//When she realizes A new baby is the beginning of new possibilities //

Excuse mistakes

3 weeks later

Teyana P.O.V

" I can't believe you and August are finally dating . It's soo surreal to me " Lauren said as we were putting price tags on things. "I know . It's gonna take a lot of adjustments . And idk if Ima get use to it " she looked at me confused .

"What you mean ?" She asked . " August is a famous singer and big one at that with a big fan base of females. . Also when the world finds out we are dating , the paparazzi are gonna be outside this store " she nodded .

"I feel you that's why me and Jay decided to be discrete for right now " she said now folding clothes . " yea Ima talk August into ---" I was interrupted when I felt my lunch coming up.

I ran to the bathroom In the back and released all my lunch in the toilet. I stood up whipping my mouth with a paper towel. I heard the door creek open and Lauren walked in rubbing my back.

"Are you okay honey?" I slowly started to cry a little . I didn't know what was the matter with me this had been going on for two weeks and I felt fine. It was just the throwing up part.

"Are you pregnant ?" She questioned. "No .... I mean .... I don't know I don't think so " she helped me stand up. "You need to go get a test . "

" I can't " I said walking out the bathroom.

Lauren was hot on my trail. "And why not ?" She asked . "Because I'm scared "

"Scared of what ?" She asked pulling my arm causing me to stop Walking.

"Of .. What if I am pregnant ? I don't know how to take care of a baby. I didn't prepare for this and August is new in his career and we just started fresh we can't throw a baby into this equation. " she nodded and started rubbing my back and I began crying again.

" I understand but no one ever prepares for a baby T. It's something that just happens . And I know you may think this baby is too soon for you and August but this could be you guys blessing in disguise. " she said

I looked up at her from whipping my eyes . "Blessing ?" I asked started smiling . "Maybe your right . But I don't wanna tell him unless I'm sure " I said walking from around the corner to get to the front of the store .

"Tell me what?" He asked bitting into an apple. "August ? Hey !" Lauren said waving and quickly walking away leaving me there to suffer.

I was always a bad liar so I really needed her at this time. " ugh tell you that .... That I'm making tacos at my place tonight " he looked at me suspicious .

"You didn't wanna tell me your making tacos until you were sure ?" He asked questionable . As if I was lying . Which I was . "Yea" I said nodding my head really fast. I quickly walked away to fold clothes .

He was right on my trail. " I hope you know I don't believe that. I've known you for what? 8 years and you still ain't learn how to lie good !" He asked laughing at me .

I rolled my eyes and continued folding clothes . After his laughing died down he asked me again. " now are you gonna tell me ? And don't lie !" I nodded my head .

I looked around me and grabbed his hand bringing him to the back of the store . " I need you to sit down for this " I said pacing back and forth in the back office .

He sat on the swirly chair still munchin on his Apple . " Ight wassup?" I took a deep breath and stood in front of him. I closed my eyes and it just jumped out my mouth . "I think I'm pregnant " I said extra fast .