Always Loved You

By kristensimone7

Teyana Mumphord is a 24year old single "mother" (as she likes to call it ) to her 16 year old niece Zendaya... More

// When shit hits the fan .//
// When You Cant Help But Tell The Truth //
//When She Realizes Love Is Or It Aint. Thin Love isnt Love At All //
// When she realizes a bruise is a lesson, and each lesson makes us better //
//When she realizes A new baby is the beginning of new possibilities //
// When the thing that hurts most is seeing him happy with another girl//
//When love is not madness, it is not love.//
//The more they applaud the bigger your salary will be//
// when he's not sorry for hurting you , he's sorry he got caught //
// your daughter will outgrow ya lap, but she will never outgrow ya heart //
// when reality hits you //
// When she realizes sometimes things are just ment to be //
// when he realizes all that he is and hopes to be is because of her //
// when what she wants is his BIGGEST fear !//
//When he decides getting over his fear is better than losing her forever //
// Its now or nothing //
// new beginnings//
//telling someone the truth is a loving act//
// Things aint always what they seem //
//When Love is half of it //
// Things Aint Always What They Seem //
// You can bring a horse to the water but you cant make him drink it//
// We all need someone when we down , //
// Two wrongs dont make a right //
// New additions //
// blood is a bond in itself //
//Jealousy, Envy, &Greed//
Dreaming of a happiness
What You Allow Is What Will Continue
New Beginnings, Even When it Feels Like Your World is Ending.
To forgive is to set a prisoner free, and to realize that prisoner was YOU !
Realizing the truth
When the christmas spirit isnt there on christmas
//Realizing your in the wrong is one thing but admitting it is the challenge//
Growth
Always expect the unexpected
Its the little things that count
When you realize some battles weren't meant to be fought alone .
//Thats what Family is for //
//Ultimatums //
// family is everything //
//Rats //
//Suprise 2x //
//Consequences//
//Mending Relationships //

When the past sneaks up on you

1.9K 90 5
By kristensimone7

Teyanna P.O.V

I was ready for me and August romantic night . I was waiting for him to come pick me up when I noticed the mail on the table with my name on it unopened .

I sat down on the couch as I decided on opening it now . It didn't say who it was from but as I started reading I noticed that it had to do with my sister and the business she did years back that got her killed.

I read threw it about 10 times trynna grasp what it was trying to say . It had brought up my sister and my mother and I honestly didn't know how I had anything to do with that.

I was knocked out my thoughts when the front door opened and August came strolling in the living room with a smile on his face . When he noticed I wasn't returning it he sat down .

" wassup ? You ready ?"

I nodded as I folded the paper back up and put it in my purse . Knowing August I didn't want to tell him anything about this and put him in harms way. He had a lot to lose with his career , and I'm a big girl I can fight my own battles .

I stood up and walked to the door with him right behind me . He helped me put on my coat before we walked out the door getting in the car.

" I missed you today " he said driving down the street as he grabbed my hand .

" I missed you too " I cheesed from ear to ear

He pulled up to the hotel helping me out the car . We walked in hand in hand as he was trying to shield me from the paparazzi who were lined up outside the hotel.

It's crazy how fast they had gotten the news . Knowing August he had made a reservation . I was just ready for my man to please my every need right about now . And get my mind out that Letter.

The hotel clerk handed him the key as we walked onto the elevator. he pressed the floor number , then stepped behind me as the door closed. he started kissing my neck and rubbing my pearl.

"baby not in the elevator " i laughed

"come on lets be spontaneous " he said as he bit my ear. i was just about to give in when the elevator door opened and an old lady stepped in. August quickly moved and stepped beside me . i lowly giggled as we reached our floor and stepped out.

he rushed to the door unlocking it and pulling me in with no self control at all. once we were in he closed the door and guided me to the room following the rose peedles. As we reached the bedroom he had red lingerie waiting for me on the bed.

"you want me to put that on?" asked smirking at him

"i did , but now fuck it i just want you " he pulled my arm towards the bed and laid me down before climbing on me and getting down to business.

----------------------------------------

I woke up to the sun shinning in my face.i smiled thinking back to what went down in this very room last time. i felt August arm around my waist, i turned to him and he was laying on his stomach with his face facing me snoring up a storm. i smiled at the site before turning over and kissing his lips to wake him up .

The first time he aint kiss back but the second time i felt him peck my lips . i kept softly pecking his lips till he start to groan .

" Round 2?" he asked in his groggy voice. causing me to giggle.

"thats the first thing you think about when you wake up ?" i asked

"well when you waking me up by kissing me , yea " he said while stretching

"im hungry i want breakfast "

"me too let me eat first then ill get you something " he said as he placed his hand under the covers near my pearl. i swatted his hand away .

"nope , ladies first . go get me some breakfast downstairs " i laughed

"fine. watchu want ?" he asked as he stood up and grabbed his white T pulling it on and placed his white jeans back on .

"pancakes, eggs, sausage and an omelet with a lot of peppers " i said biting my lip just thinking about it .

"right fat ass" he laughed . he came over to me and bent down kissing my lip before he walked out the door.

i laid down and rubber the bed enjoying this. i needed this relaxation and I'm happy my baby saw that and treated me . i was knocked out my thought when my phone started ringing beside me. i looked down at it seeing a blocked number. i don't answer those so i just let it ring . until it kept ringing 3 more times.

i sighed as i picked it up answering it .

"Hello?"

The person didn't say anything , they just sat on the phone breathing heavy.

"HELLO!!??"

He started laughing int he phone making me confused. "Is this little Teyana Mumphord?" he asked

"Who is this ?"

"don't worry about all that. did you get my letter " at that very moment my heart stopped for a second. i didn't know who it was but i knew he was bad news. the fact that he knows my address and now he has my phone number is bad enough .

"Look i don't know who you are but i would really appreciate it if you leave me alone. i have nothing to do with the little situation you had going on with my sister. never sold drugs , sorry "

he started laughing again , a very deep laughed that scared me a bit . "i would leave you alone if i could, but i can't sweetheart. Your sister owed us some money and on top of that she kills my best partner. and I'm sorry about your loss but due to your loss , this situation rolls over to you . "

i sighed running my fingers through my hair. "how much money did my sister owe ?" i asked

"2 thousand dollars " he spoke through the phone.

"okay ill meet you somewhere and hand it to you , then can you leave me alone " i sighed

"I'm sorry sweetheart, you must not have read all the detail i put in the letter. your mother owes money too" Once i heard him bring my mother up my blood started to boil. its been years since i seen my mother literally decades. My sister said she didn't want us and left us daddy to take care of us, and I've hated her ever since.

"I'm sorry i don't know my mother , so anything that pertains to her i have nothing to do with " i yelled

"well she owes me money and she told me that one of her daughters could help with that. given that your the only daughter still alive your the one that has to come forth."

"wait you spoke to my mother ?" i asked shocked

he continued on with that creepy ass laugh before he responded. "Yes she sorta , how do i say this ... works for me" he said clearing his throat .

i heard the nob on the door twist indicating that August was back. " ill give you the money for my sister but not my mom. call back at 9 tonight so we can meet and bring my mother " i quickly said before ending the call an putting my phone on the night stand.

" there were soo many fans downstairs , i couldn't not sign an autograph ..." he laughed as he sat his breakfast down and walked over to me handing me mine.

'Thanks baby "

"no problem. what time you trine go home and pick up the babies?" he asked

i sat there thinking , i need another nigh without them so i could get out at 9 to go deliver this money and be done with this nonsense.

"i was thinking ..how about we stay one more night?"

"see i knew you was gonna be like that , i told you " he laughed as he bit into his sausage, "but of course whatever you want babe " he smirked at me and went back to eating his breakfast. i sat there thinking how i was gonna get August to sleep before 9 so i could go handle this money business.

*******************************************************************

The babies in the MM

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

278K 22.2K 15
Tek başına bebeğiyle Seule taşınan omega jeon jungkook ve komşusu safkan alfa kim taehyung . Omegaverse! SafkanAlfatae! Omegakook! Text&Düzyazı!
123K 7.4K 56
Buraya bak cılız okur. Senin geçirdiğin tüm o uykusuz geceler gibi yüzyıllar geçiren Carryhall Lisesi öğrencilerine bak. Bak ve elindeki loş telefon...
321K 32.3K 36
2022 WATTYS KAZANANI Lale lise son sınıfa geçtiğinde düşünmesi gereken tek şey üniversite sınavı değildi. Uğraşması gereken, yeni bir cici annesi ve...
2M 96.6K 54
"Eksiklerimiz kusurlarımız değildir." Ailem beni hep bunu söyleyerek büyütmüştü. Eksikleri olan insanları dışlamamayı, onları sevmeyi öğretmişlerdi...