Growth

2 months later ...( February 1st)
Lauren P.O.V.

I was walking to my car heading to work when I felt a sharp pain in my stomach . I automatically looked down and given that fact I'm wearing a dress gave everything away. My water had broke and it was time .

I stood there for a few seconds in shock until another pain shot through my stomach . I quickly wobbled back into the house .

"BABYYYYYYY!!!!!!" I screamed my lungs out .

He came running down the stairs whippin sleep out his eyes almost tripping down the stairs .

" WASSUP !?"

"It's time " I cried holding my stomach . I screamed as another contraction came .

" SHT ! ight let me get the bag go wait in the car " he said climbing back up the stairs .

-------------
I've been laying in this bed for a good hour . They said they weren't gonna start till the contractions got closer . I had Jay call Teyanna and her and August came running .

" get the nurse " I said as I felt the pain getting more intense and happening more quickly . Jay walked out and into the hallway coming back with the actual Doctor .

"  looks like it's time to push " he smiled up at me .

                              -------------

Teyanna P.O.V.

I walked into the hospital room and Lauren was sitting up holding your new baby boy . I cheesed as I walked over to her bed.

" my little nephew is finally here " I cheesed

" T meet Prince Nathan Ellis " she smirked

" aweeeeee " I started squealing .

I stood there taking in the presence of a new born baby making me start rubbing my tummy . Me being 8 months pregnant I was soo ready to meet my baby girl .

" want to hold him ?" She asked me as I quickly nodded .

I slowly grabbed prince out of her hands . Swaying him back and forth in the arms . He was just so adorable . His eyes were closed but he was smiling at the that I kept kissing his little fingers .

"I'll tell you one things .... He is gonna have a head full of hair " I giggled .

Cause every one to laugh .

-----------------
next day ..

August P.O.V

" I can't wait for out baby to get here " I spoke up as I rubbed T's stomach as we laid in bed.

" me either " she cheesed .

It was true seeing Lauren's son had just given me baby fever all over again. My little Nori was getting to grown for me . Just yesterday she sit want me to help her pack her lunch or tie her shoes .

" I've been thinking of names " I said looked up at Her as I laid my chin on her chest.

" really ? " she asked shocked . " I wanna hear"

" ight so first I was thinking Zya Aliyah Alsina or Aliyah Malia Alsina "

" aweeeeee they are actually cute " she laughed