Its the little things that count

5 days later ...
Teyana P.O.V.

It's been a few days that I've left the hospital and I been on a natural high since the birth of my daughter, due to the fact her father was the one that delivered her .

Recently he couldn't take his hands off of her which made it difficult when I needed to change or feed her .

I got up from the bed as I heard Zya crying once again. I walked down the stairs to the living room and August was just holding smiling down at her while she was crying her lungs out .

" really August ? "

" she's just soo beautiful " he cheesed before handing her to me for me to feed her . I sat down on the couch and laid her in my left arm as I pulled out my boob.

I put it in her mouth and she did what she does best . I felt August staring and I looked over at him as he looked to be very fascinated with what was going on.

" does it like ... Taste good ?" He asked watching her keep .

" I don't know , I think it does for her ." I laughed at his fascination. You would have thought that this was his first child the way he was acting .

After a while I had burped her and she had fallen asleep. I walked upstairs and placed her in her crib turning on the baby monitor before heading downstairs .

August was putting on his coat at the front door . I looked at the clock in the living room realizing it was time to go pick up Nori from school .

" you need me to pick up anything for dinner ? " he asked . I shook my head no as I walked over to him and grabbed his jacket pulling his down to give me a kiss .

He returned it before he started deepening the kiss . Then pulled away. " what was that for ?" He smirked

" I miss you & im horny " I whinned

He laughed as he turned around to open the door . I watched him walk out before he turned right back around and walked in grabbing my ass and kissing me with so much force .

" i miss you too " he winked and then finally walked out the house closing the door .

I sighed in place .

It's only had been months since me and August Have been intimate . I missed him and it .  But given we had two little ones now who knew when we would have that alone time again .

I walked into the kitchen before getting started on dinner .

                              -----------------
August P.O.V

I had pulled up to my mother crib that She had finally moved into and decorated . I hopped out helping Nori get out her booster seat.

" why we at GG house daddy ?" She asked as she grabbed my hand walking towards the front door .

" cause I gotta talk to GG bout something . Is that okay with you ?" I laughed knocking on the door .

" okay but can you make this quick cause I hungry " she said looking up at me

" you ain't eat lunch ?" I asked

" no I couldn't eat it " she said putting her head down .

I was just about to ask why until the door opened and we were greated by Cha .

" what you doing here bighead ?" She asked grabbing me in a hug .