When the past sneaks up on you

Teyanna P.O.V

I was ready for me and August romantic night . I was waiting for him to come pick me up when I noticed the mail on the table with my name on it unopened .

I sat down on the couch as I decided on opening it now . It didn't say who it was from but as I started reading I noticed that it had to do with my sister and the business she did years back that got her killed.

I read threw it about 10 times trynna grasp what it was trying to say . It had brought up my sister and my mother and I honestly didn't know how I had anything to do with that.

I was knocked out my thoughts when the front door opened and August came strolling in the living room with a smile on his face . When he noticed I wasn't returning it he sat down .

" wassup ? You ready ?"

I nodded as I folded the paper back up and put it in my purse . Knowing August I didn't want to tell him anything about this and put him in harms way. He had a lot to lose with his career , and I'm a big girl I can fight my own battles .

I stood up and walked to the door with him right behind me . He helped me put on my coat before we walked out the door getting in the car.

" I missed you today " he said driving down the street as he grabbed my hand .

" I missed you too " I cheesed from ear to ear

He pulled up to the hotel helping me out the car . We walked in hand in hand as he was trying to shield me from the paparazzi who were lined up outside the hotel.

It's crazy how fast they had gotten the news . Knowing August he had made a reservation . I was just ready for my man to please my every need right about now . And get my mind out that Letter.

The hotel clerk handed him the key as we walked onto the elevator. he pressed the floor number , then stepped behind me as the door closed. he started kissing my neck and rubbing my pearl.

"baby not in the elevator " i laughed

"come on lets be spontaneous " he said as he bit my ear. i was just about to give in when the elevator door opened and an old lady stepped in. August quickly moved and stepped beside me . i lowly giggled as we reached our floor and stepped out.

he rushed to the door unlocking it and pulling me in with no self control at all. once we were in he closed the door and guided me to the room following the rose peedles. As we reached the bedroom he had red lingerie waiting for me on the bed.

"you want me to put that on?" asked smirking at him

"i did , but now fuck it i just want you " he pulled my arm towards the bed and laid me down before climbing on me and getting down to business.

----------------------------------------

I woke up to the sun shinning in my face.i smiled thinking back to what went down in this very room last time. i felt August arm around my waist, i turned to him and he was laying on his stomach with his face facing me snoring up a storm. i smiled at the site before turning over and kissing his lips to wake him up .

The first time he aint kiss back but the second time i felt him peck my lips . i kept softly pecking his lips till he start to groan .

" Round 2?" he asked in his groggy voice. causing me to giggle.

"thats the first thing you think about when you wake up ?" i asked

"well when you waking me up by kissing me , yea " he said while stretching