HYPNOTIC ✗ rucas

adoringrucas tarafından

[ 2016 GMW Choice Award Winner ] [ 2017 GMAWARDS Winner ] ❝I l o v e d her not for the way she d a n c e d... Daha Fazla

0.1; "Today's the day."
0.2; "He's dark."
0.3; "Ladies."
0.4; "I'm Lucas Friar."
0.5; "He saved me."
0.6; "Here goes nothing."
0.7; "She took my breath away."
0.8; "Goodnight, Riley."
0.9; "I'm falling for Riley Matthews."
1.0; "My hero."
1.1; "Afraid."
1.2; "Hate is a strong word."
1.3; "I'm here."
1.4; "Why?"
1.5; "Friend or nothing."
1.6; "Can I trust you?"
1.7; "It's a date."
1.8; "Lost in time."
1.9; "Jealousy."
2.0; "I will always choose her."
2.1; "Friendsgiving."
2.2; "Take my hand."
2.3; "Birthday."
2.4; "Lost me forever."
2.5; "Goodbye my lover."
2.6; "Just let it in."
2.7; "Moving on."
2.8; "New beginning."
2.9; "After all this time."
3.0; "I need you."
3.1; "The love we deserve."
3.2; "Save me."
3.3; "You remember?"
3.4; "Hold me forever."
3.5; "Home is when i'm with you."
3.6; "Sense & Sensibility."
3.7; "I promise."
3.8; "Love changes us."
3.9; "I've got you."
4.0; "Broken."
4.1; "You and me forever."
4.2; "Stay with me."
4.3; "She's my world."
4.5; "Just like yesterday."
4.6; "Back to the start."
4.7; "First date."
4.8; "Let me go."
4.9; "I remember."
5.0; "I love you."

4.4; "Remember me always."

6.4K 280 268
adoringrucas tarafından

Everything became so quiet.

Everyone was silent,

as they all stared at Lucas and Riley.

Riley was more confused than ever before, as she looked at someone who she thought was a stranger.

Lucas felt many emotions build up, as he stared down to the ground.

Silence.

Until, they heard someone stifle a laugh.

Lucas stood up, shaking his head as he laughed. Riley backed up a tad bit more towards Maya, as everyone looked at Lucas oddly. 

Lucas stopped laughing, before he looked at Riley. "No." He spoke. "Y-You're joking." He stuttered, face becoming stern.

Riley's eyes were wide, "I don't know who you are." She whispered, feeling tears build up. Lucas felt the anger built up, taking all of his pain and putting it towards angst. "After everything we've have been through, you can't just forget! Please tell me you don't forget me. Remember me always." Lucas yelled, before his voice became softer as he bent down towards Riley, feeling the tears build up.

Riley shook her head, before a tear slipped down her face. "Please, stop. I don't know you." Riley whispered, and Maya took her best friends hand, as she gave Lucas an apologetic look.

Lucas was speechless.

The doctor quickly rushed over to Riley, as he set his hand to her head, feeling a bump. "That's impossible. You were calling for him when you woke up hours and hours ago. You don't remember this young man?" The doctor asked, and Riley shook her head once more. "No." She said, staring Lucas in the eye.

Lucas couldn't take it anymore.

He turned around, and shoved himself out the door, slamming it behind him.

Cory and Topanga held onto each other, as they looked down to their daughter. The doctor checked a few things, before he shook his head. "She must have a light case of amnesia. We figured the bump on her head was just a slight cut, but it must have done further damage to her cells." The doctor informed them, and Maya and Farkle looked at each other worriedly.

"Who is he?" Riley finally asked, staring at the place where the mysterious boy once stood. Maya turned Riley's head to look at her.

"Someone you should remember. Lucas." She whispered. Riley looked at her as if she had never heard that name before in her entire life.

"I-I don't..." Riley spoke in a delicate whisper, it scared her. She had no memory of him, whatsoever. But how could that possibly be? She loved him more than anyone.

The doctor let out a sigh. "We will need to do more cat scans, I'll give you guys a bit. I need to do some reports to the nurses, we will be back soon." The doctor spoke, and Cory and Topanga nodded their heads. "Thank you." Topanga whispered, shutting the door behind the doctor once he left.

They all turned towards Riley, whom was staring straight in front of her. "I'm scared. Am I supposed to know him?" Riley whispered, and Mr. Matthews pursed his lips, before him and his wife walked over to their daughter, setting their hand on her shoulder.

"It will be okay." Topanga whispered, as she caressed her daughters cheek. A tear rolled down Riley's cheek.

Lucas rushed down the hallway, trying to let off as much steam as possible. He could feel the tears swell up, with anger, resentment, pain.

He was sure what to do.

The love of his life didn't remember him.

Lucas felt his back hit against a wall, as he brushed his hands through his hair violently, before he let out a loud grunt, and covering his face.

This wasn't happening, this can't be possible.

Lucas stayed quiet, as he let the sounds of the monitors beeping and calls from the speakers ring through his brain, as he tried to calm himself down.

He stayed silent, before he suddenly heard a voice call his name.

"Lucas!" Lucas' head turned upwards, as he saw his best friend quickly stride down the hallway towards him. "Lucas! Lucas. I got my clothes as fast as I could, how is she? Have you seen her yet?" Zay quickly asked. Lucas shook his head, trying to hold back his tears.

"I saw her." He whispered, voice cracking. Zay let go of Lucas' shoulders that he was shaking. "Oh no.." Zay whispered, instantly becoming more worried. "She's not okay?" He whispered sadly. 

Lucas looked at Zay. "S-She's fine, she's awake.. She's breathing, everythings fine except for a few minors." Lucas looked back down to the ground, as he let out a big breath. Zay let out a sigh of relief. "Oh good, but then.. what's wrong with you?" Zay asked, setting his hand on his best friends shoulder.

Lucas was quiet, before he looked up to Zay.

"She doesn't remember." Lucas whispered, and it felt like salt being poured onto an open wound as the words left his mouth. Zay's mouth fell wide open. "What? No! No no no! That can't be, are you serious!?" Zay exclaimed, worried for his best friend even more. It can't end like this, it just can't.

Lucas shook his head, feeling the anger come back. "It can't be right, Zay! After everything, this has to happen? After I told her that I loved her, she ran away. She told me she couldn't love me, Zay. What is that supposed to mean?  After everything we've been through!" Lucas shouted, feeling the pain shoot through his veins.

Zay pursed his lips, as he let out a sigh. "I don't know what to tell you... I'm sorry." Zay said quietly.'

Lucas looked down to his feet.

"I'm not giving up on her, Zay. Not this time, not ever. I held on for so long for her.. I'm not letting go now, I can't. She has to remember, she will. I just have to make her remember somehow. Its not going to end like this." Lucas whispered, as he thought about the look on Riley's face when she thought he was some stranger, painful.

Zay smiled, "That's the Lucas I know, ma homie." Zay smirked, and Lucas let out a slight laugh, as Zay wrapped his arm around Lucas. 

"You've always had my back. Thanks." Lucas spoke, as he gave his best friend a grateful smile. "Anytime." He replied.

...........

The room was very quiet, as Riley closed her eyes in silence, just her and Maya in the room. Maya stared at her best friend, trying to take everything.

"You really don't remember him?" Maya finally said, exasperated. Riley's eyes fluttered open, as she looked over to her best friend.

"No." She said once more, not having one clue. It wasn't her fault, she had amnesia. Sadly she forgot the person that meant most to her in this world.

"Are you sure of anything?" Maya asked, quietly. Riley bit the side of her lip, before contemplating. "No, but the one thing i'm sure of is that I know that something is missing, I feel it.. here." Riley spoke, pointing to her heart. 

Maya smiled, as she held onto her best friends hand. "Because he's not there." Maya whispered, and Riley's eyebrows furrowed. "I don't know who Lucas is. And it's scaring me, because I know that I should.. But I just don't." Riley frowned, feeling her tears build again. Maya shook her head.

"That guy, is someone you love very very much. You know that, you feel that. You just can't remember it in your head, but it's still in your heart." Maya says. Riley let out a sigh, as she gently set a piece of hair behind her ear.

"Who is he exactly? Was he my b-boyfriend?" Riley asked, curiously. Maya let out a slight laugh. "See, that's the thing. You guys have always been more than just the title of 'boyfriend' and 'girlfriend', but I'll let him explain that."  Maya smiled. Riley was slightly more confused, before she thought about this 'Lucas' guy, again.

"He's really handsome, mysterious." She spoke, smiling lightly. Maya giggled. "You sure do think that no matter what." She laughed, and Riley let out a slight giggle.

Maya smiled at her best friend, "I'll let you get some rest." She said, before standing up, as she headed towards the door.

"Maya.." Riley called out, and Maya turned around, as she let out a 'hmm' sound. Riley pursed her lips. 

"Will I ever remember again?" Riley asked quietly, looking at her best friend so lost. Maya let out a sigh.

"I can't promise anything.. Except for, you always find your way to him. So that's something I wouldn't doubt peaches." Maya responded back with a sad smile, before she walked out the door.

Riley leaned farther back in her bed, as she let all the thoughts swirl around her mind. The more she thought about it, she couldn't remember exactly why she was in the car that night, or why the crash happened.

She closed her eyes and let out a big breath.

No doubt.

.....

It was near the middle of the night, and the hospital was completely silent.

Not one voice, not one sound.

Lucas couldn't sleep, considering all the thoughts wandering around in his brain, he decided to get up from his room and walk around.

He walked down the quiet hospital halls, thinking in his own mind, before he passed by a certain room.

423.

Riley Matthews.

The door was slightly creaked open, and the curiosity, wonder, and protectiveness took over him. He looked through the crack of the door,

to see a wide awake Riley, sitting up, watching the tv above her silently. She seemed so content.

Lucas stared at the girl he loved, knowing that it was useless to make an effort right now, but decided too anyway. He opened the door up a bit more, and her eyes glanced over to his in the semi dark room.

At first, she was shocked, but then a light smile curved up against her lips. Lucas stood there in the door way staring at her, smiling lightly, before he looked up to the tv.

No words were said, but he could feel her gaze upon him. He turned his head back over to her, before he walked into the room more, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Take a picture, it will last longer." Lucas said, before smiling. Riley let a slight giggle, before she smiled her beautiful smile.

"Just curious." She said, and Lucas' heart and eyes lit up. Just like the first time they had met.

Lucas glanced at her, before he walked over and sat down in a chair next to her bed.

"I'm Lucas Friar.. I don't think we've properly met." He smiled, as he set out his hand. Riley hesitantly looked down to his hand, before she shook it. "I'm Riley Matthews, I think." She said, and they both laughed. Lucas didn't let go of her hand, as his thumb caressed against it gently. Riley looked down to her hand, feelings butterflies erupt in her stomach, before she looked into his evergreen eyes.

Lucas looked up into her chocolate brown eyes, before he let go.

"You should be asleep, it's late." Lucas said quietly, before Riley took the remote in her weak hand, and turned off the TV. She looked over to him again, before slightly smirking. "I could be asking you the same thing, Friar." Riley smiled, and Lucas looked down to the floor, laughing, before he looked back up to her.

"I guess so, Riles." He responded, and Riley went quiet. 

She didn't know what to say, or wasn't sure. They just looked at each other, before Lucas pressed his lips together in tight line, as he looked down to the ground.

"I'll let you go to sleep now, I was just checking on you.." Lucas spoke softly, before he stood up, and began to walk towards the door quietly, and just as he was about to walk out, Riley called out his name, which made his heart jump.

"Lucas." She said, and he immediately turned around, heart hopeful. "Yeah?" He asked, staring at the fragile girl in front of him.

Riley stared at the angelic boy in front of her, heart pounding faster. He was so fascinating.

"I-I want to remember... Will you help me?" She asked, fumbling with her fingers nervously as the innocent words slipped out of her mouth.

Lucas couldn't help but smile, as he walked back into the room, eyes glancing into hers.

"Always. Where do you want to start?" Lucas asked, sitting back down in the chair, as he scooted closer towards her.

Riley contemplated for a moment, wondering how or where he could possibly tell her. She was quiet for a moment, before she looked over into his eyes, with a smile.

"From the beginning."

............

A/N: Hihihi I know you all hate me right now but I really wanted to do an authors note! Sadly, there is only six chapters left. Awhile ago, i asked if you guys wanted to the book to be longer or shorter, and the reason why I asked was because I had this planned, and knew it would take longer, but wasnt sure if you guys wanted me to do that many chapters, but you did, so I did this, this was my plan. But I don't want it to be sad, guys, I'm not going to lie to you! I love you all so much and i never want this to end because you guys are the sweetest and kindest ever I cant even im going to cry omg I just love you all so much. Just hold on and trust me, only six chapters left. Lets enjoy them. Okay. Imma go sleep now, LOVE YOU CUPCAKES AAGIN. Buh bye <3

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

3.5K 121 29
Life teaches us the most important lessons at appropriate times. Girl Meets World College AU Pairing: Rucas ------ Best Rankings: #1 in LucasAndRi...
128K 2.5K 67
What if Riley had an older brother? Would relationships have been the same? Would the story have been different? Would've the ships remained the same...
27.5K 377 24
a love which stretched beyond the lines of a page. © ava | 2016-2017
7.2K 201 34
Lucas finally snaps because of the stress caused by the triangle. This leads to a series of events leading to the end of the triangle. (Takes place...