//Mending Relationships //

Teyanna P.O.V.

I slowly walked into the house from court with Sneak, and my mom. after hearing the verdict on August sentencing i haven't stopped crying. Thank god my kids were at August moms house for the weekend. I sat down on the couch and my mom walked over and sat next to me and slowly rubbed my back and i let her.

"ima head up there and take shower " Sneak sighed. i nodded .

After a few minutes of getting myself together i finally got enough courage to start talking.

" i wanna talk to you " i said to my mom. she nodded as she turned herself to face me .

"what you said on the stand. you know bout you being clean was that true?" she nodded

"yea I've been clean for a year and a half.  look i know i haven't been in your life and that's my fault and that's something i have to live with. i blame myself every day for not being there to save Tia. but i dont want to lose you too. so i got clean i know that was a step closer to trying to be in your life." i nodded listening to everything she said.

"i forgive you ..." i whispered out of nowhere .

"you do?" she smiled grabbing my hand.

"yea , im a mother and i  know i need you in my life so we could learn together. i love you no matter what. and you made a big step and now its my turn." i cheesed . we hugged briefly. we released.

"you can stay here, we have a lot of guest room"

"thank you."

"im gonna need all the help given that im expecting now " i said rubbing my flat belly .

"aww my baby " she cheesed touching my stomach.

"your first ?" she asked

"no i have two other daughters. and a stepdaughter " i cheesed.

"can't wait to meet them "

"me either. "

" I love you mom ..."

"I've always loved you T Baby "

*************************************************************

Teyanna and her mom in the MM

THE END ...

- I Decided this would be a better ending since a sequel is wanted. i have my whole ideas for a sequel based on this ending. I will post to the sequel tomorrow at 8 pm