Fighting For Falling- One Pie...

Av analighe

“Listen to me kid; I have heard you’ve done some pretty amazing things, pretty great things. There has never... Mer

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
33
34
Character Profiles
35
36

32

464 13 4
Av analighe

32

“That’s the thing about pain; it demands to be felt.”

Caroline

OnePiece Fanfiction

      I somehow managed to find my way to the others, I don’t know how, it just happened.

      “Caroline!” Luffy announced running up towards me.

      And even though I wanted to say something about me being possessed and going to kill Zoro, I couldn’t, no words about that would come out of my mouth.

      “Hi guys,” I said looking around and only seeing, Luffy, Olie, Chopper, Franky and Zoro. “Where is everybody?”

      “We split up into groups looking for you,” Olie told me grabbing my shoulder and guiding me to another direction as everybody else followed me. “Are you alright? What happened?”

      “Yeah, I’m fine, I negotiated with them, and they let me go,” those words just fell out of my mouth, I didn’t even think of saying them it just happened. Why would I lie to him?

      “Really?” Franky wondered, “It’s that easy these days?”

      We started making our way back towards the beach and Zoro was walking way behind everybody else so I nonchalantly walked with him. Eventually we were walking so slow that we lost track of the others, and I somehow purposely let Zoro lead so that’s probably why we got lost so quickly. We weren’t saying anything for a while until he asked, “Are you really alright? It seemed too convenient that they just gave you back?”

      Avoiding the question I just replied, “You know this time it’s different. This time they kidnapped me, usually they kidnap Nami, I wonder why that is?”

      Zoro didn’t say anything he just continued walking realizing that I didn’t answer his question.

      My heart started racing because I could feel what I was going to do, tears started forming in my eyes, but they were held in. When he looked at me he could see the tears in my eyes, and his facial expression didn’t change when he asked me, “Are you alright?”

      My knees collapsed to the ground as I started to feel even worse because I knew then, that we’re far enough from the others that they couldn’t suspect anything. I know now that the compulsion is going to work, I know I can’t stop it. I know I’m just going to wind up killing him, the love of my life.

      “Caroline?” he asked me getting closer and putting his hand on my shoulder.

      The pocket knife that I had stolen from Olie earlier appeared in my hands from my pocket. I jabbed it into Zoro’s abdomen as both of his knees collided to the ground.

      “Caroline! What the hell?” he asked covering up his wound as it started gushing out blood.

      I stole one of his katanas from his sash as he back away from me. He didn’t try to grab his swords to defend himself he just sat up against the tree and watched me with my terrified look on my face.

      I just kept on cutting over and over, enough times that it would kill a normal human. Before I was about to deliver the finishing blow I was able to cry out over the manipulation. “Zoro! Run! I’m being controlled.”

      He stood up and walked up closer towards me. “No.” he grabbed his own sword with his bare hands and held it out from him. “I won’t run. I’ll never leave you. Even if it kills me.”

      Are you stupid? I asked myself still crying inside.

Tears were flowing out of my eyes unstoppably, slowly the real me was starting to come back. I drop the sword on the ground as my knees collapsed to the dirt. Zoro watched almost relieved because it seemed like I was finished.

That's when the guy's voice came into my head, "finish him!" It yelled inside my head. So I picked up his Yubashiri and started walking closer towards him.

"Fight me back," I was able to choke out.

"No," he snapped, "I don't want to hurt you,"

My throat welded up even more because I realized he cared more about me then himself, even if that meant he would die.

I pointed the sword towards his chest, and the will to stop just was not coming through. The thought of not hurting him kept on going through my brain it's just my body didn't register it. I don't want him dead, I kept on telling myself, I don't want to hurt him. Right before I was about to stab him in the heart, I was able to move my arm and the sword pierced through his shoulder. Blood gushed out from under the blade and I fell to my knees. It was over. I dropped the sword and grabbed onto Zoro's face, he was starting to go unconscious from losing all that blood. I ripped the sword out of his shoulder as he yelled in pain I quickly grabbed onto the wound to prevent it from losing any more blood.

"I'm so sorry," I cried. "Their leader compelled me to do this. He wanted me for himself, but in order for me to be with him I had to kill off the person that I loved,"

He didn't say anything he just moaned.

"I'm so sorry," I repeated resting my head on his shoulder. "Do you think that the others will come and find us?"

"Probably not," he muttered.

"Dammit," I cursed looking through my fingers seeing all the blood draining through. I didn't have anything to make a tourniquet out of since he wasn’t wearing and shirt and I wasn't wearing a shirt. I couldn’t move him because it would just open the wounds even more, we had to wait until somebody came and found us.

I sat next to him with both hands on his shoulder holding all of the blood that I could. “You know I’ve got to tell you something,”

He looked over at me weakly.

The fact that he wasn’t going to survive much longer, unless he gets help, kept on ringing in my brain. My voice quivered as I choked out, “I’m not actually as fearless of a person as I look. On the inside I’m actually a very scared person, all the time. I just pretend to be brave.”

He smiled fragilely. Reaching up to stroke my cheek his hand falls dead, as he slowly lost consciousness.

“No!” I stood up aggravated. “You can’t be doing this to me! You’re stronger then this! You can survive a damn hole in your chest, this is nothing new to you, you can do this.” I started looking around. “I have to do something.” I darted in one direction, it didn’t matter what direction, because I had no idea in the first place where anybody was. All I knew was that if I kept on going straight I would eventually hit the beach, and I can find my way from the beach.

Even though I was barefoot running through thorns, twigs, and bushels, I didn’t even try to stop to check on my bleeding feet. It would take a while of running until I did hit the beach but it didn’t seem like that long because I seriously sprinting. That’s been the fastest I have ever ran a long distance because I am not a runner.

When I got to the beach it took me a while of running on the sand until the Sunny was in my sight. I marked where I came out of in the sand so that I knew how to get straight back. When I got to where I had gotten kidnapped everybody was there, and Sanji, robin, and Usopp were fighting everybody. That's when I realized that they must have gotten under compulsion too to take us out. Then I wondered where's Nami? Nobody was fighting Sanji, against Robin or Usopp back because they had no idea what was going on. Robin was the hardest person to avoid because of her devil fruit power, however it's pretty hard for her break somebody's back it they're made out of rubber. Sanji was fighting Olie and Olie was trying to use as much self-defense as he could without actually hurting Sanji back.

And Usopp was fighting Franky, and Franky could take all of it because Franky is bullet proof.

"Everyone!" I yelled as only those who weren't compelled turned their heads. "Zoro's hurt! And he needs help badly." Chopper ran over to me and seemed distant, confused probably if I was also compelled.

"What happened?" Chopper asked me.

"Come on we don't have time, Luffy can take care of the others." I told him as I grabbed his little hand and started sprinting back to where I left Zoro.

"What happened?" Chopper asked me as he transformed into his reindeer form to run faster.

"I was compelled to kill him, and I stopped just in time before it would, but if we wait any longer then he will die," I told him as my voice quivered just at the thought of him being dead. Trying to change the subject I ask, "What happened to Nami?"

"She was kidnapped by those Natives, Sanji tried to stop them but when him and others came back something strange happened, they all started attacking us.

"If she was kidnapped and my compulsion ran out that means that he's going to use Nami for his bride. Goddammit," I muttered thinking to myself.

"What is it Caroline?" Chopper asked me.

"It's always Nami! Why can't it just ever be me, just me?" I complained.

"He did pick you Caroline," Chopper said.

"Once he saw how beautiful Nami was he probably decided to go for her, since her heart is easier," I explained.

Once we got to Zoro he was still unconscious but faintly breathing. When Chopper examined him blood had gone everywhere and was soaking through the ground. "He lost too much blood we're going to have to make a transfusion, extend out your arm,"

"Don't you need to know my blood type first?" I asked him because I know if won’t work unless I'm a -O or the same as Zoro, which I doubt I am.

"It doesn't matter, a while ago I tested everybody, just in case something like this happened and Zoro is AB, which means that he can take from any type of blood." He told me as he put a rubber band around my arm.

"Okay well how much are you going to take?" I said.

Looking at Zoro as he got the needle out, he said, "A lot,"

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

130K 2.1K 52
!REQUESTS CLOSED! You can go and support me on my patreon page (i post smut there ;) ) If you'll read something, you'll probably find out that I can'...
110K 3.7K 80
[ Reincarnated ff] " One Piece ? Seems like i have heard that words before ?" Cha y/n who had an accident is now reincarnated to a world of an anime...
3.8K 116 15
Ace x OC. Just like Garp, his grandaughter; Dawn, was as stubborn as a mule. No doubt a family trait considering how headstrong Luffy is as well. Unl...
9.9K 316 4
(Discontinued!) Life is a massive game. Roll the dice see where it takes you. Take a risk or stay safe. Follow the flow or chose your own direction...