TUMBLR ME ... J.B

By blondebiebah

@justinbieber: hey, you really shouldn't reblog pictures like that. . . HIGHEST RANKING IN FANFICTION #32 + ... More

+
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
lmao
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
love you guys so much (throwwwwback)
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
sequel!

10

16.9K 647 638
By blondebiebah

"first time"

"Here's our seats, baby come sit down" mum squealed dragging me to the front row.  Our names were literally written on the seats.

Damn they go all out for this vip thing, don't they.

Mum soon walked off leaving me alone and sitting all by myself because she had to "catch up with Karl", which is seriously goals.

I sat on my phone the whole time, checking up on my Instagram and tumblr whilst everyone around me were catching up and finding their seats.

I noticed that photos of the red carpet were released and everyone, and I mean everyone was going ape shit about them.

Literally everyone, Justin's fandom were dying, the Jelena fandom were dying, Selena's fandom were dying.

Everyone's freaking fandom was dying because of these famed photos.

It was evident that people were starting to realise I was that girl who Justin "noticed" on Instagram.

They also noticed the way he looked at me, back on the carpet. You know, the undying "I can't believe it's you, is this actually real?" stare.

I didn't bother reading their opinions because quite honestly I was too scared to look, plus I didn't want to ruin this day.

I looked up, wondering when this show would actually start. It was already 8:30pm. I sighed as soon as I saw the familiar face, I couldn't even start with how awkward this would be.

On the other side of the runway, Selena was sitting herself down, looking smug whilst she sat in her vip seat.

She saw me and grabbed Justin's hand affectionately, smirking as she did so. Did she think I wanted to steal him from her?

She's secute, I'm just kidding. She's really not. She's a bitch. A* for her bitchiness.

I felt so judged when I was around her, she always had that judgemental stare. She doesn't like me, at all. I wanted to laugh until I cried.

Justin looked up from the fashion show brochure they gave everyone at the entrance and looked around the room, it was beginning to look full.

His eyes landed on me and he smiled wide. "hi" he lip synced making me laugh, this was how we met. How pathetic is that one as a story.

I shook my head in amusement, he always knew how to make me smile.

Me and Justin decided to stick with texting for now, it was the only thing we could do right now. I looked over to see Selena trying to low key watch over Justin's shoulder.

Deep down she knew it was me, it was always me he was texting and she knew that. She hated that she wasn't the centre of his attention anymore.

Princess :Your girl is watching over your shoulder, Bieber.

He read the message then looked at Selena who tried to play it off, that was a hilarious and tragic thing to watch.

Princess :This is taking too long..

I messaged Justin who looked at me chuckling, he knew I had the patience of a five year old.

"Excuse me.." Somebody tapped my shoulder making me jump slightly, God I don't like when people sneak up on me.

I looked away from Justin and up at the guy who tapped my shoulder, oh my sweet Jesus.

Zayn Malik was stood beside me, smiling with that signature smile making me all the sudden feel shy and awkward.

I mean yeah I'm always awkward, but this was a different level of awkward.

"Hi, I wanted to introduce myself" I smiled, taking his hand in my own. He seems sweet.

He kissed my hand and sat down in mums seat to talk with me. I wasn't going to deny him that.

His eyes had dreamy written all over them. I couldn't stop staring.

That was until my phone started to  buzz, I had an idea who it was.

Jay :don't talk to him.

I bit the inside of my cheek and locked my phone, Justin was getting into his  protective mode.

I decided to ignore his demand and carried on talking with zayn.

"So what do you do? I mean, you're beautiful are you a model?" He asked, seemingly very interested.

My phone buzzed again! God Justin, I was on the edge of blocking his number. Why won't he just let me talk to the hot guy.

Jay :please princess, he's nothing but a fuck boy

I sighed, facing Justin who watched me with an intense stare. I knew he was mad that I wasn't listening to him, but I wanted to speak with dreamy eyes over here.

"Yeah, well I'm going to be" I smiled, mentally cursing myself for sounding like an idiot.

It's not like Justin was talking to me over here. So Zayn was.

I smiled, listening to Zayn whilst he was talking about his new song, I don't know how that related to our conversation but whatever floats the boat I guess.. "I'm so sorry, it's my mum" I sighed, texting Justin on my phone again.

Princess :Come over here and stop me then :)

"No problem, listen I gotta go my friends are calling me over but I'll find you later on? Talk some more?" Zayn smiled, giving me a hug just as mum walked up to us.

Zayn nodded politely to mum and walked off, leaving mum and her wild imagination to play, just great.

As she sat down, she grinned thinking she knew all, which she doesn't. "You and ex one direction boy then? Eh?" I rolled my eyes shaking my head "he was only being polite"

Mom shrugged "all the girls here and he approached you, if that isn't a sign Marie"

I shook it off, maybe he was flirting with me or maybe it was him being kind and welcoming.

I don't know and right now, I don't care much. I just wanted to finish this fashion show and meet with Justin.

Two hours into the show and I was in love! This fashion show was incredible and definitely deserved the good feedback it receives, I mean the clothes and the models.. I wanted to become one right this second.

It looked so fun and exciting, the adrenaline rush must be amazing like a drug.

Mum had gone off backstage to sort out her models for the Topshop segment whilst drake was on stage rapping to know yourself whilst models walked up and down the runway.

Occasionally he would grab one of the girls and dance with her. I literally sighed because the goals were real.

Half way through the song I saw a petite brunette girl run over to me, she's so damned pretty.

It was Kendall Jenner, oh shit that reminds me.. Kendall is friends with Justin.

I looked at Justin but he was watching the models walk by, probably examining their asses most the time.

"You're Marie argent, aren't you?" She asked with her hands in a praying position, I nodded with a smile.

First impressions are everything.

She grinned "thank fuck for that, we need you to save the day" and with that she grabbed my hand, pulling me across the people in front row and towards the backstage.

We made it backstage and I saw mum standing in the centre of many models, who were trying to comfort her.

She wasn't having any of it, she looked so stressed out with her head in her hands.

Oh god, stress meant mum being moody and rude. "Where's my daughter? Where's Marie!"

"I'm here mum, what's wrong?" I asked, worried that this wasn't going to pan out as she planned and dreamed it would.

"One of my main models.. She called in sick, she broke her leg for crying out loud"

"How can I help mum?" I would help her however I could because this meant everything to her.

She looked up at me and smiled, she had a plan. Half the time this wasn't a good thing.  "You'll take her place, you're my little model"

My eyes widened, was she for real? I have never modelled before but she expects me to at such an important event in fashion.

I mean, one tiny slip or fall and that would ruin my possible career in modelling. But then again, if it went well.. I could go far and do well.

I sighed, feeling anxious about this. "Fine.. I'll do it"

Mum grinned, clapping her hands and sighing in relief  "thank you so much baby, I owe you"

She stood on a chair, looking over all the models and shouted "let's go girls, you've got this!"

"Come on I'll help you get ready" Kendall smiled, dragging me towards the dressing rooms. She loved dragging me places.

"Thank you, this is my first time I'm freaking out" I sighed, I had to tell somebody I had no idea what I was doing.

I mean, I knew the basics but I wasn't them, they were professional.

She came into the dressing room with me and stood with me as I dressed into an orange squared top and white squared skirt. It had a hint of retro and I loved that.

"You'll be right next to me, just do your thing okay? I've got your back" I gave her a quick hug, glad she was nothing like Selena.

Kendall clicked her fingers like she just remembered something "you'll have to wear this too.. It's totally weird but don't worry, look at mine" she giggled, handing me a wig which was blonde and wasn't my type of hairdo, at all.
She had the same, but hers was brown. At least I wasn't doing this on my own.

She placed it on my head and hid all my natural hair, I'm not going to lie it didn't look all that bad.

"Let's get a photo together" Kendall and I rushed towards the beauty mirror and took a quick selfie, damn we looked weird and 90's.

"We look so nineties" she chuckled, adjusting her skirt whilst she stood I front of the mirror.

I laughed too, she read my mind "mhm, this is so weird"

Kendall kept holding my shoulders and giving me inspirational speeches, shes such a sweet person. I know why Justin liked her and wanted me to meet her.

I wouldn't tell her that though, not until Justin was with me.

I took a deep breath and nodded, we walked towards the stage "let's do this"

We walked towards the stage where the models stood in a line, we stood at the back because we were last to hit the runway, meaning even more pressure.

I was worried to go out there with Kendall because she's such an important model, what if I look stupid next to her?

I mean, all of this would be recorded and pictures. I'm nothing compared to her. God I'm completely fucked.

I watched the line get shorter and my nerves got worse "So.. What's with you and Bieber?" She asked me with a smirk.

My face dropped and I watched her with wide eyes, she knew?  "what do you mean?"

She rolled her eyes laughing at me like it was the most obvious thing. "he talks about you all the time, and he's always texting you"

I smiled slightly, feeling my cheeks heat up "yeah, he's my best friend"

"Wait.. He talks about me?" She shrugged with a wink and started walking towards the runway.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

284K 3.2K 82
@justinbieber liked your picture @justinbieber started following you Hello guys! I saw a lot of people were doing this kind of story so I though I...
101K 3.6K 48
Jelena texting story. | Romantic & Comedy | Highest rank - #409 in fanfiction
915K 12.7K 113
jackj started following you. all rights reserved by Β©mielpapillions | 2017 {book one of my social media series} highest rank: #11 in fanfiction ...
488K 14K 78
in which a newly famous singer meets justin bieber, the singer she hates. "when the fame and the money and the girls drive you crazy . . ." * highest...