________________________________________________________________

       The days began getting colder and colder. Winter was slowly approaching, my favorite time of year. Not only were the nights longer, but the days were shorter. School seemed to blow by and I was sneaking out to see Demetra on a regular basis. Especially when mom was fast asleep. Homework kept me busy, and Serenity began getting upset that we never hang out like she wants. 

So, that explains why I am sitting here with her, instead of Demetra, who I rather be with at the moment. The coffee shop smelled like fresh cappuccino, it was so warm in here. Outside was pushing 50 degrees and I only had on my sweater. Serenity sat with her coffee mug cuddled into her hands. Her hair was in a tight pony tail and her nose was slightly red. 

"I miss you." She said in a soft baby voice. I smiled and took a sip of my coffe. I honestly did miss her, badly. "Same." I replied. 

She made a stink face at me. "Is it so hard to say it back?" She asked. 

I rolled my eyes and set my cup on the table. "I miss you too pretty grl." 

Serenity's face lit up like a light bulb over an idea. I laughed at how adorable she looked. 

"Where have you been these past days?" She asked. 

My eyes met her's instantly, and I gave her a clueless stare. "I drop you home from school everyday, what are you taking bout?"

"That we don't have any classes together this semester. That your only at lunch sometimes, and those 10 minutes in the car go by too fast to talk about anything." Serenity's eyes awkwardly scanned the shop, like she was embarrassed to say any of this."I don't know. You just seem distant." She added. "New." 

I swallowed my coffee too hard at the last word. She had no idea. Not about the powers, or me seeing Demetra more often than I do her. I felt so bounded, I should be able to tell her anything. Shouldn't I? That's what friends are for. 

"Your right. I'm sorry." I answered. I added another packet of sugar to my coffee and used the tiny spoon to play around in the mug. 

"I have to tell you something." I started. Serenity sensed that it seemed serious and her big blue eyes stared into my face, probably trying to read my emotions. 

"Remember how I've been hanging out with Demetra?" 

"Uhm. Yea."

"Well i'm thinking about asking her out." I said bringing my coffee to my lips immediately. Serenity choked on her beverage for a couple seconds. 

"What?" She spat. She noticed how loud she was because the guy reading the newspaper and a feeble old lady turned around to look at her. She smiled apologetically. 

"What?" She said in a firm whisper. I tried not to smile. Here we go. 

"Your gonna ask out the hitch-hiker, Max? The weird girl who almost crashed into you?" Her voice was pleading. "Don't do it." 

"Stop. She's not as bad as you think. I really like her, so please stop calling her that." 

"Calling her what?" Serenity questioned. I looked at her like she was an annoying child. "Oh. A hitch-hiker?" She realized. 

"...I like her. Probably more than I have liked any girl, I have been with." I said. My eyes were distant thinking about her, but when I glanced at Serenity again, she was doing the classic gag face. 

"Okay. Talking to you is like talking to a 5 year old." I commented. Serenity's eyes narrowed and she got serious. 

"Look, if you like her that's great. You guys can get married and have freaky babies for all I care." 

I smiled at the thought and began imagining babies as cute and delicate as she was.

"Dude!" Serenity called aggravated. 

I laughed and took Serenity's hands in attempt to calm her down. As always it worked and she developed light pink patches by the dimples of her cheeks. Her hands were soft and warm, like the hand of most girls.

"I have more to tell you. But I cant begin, unless you relax." I said in a soft voice. 

"Ok." She nodded calmer now. "What is it?"

"I'll show you." I let go of her hand, and her there was a flash of disappointment in her eyes. 

I scanned the shop to see if anyone was watching. There was no one at the counter, the old lady had her back turned to us, and the guy reading the newspaper had his nose buried in it. 

I stared at the spoon in my cup and began to make it circulate itself. At first Serenity didn't notice but her eyes caught the moving object and she made a high pitch squeal. Quickly her hands flew to her mouth and she stared at the spoon with wide eyes.

"Oh my God!" She said between her fingers. I laughed lightly. I elevated the spoon out of my cup and transferred it to hers. "Ew. Take it out." She said disgusted. She returned to her surprise state, in moments which made me chuckle. 

I placed the spoon back into my cup and picked up a napkin, that proceeded in dabbing my own mouth. 

Serenity looked around frantically, to see if anyone was looking. Then her head turned back to me in a flash. "How did you do that?" She commanded to know. 

"I'm actually an Alternator. We have powers. Me and Demetra." 

"Demetra and I." She corrected. I gave her a blank look. "Sorry." She laughed. "That is too cool." 

"Yea. Don't tell anyone though. I think Demetra's training me for something that's about to happen. Not sure what it is yet." 

"Is it bad?" She asked. I shrugged and slightly nodded. 

"If your gonna save the world or something...you would save me right?" She said through nervous laughter. I smiled charmingly. 

"Maybe." Was my respond. 

"Whatever. I know you would." She rolled her eyes. Moments passed as she took in all that I just showed her. It was getting late, so I decided to walk her home. We stopped at her door and she looked at me innocently before turning the knob. 

"It was nice hanging out with you again.Thanks for telling me all that." Her arms wrapped around my neck and I embraced her momentarily. 

"Night." I said. She nodded, went in, and closed her door. I began walking away from her house when I heard the door open slightly. "You would save me right?" She asked again. 

I smiled behind me. "Yes. I would save you in a heart beat." I said not loud enough for her to hear. But the door closed after my sentence. 

__________________________________________________________________________________

     I didn't walk too long before Demetra showed up beside me. I knew she was coming, I just didn't know when. I was used to her visits, so I never even jumped anymore. Still. How she got here so fast was a mystery to me. 

Her fingers played with mine, before I allowed them to intertwine. Her hands were softer than Serenity's and much warmer too. It was like electricity passing between us every time we touched. I've never experienced it before. And I hungered for it all day when I wasn't with her. 

"Can you at least pretend to be scared when I pop up? I miss scaring you." She laughed.

"Hey to you too." I answered with a smile. I looked at her and instantly met her deep green eyes. She was wearing a midnight blue top and what looked like a velvet red skirt. She looked dressy tonight.

A necklace was wrapped around her throat, with an angel holding the moon. I stopped walking in my tracks to stare at it. This looks exactly like the fountain I saw in Serenity's garden, except the angel on the fountain was holding a sun. 

"What's wrong?" Demetra asked, trying to read my face expression. 

"That necklace. Serenity has a fountain, that looks just like it." I commented. 

Demetra's eyes momentarily widened, she looked as shocked as I was. Then the look was replaced by a smile I already knew was forced. "Just a coincidence." She said. I didn't believe her. Something was up. 

"Nothing is a coincidence with you. Whats going on?" I asked, slightly upset. They were both keeping something from me. 

"It's just a necklace." Her eyes looked innocent and a soft hand went to my face. I felt a slight tingle swift through my brain and I was instantly relaxed. What had I been talking about?

Dammit. 

"What were we..?.. Demetra." I said with narrow eyes. 

"Yes sweetheart?" She answered innocently, attempting not to smile. 

"What did you just do?" I asked, removing my hand from hers. 

"What are you talking about? We were just taking a walk." She answered honestly. I dismissed it, maybe I was just tired. 

"I missed you." She mumbled. I couldn't help but smile at that. 

"How much?" I asked concerned. 

"As much as a girl can miss her Alternator." She answered smiling now. 

"I'm sorry, I'm not familiar with that comparison." I said laughing quietly. Her hands made their way back to mine and we continued walking and talking about the day. I had to be home in a couple minutes, or mom would start freaking out again. But I found it hard to leave her. 

We began to approach my house when I stopped in front of Demetra. 

"I've been wanting to ask you something." I began. I cleared my throat and prayed to God that she couldn't hear my heart beat double. Her face looked confused but curious and she stepped closer. Our faces were now only inches away from each other's. I could smell her sweet sent. It smelled like jasmine. 

"What do you want to ask me?" 

"Will you be my ugh.." This was a stupid idea. Abandon ship! My brain was screaming at me. 

"Your what?" She asked, a sheepish smile on her face.

"My...guest!" I finished. She looked confused. "Your guest?"

"Yes! My guest to dinner tomorrow. My mom really wants to meet you." I added through nervous laughter. 

"You want me to meet your mom?" She asked, a scared look crossing her face. 

"Yes. She will like you, don't worry." Demetra glanced at my house and then hesitantly agreed. I am such a chicken. And now my mom is scheduled to meet a girl who is not yet my girl friend, who is also from another Realm, for dinner tomorrow. I sighed and noticed Demetra still looking at me. 

She moved closer to me and pressed her gentle lips to mine. I felt a shot of pleasure run though my body. Her lips were gone before I could kiss back, and so was she.

"Goodnight Demetra." 

________________________________________________________________________________

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

23.7K 722 34
Ion do description but aye read 🌚
856 81 20
Not good at descriptions. Read and find out. *Still under very heavy editing so please excuse all mistakes*
132 1 16
I am terrible at descriptions, so just turn the page and find out.
41.1K 1.1K 155
Read and find out😏 Yes that's a cop out because I'm terrible with descriptions 😭 but this book got a lot of shenanigans Discord for this story: ht...