The Vampire Diaries and The O...

By Morgan_Getz

I write about: Damon Stefan Klaus Elijah Jeremy Matt Alaric Kol Marcel Kai All my imagines are character x re... More

First Impressions {Klaus}
Dance? {Klaus}
Mornings {Elijah}
Fantasy {Damon}
Trouble {Jeremy }
Baby {Alaric}
Strangers {Matt}
Love {Elijah}
Young Love {Klaus}
Let her go {Kol}
Saw you first {human!stefan}
Funny Days {Klaus}
Just a friend {Kol}
Twilight/Vampire Diaries Crossover
Request: Hotline Bling
Part 2: Hello
Home {Stefan}
An Unwanted Mark {Jeremy}
Tears {Matt}
Blood Lust {Klaus}
Last Love {Klaus}
Better {Alaric}
Bean Boozled {Klaus}
Best I Ever Had {Klaus}
Rainy Days {Damon}
Meetings {Matt}
Ice {Kol}
Waiting {Elijah}
Moments {Kol}
Irritation{Kol and Enzo}
No Words Needed {Damon}
Blush {Kol}
Gone{Elijah}
I Know What You Did Last Summer{Elijah}
Dangerous Woman {Klaus}
Truth {Stefan}
Power {Mikaelsons}
Beauty and The Beast {Kol}
Power{Mikaelsons} (part 2)
Safety{Klaus}
You are loved {Kol}
Kiddo{Stefan}
Night Out {Klaus}
Sims {Kol&Rebekah&Katherine}
Stupid Wolf Girl{Klaus&Tyler}
Trouble (part 2){Jeremy}
Kiddo (part 2) {Stefan}
Softy {Kai}
Sick {Elijah}
Secret Love Song{Klaus}
Kid{Marcel}
Fear {Elijah}
Real Love{Stefan+Klaus}
Real Love{Stefan+Klaus}(part 2)
Prologue+Republishing
Pain (Niklaus)
Remember me?- Elijah
The Truth - Elijah (part 2)

Mine {Klaus}

16.3K 494 97
By Morgan_Getz

Request

__________

Ever since you were born, you hadn't made a sound. No crying, no giggles. Your mother even had to check if you were breathing on occasion. So you went through your primary years without a friend, but when you got to high school, you managed to make a few. A few being some of the most popular kids on school. Even though you didn't talk, you still came in handy when Caroline needed a shopping buddy, Elena and bonnie needed someone to rant to and when Jeremy needed a partner for games. You got along pretty well and you were glad they hadn't gotten fed up with you yet.

Then he came to town.

It was a normal day; the sun beat down on your back as you walked to The Mystic Grille. As you entered, Matt spotted you and smiled and you shot one back. You slid into a booth and pulled out your laptop, trying to get work in while you were there. His scent hit you before you saw him. It was your favourite, (insert scent), and it made you look around frantically. Then you spotted him.

His back faced you and you could make out the defined muscles through the thin grey t-shirt that he wore. His bum was magnificent and his legs seemed to go on for ages. He looked around the same way you did, seeming to be searching for something. Or someone.

When Niklaus walked into the restaurant, he smelt the most incredible thing he had ever come across. His laid his eyes on you and sucked in a breath that you could clearly make out. His fists curled up next to him and he closed his eyes before walking back out.

Well then.

_________

Over the next month, many things happened. You had become a werewolf, and freaked out when you woke up the next morning. Tyler had helped you but you always felt like someone was silently helping you. You had also been told about the things that had been going on in Mystic Falls and been told about Klaus. You didn't have a name for the face but whenever someone mentioned him, or mentioned trying to kill him, you got extremely aggressive. Your friends noticed your strange behaviour but brushed it off.

One day when you were sitting in the park, a hand gently touched your shoulder. Instead of getting scared, you leaned into the persons hand and looked up at them. Your eyes held his for a long time until he finally leaned down and pressed a kiss to your lips.

Niklaus knew everything about you, including the fact that you did not speak. But he didn't care. With the simple kiss he gave you, your souls became one. As he pulled away, he let his forehead touch yours. The simple word that he muttered made your head turn.

"Mine."

__________

Damon had seen you that day, but he decided to keep; for blackmail purposes of course. It had been about a month until the secret spilt. The gang was having one of their meetings, to kill Klaus of course, and you had shown up a little late. When you walked in the black-haired vampire stared at you and gritted his teeth.

"So he sent you to spy on us?" you looked at him in confusion. The rest looked between you two as they waited for Damon to say something. He sipped his alcohol before continuing.

"Little y/n here is dating Niklaus." The room was filled with gasps from the girls and the boys all looked at you accusingly. You couldn't say anything, didn't want to say anything, so you stared down at your shoes. All the while you stood there; they flung insults and accusations at you.

"What the hell y/n?"

"Is he serious?"

"How could you do this?"

"I never pegged you for a whore."

Your head shot up at that and you stared at the girl who supposed to be your best friend. You knew Caroline had feelings for Niklaus but you never thought she would do something like this. So with tears in your eyes and without a second thought, you swiftly turned and walked out of the door, with no intention of coming back.

__________

You got to Nik's house dishevelled after running through the forest. Your breathing was ragged and Niklaus could hear it before you even entered through the front door. He was by your side in seconds and laid his hand on your chin and made you look at him, his eyes widened and he picked you up bridal style, speeding up to your shared room. He got under the sheets with you and pulled you into his chest, al while thinking who the hell would dare to hurt his mate.

Later that night, Nik lay awake, staring out the window. He kept going over scenarios in his head and made himself get angry multiple times. His grip would tighten on you but he would realise it before he could hurt you. He was pulled out of his thoughts when he heard a delicate voice call out his name. He looked around the room before leaning back against the headboard, thinking he was hearing things. But when his name got called again, he sat up slightly only to notice that you were staring up at him.

"Did you hear that sweetheart?" His voice floated out into the pen room and you stared at him.

'It's me Nik.' He blinked at you before coming to a realisation. Due to the fact that you two were werewolf mates, you could communicate through a mind link and he smiled as you sat up and faced him. He muttered out an 'oh my god' and you laughed in his head. But as soon as the smile had appeared, had it gone. He cleared his throat before asking,

"What happened, my love?" you looked down and your hair covered your face. Just as Niklaus was about to coax you into speaking, your delicate voice travelled through his mind and he grew more angry as you continued. When you finished speaking, he tried to get up but you placed a hand on his arm to keep him in bed.

'No Nik. Please don't do this.' He looked back at you before grabbing his jacket. His lips were drawn into a thing line as he stared at you.

"I have to angel. I'll be back soon." So, with a kiss to your forehead, he zoomed out of the room and left you sitting in fear of what he might do.

__________

When Niklaus arrived at the boarding house, he had to stop himself from going in and slaughtering everyone. But he held himself back and zoomed in, making sure to be quiet. The whole scooby gang was there, and when they saw him, majority of them jumped to Elena's side. He rolled his eyes and chuckled.

"Oh relax, I'm not here for your precious doppelganger." He smirked, "not yet at least." He clapped his hands together and rubbed them against one another. The gang looked anxious as they watched the hybrid go form playfully dangerous to full on angry.

"Now, this is the first and last time I'm going to say this. My mate is not your verbal punching bag. She told me about everything that happened and I can say that I am less than impressed. So I would like you all to heed my warning. If any of you so much as try to communicate with y/n without being spoken to first, well let's just say, your heads will no longer be part of your bodies." He looked around the room before smiling.

"So we have an agreement then? Good." He turned and walked towards the door but stopped as he was about to leave. "Oh and, I trust you know that this not an empty threat, and I can assure you that it goes out to your doppelganger as well"

__________

When Nik returned home, he found you in your room. You sat at the end of the bed playing with your fingers. When you heard him come in, you head snapped up to check him for any blood stains. There were none and he chuckled.

"I heard that sweetheart. And no I didn't do anything." A blush spread across your cheeks and he smiled. He waited so long for you and now that he had you, he had no plans to let you go anytime soon. You two were soon back in bed and snuggled together. the room was silent until your voice sounded through the dark. Your actual voice.

"I-I, I love you Niklaus."

Yeah he definitely had no plans to let you go anytime soon.

__________

So, this is the longest imagine I've written(1500). I did it out of guilt though because I might only be able to update next weekend. 

But anyways, vote, comment, fan. And I want to thank each and every one of you for the support you give me. It's what keeps me going.

Love you all

-Zoe

Republished:20 May 2017

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 1.2K 34
Just some random one shots of our favourite originals and vampire diaries Boys. It will include: Klaus Mikaelson Elijah Mikaelson Kol Mikaelson Damon...
3.5M 52.2K 187
Damon Stefan Klaus Kol Elijah Jeremy Kai I don't own TVD or the pics i'll put in
391K 4.1K 31
Those imagines include Stefan,Damon,Klaus,Elijah,Kol and Kai,though I will write about other characters, if it is being requested
431K 5.8K 146
𝓥𝓪𝓶𝓹𝓳𝓻𝓮 𝓓𝓲𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓼 𝓘𝓶𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓼 ____________________________________________ 𝐖𝐇𝐎 : 𝑫...