The Vampire Slayer

By RachelEmery

She has been taught to kill vampires her whole life. And he has a tradition to up hold. Will they kill eachot... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
update :o

chapter 6

112 6 0
By RachelEmery

      ** Carter's PROV**

      I glare at her as we stop at a stop light. Her neck now pale and the bite showing. I didn't want to do it but, I found a way to still keep her alive, well at least some what living. She looks at me, her eyes a different color. They were a blue now a hazel. A beautiful color, in the light it looks like gold. The light turns green and I start driving again.

   We arrive at my brothers house. The car drive almost felt like forever. I get out of the car once I put it in park. She opens her door and gets out with me. I grab the bag from the back and head to the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 571 32
"I'm sorry Luna," I said, with the little bit of respect I could muster and slightly bowed my head. "But I can't simply forgive you. You're still thi...
1.9K 30 22
A 15 year old girl faces the extremes starting from a young age... Abuse, mentally..physically..emotionally.. hatred, depression, suicidal thoughts...
95.8K 5.9K 29
"THE AFTERLIFE CAN BE A REAL BITCH, RIGHT?" "Henri-" I began, but Henri's hand snatched up mine and squeezed tightly enough to break bones. I bit m...
302K 8.6K 42
*100k reads?!? Oh my goodness!! 😭😭. I was sooo nervous about putting my work out there for people to read!! Thank you all for supporting me, and my...