Monsters [1] // Twilight

ringkatiering tarafından

"Who's gonna believe you? One of these nights somebody's gonna leave you No one's gonna save you come the fu... Daha Fazla

Monsters
Monsters
Monsters
Monsters
Monsters
Monsters
Monsters
Monsters
Monsters
Monsters
Monsters
Monsters
Monsters
Monsters
Monsters
Monsters
Monsters
Monsters
Monsters
Monsters
Monsters
Monsters
Monsters
Monsters
Monsters
Monsters
Monsters
Monsters
Monsters
Monsters
Monsters
Monsters
Monsters

Monsters

4.8K 84 14
ringkatiering tarafından

Chapter 1: Prologue

The man took the woman's sweaty hand in his own. He beamed at his lover that was in all white. She gave him a grin that showed off her pearly whites. He offered her a smirk before saying two words.

"I do." He spoke as he lingered for his soon to be wife say the following words. She blushed slightly as the man recognized that her palms started sweating.

"I do, I really do." She responded. The man crouched down to kiss his bride. She giggled into the kiss. He pulled away as cheers broke out from the crowd.

"I love you, Annabell." He claimed to her. She stared up at the now husband with her delicate brown eyes.

"I love you too, Adam." She declared before they strode down the path hand in hand.

-
The young woman pushed past the crowds to hop inside her ride. Her insides churning with warmth as she couldn't await to inform her spouse about the incredible report. Her brown eyes took one last glance back at the hospital that had made her life complete at the words that escaped the doctor's mouth. The female smirked as she sped past buildings and towards her home.

The brown-haired lady ripped into the lengthy driveway with her black BMW. She had the childish grin glued on her face as she was bracing to bolt out of the machine. The brown-haired woman arrived to a hasty end as she twisted the motor off and hopped out of the car. She hurried to the front door and thrust it open.

"Honey?" She cried throughout the grand house. Her ears twitched when she discovered the noise from the garage. She grinned when she realized who it was. She dashed down the stairs and looked at her husband working on the damaged car. The woman tapped her foot impatiently before finally giving up. Anna cleared her throat and watched her husband roll from underneath the car. She offered him a sweet smile before clapping her hands.

"I have great news." She boasted. Adam raised his eyebrows wondering what could be better than working on his car. He gave her a look for her to continue. She placed her hand on her stomach and gave him a loving look.

"I am pregnant." She squealed. The man dropped the tools from his hand that landed with a loud bang. His face fell as his world stopped. His beautiful wife tilted her head to the side.

"I am going to be a father." He said out loud. She nodded her head and was smiling from ear to ear.

"And I am going to be a mother." She said as she waved her hands in the air.

"And I am going to be a father." He said more to himself than anyone else. She started laughing which was music to the man's ears.

"And I am going to be a mother." She repeated as she spun around in circles. The young woman never felt so much excitement before in her life. Adam looked up and gave her a smile.

"This is great." He said softly. Anna could tell he was happy by the tone of his voice. He stood up and wiped his hands off of the rag that was placed on top of his tool box. Anna waited until his hands were clean before attacking him with a hug. He wrapped his arms around her petit body securely. He lifted her up and spun her around. She squealed lightly and started to giggle lightly. He placed his head in the crook of her neck.

"I love you, Annabell." He whispered.

"I love you too, Adam." She replied in a light whisper.

-
Adam placed the bow on his back securely before marching to find a trio. A trio that involved three vampires. He heard a crunch from behind him. He grabbed the daggers that were in a holster placed on his thighs. He turned his body around to face three pairs of red eyes.

"Well, well, well." A man said with long black hair with dark toned skin. There were two other people beside him. One of them was a female.

"I guess we get to have another snack." The other man said. Adam rolled his eyes at the sound of him being a snack.

"I am not a snack, if you did not know." Adam snapped.

"My name is Laurent. This is James and Victoria." The man who named himself Laurent. Adam gave them a blank look.

"Now, young one. Why don't you tell us your name?" Laurent said. Adam glanced at Victoria who was picking at her nails. He narrowed his eyes. He focused his attention back at Laurent. Adam smirked at the vampire.

"Adam, Adam Woodman." He introduced himself.

"A hunter, now are you?" James asked curious. Victoria barely glanced up which caught Adam's attention.

"Yes, and hopefully this is the last time I see you." He said before rolling something on the ground. He sprinted away from the odd group of vampires.

"Where are you going?" Laurent called out after him. He glanced back to see them frozen. His eyes landed on Victoria as a chill ran down his spine.

"I feel like she won't be gone anytime soon."

He rushed home to see his wife waiting for him at the dinner table. He walked in and gave her a kiss on the forehead. He kissed her large stomach.

"I have been thinking about names." Annabell said as she ate. Adam smiled as he watched his lover take a big bite of her sandwich.

"Yeah, and what do you have in mind?"

"If it's a boy, it will be Alexander. If it is a girl, it will be Avery." She said. She watched Adam go in his state of thinking.

"Avery Woodman, I like it." He chirped. She smiled at his happiness.

"Good." She said finally. She went back to eating. Adam watched his beautiful wife in amusement.

"I love you, Annabell." He said. Annabell looked up with food sticking out of her mouth.

"I love you too, Adam." She said with her mouth full.

-
"I hate you, Adam!" Annabell shouted as she continued pushing. Adam laughed lightly.

"Of course, you do." Adam said as he grabbed ahold of Anna's hand. She took his hand and gripped it tightly.

"Ma'am, push." The nurse instructed. Anna pushed and screamed. Adam fell to his knees. His face held a look of pain. He glanced at Anna's hand who was holding his hand tightly. Her knuckles were white by holding on.

"I don't think I can do it any longer." Anna whined exhausted. Adam shot off the ground.

"No, honey. Keep holding on." He encouraged. "Do it for me."

"I will try." She said as she took a deep breath. Adam watched his wife push and scream. Her screaming finally ceased which made Adam happy. She leaned back and breathed heavily.

"I did it." She said. The nurse came around the couple with the baby in her arms.

"It's a girl." She said. "Congratulations."

"Thank you." Anna said as she reached for her newborn baby. The baby wailed and stretched. Anna smiled as she patted the baby softly. Adam was in awe at the sight.

"Avery Woodman, a beautiful baby." Adam said as he watched his new baby girl. He felt complete as he stared at the two important females that walked right in his life. He kissed Anna's forehead along with Avery's forehead.

"She is beautiful, indeed." Anna said weakly. Anna looked up at Adam with tiring eyes. He smiled as Anna handed Avery to him. He grabbed the baby gently and stared down at it. He noticed that Avery had Anna's eyes.

"She has your spark inside her eyes." Anna said breaking the silence. He looked at her with a smile. A nurse came in and took Avery out of his arms. She walked away with the baby wailing. He glanced back at Anna with his smile still plastered on his face. The smile faltered when he saw Anna's eyes shutting unwillingly. He looked at the heartbeat monitor to see that her heart beat is going down.

"Anna, baby. What's wrong?" He said. Anna slowly turned her head towards Adam.

"Take care of Avery for me, will you?" She asked.

"Of course, and you are going to be there with me." He demanded. She gave him a small smile.

"It will be alright." She said as she slowly started giving up.

"I love you, Annabell." Adam cried out.

"I love you too, Adam." She whispered before closing her eyes.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

87.4K 2.8K 18
"We were truly marked for disaster. We've escaped it, time after time, but it's inevitable." "Almost as inevitable as falling for you was." The un...
85.2K 1.7K 14
"Lots of lives are gonna be lost, and I don't want one to be yours." "I would rather die trying than let innocent people suffer because we didn't he...
23.3K 476 22
[UNDER MINOR EDITING] PREVIOUSLY TITLED "ℭ𝔬𝔯𝔯𝔲𝔭𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫" ... 𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘦, 𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘪...
93.6K 1.1K 16
In New moon when the Cullen's leave Bella, Bella was not heartbroken. In fact she was happy. They abused her and hurt her. When Bella goes to first b...