The Math Teacher // Luke Hemm...

By Bananashemmo

"I just don't understand why you're all drooling over him." "Maybe because he's fucking hot? But maybe you... More

Part 1: The Pilot
Part 2: The Truth
Part 3: The Detention
Part 4: Locked In
Part 5: Locked In Pt. 2
Part 6: Different
Part 7: The Math Camp
Part 8: The Math Camp Pt. 2
Part 9: The Kiss
Part 10: Caught
Part 11: Friday Night
Part 13: Sprained
Part 14: The Mall
Part 15: The Invitation
Part 16: Bali Pt. 1
Part 17: Bali Pt. 2
Part 18: Bali Pt. 3
Part 19: The New One
Part 20: The Party
Part 21: The Hangover
Part 22: The Dinner
Part 23: The Flowers
Part 24: The Argument
Part 25: The Prom
Part 26: The Chemistry Class
Part 27: The Jealousy
Part 28: The Vibe
Part 29: I Love You
Part 30: The Call
Part 31: The Shirt
Part 32: The Math Date
Part 33: The Fire
Part 34: Catch Fire
Part 35: What Are We?
Part 36: The Last Class
Part 37: Halloween
Part 38: The Scare
Part 39: The Breakup
Part 40: Shy
Part 41: Iceland Pt. 1
Part 42: Iceland Pt. 2
Part 43: Iceland Pt. 3
Part 44: Iceland Pt. 4
Part 45: The Motel Pt. 1
Part 46: The Motel Pt. 2
Part 47: The Confession
Part 48: The Last Goodbye
Part 49: The Feeling of Comfort
Part 50: Happy Birthday, Beautiful
ANNOUNCEMENT

Part 12: Coffee

29.4K 645 734
By Bananashemmo

The sun was streaming warm and bright in through the curtains hanging in the windows of Luke's bedroom, almost becoming so annoying it made you blink a few times before you cracked one eye open, the sun bright in your face. A sigh escaped your lips and you turned around to see Luke already smiling down at you, his cheek pressed into his pillow and his eyes half squeezed caused by the sun as well.

"Morning princess." He mumbled with a dark raspy voice, and he cleared his throat to make the morning voice disappear. He ran a hand through his mad hair and grabbed his phone on his nightstand, seeing what the time was.

"Have we been sleeping for long?" You leaned your chin on his shoulder and took a look at his phone, and he moved the screen towards you to show you the time. "11am. It's alright. I usually sleep to around this in the weekends so it's pretty much normal for my state." He sat up in the bed with still having an arm around your shoulder and he looked over at the windows with a small smile.

"Did you sleep well?" You nodded your head by his question and sat up in the bed as well, the two of you touching by the shoulders and Luke wrapped his hand around yours, intertwining your fingers.

"Yeah, I actually did. You're a great cuddler." Luke smiled by your respond and placed a soft kiss to your forehead before he sighed happily and looked over at the mirror in front of you that showed your reflection in the bed.

"I could get used to this." He mumbled and leaned his head on top of yours, still keeping his eyes on the mirror. You smiled by his words and placed the duvet up to your chin, his fingers still caressing up against your spine in almost a habit now. Not that you minded. "Me too."

He chuckled by your words and moved the duvet away from him, and a small whine came from you in reaction. "I actually have an appointment later tonight with the academy so I should probably head to shower now. If you want to watch TV you can just turn it on and if you're hungry there's bread and food in the kitchen." He winked towards you before he grabbed some clothes from his drawer and stopped in track to admire you.

"What are you staring at?" You asked with a shy smile and moved around so you were resting on your side.

"Something very beautiful." He responded with a warm soft smile and it became brighter by the giggle that escaped your lips in reaction. "I'll see you in twenty minutes." He turned around to head out of the door and you heard him shut the bathroom door and less than five seconds later the sound of water running appeared.

At first, you debated with yourself whether or not to watch TV. But just as soon as you grabbed the remote your stomach started to rumble. It wasn't loud but enough for you to know that you craved for some sort of breakfast. But to be honest, you weren't really the person to sneak into people's kitchen and find food yourself. It was the same with meeting up with friends at their houses, you always had to call Matty to make him open the door for you instead of doing it yourself. You both felt awkward and rude by just walking into people's houses.

Of course your stomach overpowered your mind and you slipped out of the covers to tiptoe quietly down the stairs and into the cold tiles of Luke's kitchen. The sun was much brighter from this part of the apartment, coming straight in from the horizon far away from the football field, and without the curtains to prevent it from streaming in, the whole kitchen was lit up.

Your fingers caressed over the cold marble on the counter and you took a glance down at yourself. Luke's shirt was still hanging loosely down against your skin and you still hadn't bothered to wear shorts. At first you started to roam through the drawers to find some sort of coffee beans but your mission seemed to not success.

"What are you looking for?"

A jolt ran through your body and you stood up straight from leaning down to one of the low drawers and when you turned around you noticed a dark haired boy almost looking as confused as you were. Your eyes glanced down at yourself again and a deep shade of red blushed on your cheeks by the nudeness you were showing towards a stranger. Luke clearly didn't mention that his roommate was home.

"You must be Calum." You responded to his question in an awkward tone, and he furrowed his eyebrows confused but nodded his head agreeing. At least he was nuder than you, only wearing a pair of black boxers and his hair in a big pile of dark curly mess in the ends. He approached you further and leaned his bare shoulder against the fridge and crossed his arms.

"I'm Y/N." You added, your eyes widening for a bit because of his confused state and but he didn't seem to recognize the name or the cause of you being here. "I'm with Luke, if that makes sense." You mumbled awkward and motioned your finger towards the stairs where the sound of water was still running heavily.

He followed your finger and looked up towards the stairs as well, before his eyes glanced back wide as well. "Oh so he was bringing a girl home! No, he didn't mention that to me, that may be the reason to why I look so utterly confused." His hand reached forward to shook yours and you politely wrapped your hand around his and shook it.

"I guess I just spoiled him then." Calum smirked by your words and took a glance up and down your body. You grabbed his t shirt to pull it further down your legs to make it look like some sort of decent dress and Calum lightly giggled at you. "It's okay, I don't mind."

You nodded your head by his words and crossed your arms while biting your lip. You stood frozen and didn't really know what to do with yourself at this point. "Luke just never brings home such beautiful girls like you so this is quite new to me." He said casually while opening one of the cupboards, taking a cup and looked over at you.

"Do you want coffee?" You nodded your head by his question and he took out and exstra cup and opened a drawer, the only drawer you hadn't looked in and he took up some already mixed coffee beans.

"Does he bring home girls often?"

Calum looked up confused to your question but then he broke into a smile. "I was just kidding before, Luke never brings home girls unless it's something serious or he's being polite because the girl is so drunk she can't find home herself." You lifted an eyebrow by his words and he instantly widened his eyes by his mistake.

"I mean, not that I think you're not beautiful of course you are, it was just-" He stopped in track to laugh at himself by his stupid mistake and he ran a hand through his hair while looking down at his feet.

"It's alright." You responded casually and lifted yourself to sit on the counter, winking over at Calum to make him understand you weren't taking this serious.

"Oh, great then." He said with a goofy expression of relief and he placed the two cups into the red coffee machine standing on the counter, opened the filter to fill it up with fresh pressed beans. You watched him closely while he smirked over at you and when he pressed on, you both waited for the coffee to fill up your cups.

You smiled in polite when Calum reached your cup towards you and you wrapped your hands right around the hot coffee cup. "Milk?" He asked and opened the fridge but you shook your head in response and leaned your back against the cold tiles on the wall. "I like it strong."

"Nice." Calum said while pouring milk into his and he filled it up until the coffee created a caramel color before he placed the milk back into the fridge. He grabbed a spoon and stirred the coffee around before he leaned his body against the counter and took a sip.

"So was it a great game?" Calum looked over at you confused at first but then he made a small sound of understanding and nodded his head with a smile. "It was a pretty rad game. Luke told you I was heading to watch one with my friends?"

"Yes, he mentioned it when we arrived last night." You said and took a sip of the warm coffee, a satisfied feeling appearing in your veins by the hot steamy liquid. Coffee wasn't an addiction to you but you enjoyed drinking it in the mornings once in a while.

"Y/N, it was?" He asked again and you nodded your head agreeing.

"Yes, Y/N is my name." Calum nodded his head by your words and took a glance up and down by your body. "So you guys met at a club or something?"

"No, I'm not old enough to go clubbing yet." Your eyes widened instantly by your stupid words and Calum looked at you oddly but didn't seem to mind your wordings anyways.

"Where did you meet then?" He asked just as confused as when he arrived into the kitchen and he looked at you with furrowed eyebrows. Though before you could answer his question, Luke came up from behind Calum and your eyes flicked over towards his confused state.

"Calum?" He asked and it made the dark haired boy turn around to see Luke, his eyes going wide by Luke's dressing, his hair all wet and sticking everywhere along with a white towel wrapped around his v line.

"When did you get home?" He asked slightly and walked past him to get to you but when he noticed your attire he stopped in track and you sent him an apologizing look.

"Around 4am. You didn't think I was coming home, did you?" Calum responded while sipping on his coffee and Luke shook his head, the blush still lingering on his cheeks and he placed himself by you on the counter to cover up a bit of you for Calum's sight.

"No I expected you to be passed out on Ashton's couch until noon." Luke mumbled and looked over at you shortly, a small smile coming to his lips by seeing you still wearing his shirt even though the occasion wasn't that great for the attire.

"Well we didn't drink enough so I was allowed to drive home again when the games were over." Calum answered while stirring the cup in his coffee and an awkward tension created between the three of you. Your eyes flicked towards Luke's to already see him stare at you and you jumped down onto the floor lightly.

"Can I borrow the shower too? I could really need one." Luke nodded his head agreeing, his mouth hanging slightly open and you smiled up at him in response. "You can just use the black towel hanging on the rack. It's for guests." He added in a more quiet tone and you nodded your head understanding before you hurried out of the kitchen and up the stairs to get a shower.

Calum's eyes glanced at your shadow disappear before his eyes adverted towards Luke, who was looking down at his feet with a clear blush on his face. He knew Calum was staring at him waiting for him to explain everything but he had no idea how to express it. He knew he couldn't get out of it now.

"You've got some explaining to do... But first, did you look at that ass, damn!" Calum exclaimed and Luke looked up at him with wide eyes. "Calum!"

"What, I mean, she's not really hiding it under your shirt." Calum crossed his arms and looked at Luke with a smirk, which made Luke clench his jaw and lean his hands against the counter. "Please, don't talk about her like that."

"What, you must be kidding me! We always talk about the girls we've fucked the morning after!"

"Yeah but the thing here is that I did not fuck Y/N!" Luke exclaimed, almost too loud for his liking and his eyes widened in shock to his own tone. Calum's eyes showed confuse and he crossed his arms and looked at Luke in disbelief. "Why? I mean, she was wearing your shirt and you have done that move towards girls throughout college!"

"Because she's an 18 year old virgin who I don't want to pressure into do something she's not comfortable with doing yet!" Calum eyes widened by Luke's words and he felt himself panting by the sudden risen of his tone.

"She's 18, Luke? She could be your fucking student!"

Luke's jaw clenched and he breathed heavily through his nose while he looked between his feet and Calum with guilty eyes. When Calum noticed it he grabbed onto the counter in shock like he couldn't hold his balance and a hand went through his mat dark brown hair.

"She IS your fucking student." He breathed in shock, his voice now above a whisper yell by the realization of who you were.

"At your school where you work as a new teacher?" He added in question and Luke nodded his head silently and kept his eyes on the ground.

"She is in my math class..." Luke managed to mumble and he scratched his hand up and down his bare arm. Calum's mouth formed a small o and he looked at Luke with a small scoff. His neck was showing a bright warm red color along with his cheeks that had heated up so much small particles of sweat had formed around the skin.

"How the fuck did you get this deep out in the ocean, Luke..." Calum mumbled in shock and copied Luke, scratching his own arm in habit and moved his hand up to scratch his cheek.

"I don't really know... It all started out so simple and then all of the sudden we started to goof around and then boom first kiss and now we're like some sort of secret couple that we have to hide for the school, students, teachers and now my mom too!"

"Your mom?" Calum asked confused and raised an eyebrow.

"Yes my freaking mom! I thought you hadn't remembered to turn off the lights yesterday but it turned out my mom was here yesterday to do some of our laundry... I forgot our appointment so I brought Y/N home but she was there and it got awkward, shit on shit on shit." Luke kept on rambling and Calum had to cool him down from talking.

"Your mother commented on her age too, didn't she?" Calum held his hands on Luke's upper arms and he looked at him with a serious expression. He nodded his head silently and looked down at his feet.

"Nobody will ever understand this unless they are in the position. When I'm with her I forget that she's 18 and I'm 22. It's like age doesn't exist in our lives. Just the way we are towards each other and the lovely personalities we seek are important."

"Even though I don't understand it, I still understand you and the way you feel. But Luke, what about your work? The education? Are you so sure to risk all of that just for a girl? She could ruin everything you have in the matter of seconds by spoiling the two of you, claiming that you are trying on her for pedophile Semitism!"

"She is not just a girl Calum, okay? I know that you're trying to make me think realistic but at the moment I can't! And to be honest I don't want to." Luke crossed his arms and looked at Calum with daring eyes, starting to pant roughly again.

"Listen, I just don't wanna see my best friend lose everything he has been working so hard for the past three years after we survived the hell of college! I'm not saying that you should quit doing what you're doing with Y/N I'm just saying that I care about you and I don't wanna see you or your future hurt. How can she mean so much to you already?"

"Because I'm in love with her Calum!" Luke shouted, breathing through his mouth heavily and Calum's eyes widened in shock.

"You... You're in love with her?" Calum said quietly and hesitated a breath, but Luke didn't get the chance to answer when the sound of something falling upstairs with a loud thud appeared, his eyes going wide along with Calum's who moved his head around to look up towards the stairs. A girly whine was followed by and Calum's head turned around to look back at Luke.

"You forgot to fucking wipe up all the extra water from the shower didn't you?" He asked and crossed his arms and Luke shook his head in disbelief and pushed past Calum in a hurry.

"Fuck."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

922K 39K 81
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
12.7K 300 14
Eight weeks, two people, one fling, no feelings. That was deal they both made on the Matthews and Hunter's vacation. To do anything they want, anyti...
2M 106K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
89.5K 1.7K 50
π™©π™šπ™­π™©π™¨ βœ°β‹±πŸ₯§β›±β‹°βœ° ﹝zacΠ½ Π½erron﹞ ❝ i seem to have lost my phone number, can i have yours? ❞ -in which zach texts a random number for a...