Infatuation (Yandere Boys x R...

By MaskCover

After six new boys meet (Y/n), they begin an unhealthy obsession over the female and soon take it too far. Th... More

Chapter 1: The New Boy
Chapter 2: New Encounters
Chapter 3: Interaction
Chapter 4: A Favour
Chapter 5: Coming Out Of A Shell
Chapter 6: Cruel Accident
Chapter 7: Getting To Know You
Chapter 8: The Sound Of Music
Chapter 9: A New Friend
Chapter 10: The Cracks Appear
Chapter 11: An Unpleasant Surprise
Chapter 12: Breaking Boundries
Chapter 13: Sweet Muse
Chapter 14: "My Hero"
Chapter 15: Secret Drama
Chapter 16: Ignorance and Arrogance
Chapter 17: A New Side
Chapter 18: Cracks Appear
Chapter 19: Invitation
Chapter 20: Falling Facade
Chapter 21: Not Sorry Enough
Chapter 22: A Visit
Chapter 23: Study Session
Chapter 24: A Plan
Chapter 25: Resturant
Chapter 26: The Tour
Chapter 27: New Face From The Past
Chapter 28: Welcome
Chapter 29: A Plan
Chapter 30: Protect
Chapter 31: Confusion
Chapter 32: The Start
Chapter 33: Rival
Chapter 34: Grief
Chapter 36: An Apology
Chapter 37: A Promise
Chapter 38: Truth
Chapter 39: To Hide
Chapter 40: Phone Call
Chapter 41: Another Day
Chapter 42: An Accident
Chapter 43: Talks
Chapter 44: Decisions
Chapter 45: Panic
Chapter 46: Cornered
Chapter 47: Rest
Chapter 48: Quality Time
Chapter 49: A Long Day
Chapter 50: A Little Pain
Chapter 51: Concerns
Chapter 52: Discoveries
Chapter 53: The Visitor
Chapter 54: A Few Memories
Chapter 55: Departure
Chapter 56: Sufferings
Chapter 57: Acceptance
Chapter 58: Past Scars
Chapter 59: A Loving Touch
Chapter 60: Comfort
Chapter 61: Realisations
Chapter 62: Changing Views
Chapter 63: Conflicting Emotions
Chapter 64: Concerns And Terror
Chapter 65: More Inquiries
Chapter 66: Fearful Danger
Chapter 67: Confused Tensions
Chapter 68: Disturbed Peace
Chapter 69: Deceitful Choices
Chapter 70: Explanations
Chapter 71: Last Resort
Chapter 72: Captivity
Chapter 73: Consequences
Chapter 74: Leadings
Chapter 75: The Bright And The Dark
Chapter 76: Conflict
Chapter 77: Wishful Thinking
Chapter 78: Temptations
Chapter 79: Confusing Theorem
Chapter 80: Relieving Tensions
Chapter 81: Shared Feelings
Chapter 82: Trust
Kaito Ending
Jin Ending
Bako Ending
Ryo Ending
Alex Ending
Ren Ending
True Ending
A/N + Q&A
Q&A Directed To The Author
Q&A About The Characters Or Story

Chapter 35: Next Day

87.1K 2.6K 8.7K
By MaskCover

Wednesday, September 23rd

(Y/n) walked towards her school in a melancholic manner, still stressing over the events of yesterday and hoped that the horrendous atmosphere finally melted away to leave her old friends behind. She waited at the gate to see the twins, expecting to turn the world back on its feet and the girl didn't have to wait a long time before the more feminine girl appeared with a solemn expression carved into her features. Despite the stomping of her hopes, (Y/n) put on her usual bright smile and approached the girl, preparing to talk to her. "Lala! Guess what I saw on the internet yesterday, there was this guy that..." (Y/n) ceased her speech as the other female walked past her, seemingly not even noticing the girl's presence. "L-Lala, hold on, I'm not-" the (h/c) haired student went to gently take her friend's wrist and inveigle a reaction, only for her to rip her hand away in a disgusted manner and continue walking away. "Are you kidding me...?" She slouched at the false hopes she created for herself and then noticed the female's brother also appearing. "Kenzan, do you have any insight." She depended on the boy to positively tell her any type of uplifting news. However, the male sadly shook his head and heavily sighed.

"Sorry (Y/n). They practically separated their room into two sections and haven't even talked to each other since yesterday." (Y/n) wistfully slumped at the brutal probity of the boy.

"I don't know what to do anymore..." Kenzan frowned at the girl's envenomed attitude and gently smiled at her.

"Come on, I've got some good news to tell ya too." (Y/n) sighed and forced on a slight smile to make the effort of being positive.

"Alright, what is it?" But before the boy could properly utter a word, he was interrupted by the presence of a third person.

"Good morning (Y/n)...leach." He quietly added the appointed greeting towards the other male.

"E-excuse me?" Kenzan seemed puzzled as to whether he had heard the name the intellectual used to describe him.

"Don't pay him any attention, he's always like this at the start." (Y/n) waves off the comment and turned back her focus on the boy. "Anyway, what were you saying?" Kaito scornfully frowned at the girl's dismissal of his presence and silently glared at the object of her attention.

"W-well, I was going to tell you that I managed to get recommended in the DigiPen Institute of Technology! They just might save me a place there after high school!" (Y/n) took a moment to process the newly given information and as the news sunk in, her lips stretched into a smile of pride. She leaped into the boy's arms, jumping with excitement at his providence.

"I'm so happy for you! Does this mean you have a better chance of becoming a game designer now?!" As the boy gleefully nodded, (Y/n) hopped on one spot, every worry in the world seeming to disappear for a second, leaving behind the better version of her. While the scene played out, Kaito could only stare in astonishment at how easy it was for the other male to assist the girl's mood. He cracked his neck to release the muscle tension building up from the blood pressure and attempted to ignore the delighted sounding (Y/n). "This is absolutely great! When did you find out?!"

"Yesterday I was sent an e-mail from the University. It said they'll consider my attendance. Fingers crossed for a positive answer." He tightly hugged the girl, who returned his embrace and spun her around, forcing a gagging sensation to emerge in Kaito's throat. "You're the only one I'm telling, well, besides my sisters and parents. I feel like this is a bit too special to just spread around so mum's the word." He placed a finger to his lips and gave her secretive wink while she returned the gesture. "Let's keep this our little thing~"

'Patience, patience...' The cold-eyed boy pinched the bridge of his nose and tried to drown out the blissful vocals of the female. 'We spend the entirety of last night comforting her and this parasite brightens up her day within 2 minutes?'

"Kaito! Isn't this amazing?! Kenzan is such a gamer nerd, this has been his dream since we were 10!" However, the student simply dismissed it off with a tusk, while (Y/n) and her friend enjoyed the great report. "I'm so proud of you! See, I told you, you would make it big." She playfully punched the boy on the arm while he slightly blushed and chuckled at her comment.

'This is getting too mopey for my tastes.' Suddenly, a certain thought came into the intellectual's mind that might further their cause.

Time Skip

(Y/n)'s hopes diminished with every passing minute as her friends sat at separate tables during science. Despite their large distance, the air between the two sisters was dead and silent. There was nothing positive nor negative. Nothing happy note sad. No understandings nor misunderstandings. Just a nothingness, lacking any chemistry or compassion between them. The (e/c) eyed girl longingly gazed at her friends until she got distracted by something else.

"(Y/n)? Come on, they don't deserve your tears." Bako squeezed her hand, relishing at her reluctance to move it away. "You did nothing wrong, they're not worthy of someone like you." (Y/n) amusingly scoffed at the comment and was grateful for the male's comfort. Yet, her eyes still seemed to wonder to the lonely girls, and her shame and guilt seeped back into her subconscious. Bako noticed her directed attention, and gently squeezed her palm again to bring the attention back to him. "We told you, you don't need anyone else but us." The girl nodded at the kind statement and swivelled back to her work.

Time Skip

History lesson wasn't any more merciful than (Y/n)'s last class, and seemed even more agonising since the bitter twins were now on one desk, combining their toxic, decomposing aura and the girl continually felt a great, chilled sensation causing her blood to run cold. Jin noticed the clear tension in the female's body and nudged her out of the guilty daze. "(Y/n), just because they have issues between each other doesn't mean they had to involve you into this." The female smiled at him and attempted to concentrate on her work. Though, she truly missed the placid tone of the environment, and the friendly ambience from before. Instead, she received the thick air between the two girls. Jin felt somewhat guilty as he watched the emotionally vulnerable girl beside him, but he knew this was for her own good.

Time Skip

During the end of English, (Y/n) was contemplating over trying to talk to her friends during lunch. She was sure they would simply give her the cold shoulder but she felt a sickening sensation whenever she thought back to how betrayed they looked and how guilty she felt. 'I need to at least try...no matter what, I can't just leave it like this. Maybe I'll actually get somewhere.'

When the bell signalled, (Y/n) rapidly packed up her equipment and sprinted out the door before the teacher could say a proper goodbye to the class. She didn't know where she would find the females but her feet took over every action and she began running against her own will. She quickly dodged the students racing to the lunch hall and messing around in the corridors. She desperately ran around to spot one of the girls and against her better judgement, drove past a few teachers, ignoring their scolding remarks. Hopeful that this could all be fixed just by talking this out. She was sure in her mind that she could get her friends back, and it gave her the motivation to search harder. However, 5 minutes into her exploration she was lifted off her feet to slow down her momentum and gently set back to the ground again. "Calm down, you might fall." (Y/n) looked up into the serious face of the animal lover.

"Sorry Alex, but I really need to find the twins!" She was about to proceed with her search but was prevented from the boy's intervenience.

"(Y/n), just leave them. They agonised you and you cried because of their pathetic problems. You don't need them." The girl thought over his words, her desire to fix her relationship with her friends fading away. She wasn't sure what to do at that moment, and was stuck between two decisions. Alex noticed her hesitance and placed his hands on the female's shoulders to grab her full attention. "I'm here for you. Am I not enough?" (Y/n) quickly shook her head, not wanting to insult or cause any misunderstanding. "If I am, then don't go after them. Stay with me." (Y/n) seemed in deep thought for a moment and nodded her head, giving in to the boy's demand. "Good girl." He petted the disappointments female's head and approvingly gave her a slight smile.

"I guess I'll have to go find Kenzan then..." The mention of the blond's name boiled Alex's blood as he watched his item of affection turning around. He quickly darted his hand out to grab the girl and started walking the opposite direction. "A-Alex, where are we going?" However, no response was given. In actuality, the boy didn't know himself what he was doing. He didn't have a plan on distracting or amusing her. All he knew was that he needed to keep her away from the other male. "Dude can you just give me a straight answer?" The boy sped through excuses in his mind and ended up blurting out the only option that seemed to stick out.

"Kaito." (Y/n) furrowed her brows together in confusion, and her froward habits began to come out when she pulled against his grip.

"Alex, I don't feel like going to Kaito. I'd much rather be with Kenzan right now." However, the chromatic eyed male held his grip on her and refused to let her go.

"No. We're going to Kaito." (Y/n) understood it was a losing situation to argue against the stone-faced boy, especially when she didn't feel motivated to do so, so she simply let him lead the way.

The pair spotted the red haired boy seeming to be discussing a very important topic with Bako. The azure haired youth carefully listened to his friend and soon after left the scene, stranding Kaito on his own. (Y/n) and her captor approached the thoughtful boy while he seemed to be under a profound daze. When he finally spotted the boy and girl approaching, he happily smiled at (Y/n). "(Y/n), how can I help you?" The girl shrugged her shoulders, not knowing why she was there in the first place and looked at Alex for insight.

"She's lonely." The teenager stared at him with indignation and ripped her hand away.

"I'm not lonely! In fact, I'll just go." She readied to take her leave but found herself stopped once again. Kaito had rather harshly tugged on her hair and nonchalantly started heading the opposite course. "Owowowow! Let go of my hair! This is a kidnapping!" The boy rolled his eyes and gave her a recondite answer.

"We're going." While the (h/c) haired student proceeded to be dragged away.

"Where?! Will you give me a straight answer?!" As she was sure no response would be given, the three students stopped in front of a classroom door. "Why are we here? It's just an empty classroom." However instead of a response, she was simply pushed in by the annoyed intellectual.

"It seems like we need to talk a bit more with you." (Y/n) sighed and sat down on one of the tables, right before she was given a scornful scowl.

"Sit on a chair you stupid girl, the tables aren't your property." She aggravatingly slid off and took a proper seat. "Now, let's talk about this situation of yours."

The males spent the entirety of lunch time distracting the female from her worries and making sure she does not have any inclusion in the ordeal. They must keep her away from mending the broken relationship and to isolate her from the rest of her social circle. In order for her to become dependant and parcel out her attention, she needed to be secluded from others. So the boys kept her under their belt for the rest of the hour, refusing to let her out of their sight until the bell rung.

"Great, I missed my lunch time. But...thank you for keeping me company. I really appreciate your guys' concern. Thanks." She approached the door and prepared to go when Kaito stood up to catch the girl before she left.

"Do you care to affiliate again after school?" Both the males expected for the (h/c) haired girl to happily agree to the offer but she simply gave them a sorrowful smile.

"No, thanks you guys. I think I would like to go home with Kenzan, I hope you understand." However, she didn't wait long for their answer before exiting through the door, departing with her two friends.

When the door was properly shut, a loud bang echoed through the empty room as Alex's fist connected with a table, leaving a small dent. "Take a breath Alex, I have just the idea that will break her last bit of independence by tomorrow." As the planner smirked at the other boy, he visibly relaxed.

(Y/n) arrived at her music lesson and took a moment to compose herself before entering the active class. The girl scanned through the room to spot Ren lightheartedly discussing something with the teacher. When the boy took notice of her presence, he calmly gestured for her to join his side. "(Y/n), I hear from Ren that you've been doing an excellent job with helping him out on his practices." Her teacher kindly smiled at the girl who returned it with a reprehensible grin. (Y/n) knew she hadn't done more than enough to earn her place as an assistant, but Ren gingerly placed a hand on her shoulder and gave her an encouraging smile as if to contradict that. "I hope you keep up the good work, you can take your seats now." The two students nodded and proceeded to take their spaces beside one another.

"Thanks for stretching the truth for me." (Y/n) gave the musician a grateful grin.

"You don't need to thank me, I was genuine with my compliments." The girl gave him an appreciative smile and began working on her research task from the previous week, when she noticed Ren was still looking at her.

"Ren, do you need help with your task?" Ren seemed to snap back into reality and awkwardly shook his head.

"No, I arrived too late to begin the project so I'm allowed to do whatever I want until we begin the next task." (Y/n) nodded at this, understanding that it was only last week that he had arrived at school. Despite it being quite recent since the boys' enrolment, it felt like they've been involved in (Y/n)'s life for a more extended period of time. (Y/n) couldn't help but appreciate how absolute they had been with her behaviours and hoped to make up for her obdurate attitude.

(Y/n) proceeded with finishing off her work and was left undisturbed for the first few minutes and seemed to be making good progress on her job despite her sour mood. But after a few minutes into her task, she felt a weight being gently placed on top of her shoulder. A bit startled at the pressure, (Y/n) looked over to see Ren was now leaning against her and resting his head at the crook of her neck. The female pulled her arm away in surprise, causing the boy to frown at the rejection of his show of affection. "S-stop, I need to concentrate. Go practice on the keyboard Ren." (Y/n) continued with her research and didn't wait long before feeling the presence of a head on her shoulder. "Ren, what-?"

"Just let me stay like this (Y/n). I want to be next to you." The girl felt discomfort at the underlining tone in his words and was about to casually push him off when he started heavily breathing, with his eyes closed and expression relaxed.

'You're kidding...' The female couldn't believe the boy had literally fallen into a slumber on her deltoid. She contemplated between the options of: pushing him off gently to the side; waking him up; or letting him stay where he is. She decided for the first option, placing her hand gently on his head and attempting to lift him off. Just as she began making progress, the boy quickly wrapped his arms around the girl's own and leant further into her nape. 'You're kidding...' The female sighed and started opting for the second option, poking the boy in the face and quietly, but sternly speaking to him. "Ren? Come on, it's the middle of the lesson. Get up!" (Y/n) soon realised she was going to attract too much unwanted attention that might lead to wrong ideas being spread around. She sighed and understood that her only option left was the latter. So she simply tried to make herself comfortable as she let the boy rest against her, unaware of the slight smirk hovering on the male's lips.

Time Skip

(Y/n) switched off her computer and checked on the still-resting boy next to her and decided to risk nudging him after noticing the rest of the students were too distracted with packing up. Ren calmly opened his eyes and looked into the irritated expression of the girl. "How was your nap, princess?" (Y/n) gently whacks his hands off and released herself from his grip. "Did you just dig up an entire field? You were out for the whole lesson." The boy gave her an embarrassed smile and sat upright.

"Sorry, (Y/n). I hope I didn't snore or anything." The girl rolled her eyes and stood up to leave.

"Next time we switch places, you got that?" She playfully hit him on the arm.

The dark haired boy grinned at her and nodded when (Y/n) prepared to leave. "Oh, and by the way, you have very soft skin (Y/n). You should let me nap on you more often." He chuckled as the girl was lost for words at his comment. "Just kidding, you better go before you're late for your next class." (Y/n) reluctantly dropped the subject leaving with the thought of remark being satirical.

The girl began attaining the wistful attitude from before when she realised that her Drama lesson wasn't going to be as fun filled as before. Looking around all the groups of happy people and joyful faces, she could feel a sense of nostalgia at how she used to be that cheerful. This brought about shamed memories and the student had to force a distraction into her subconscious to avoid unintentional flashbacks. Just as each student was placed in a group, everyone became silent with shock as the classroom door swung open. In came the teacher from the other Drama class with a slew of feathers and glitter seemingly dumped on her. With one arm, she was holding to the shirt of (Y/n)'s blond, mischevious, male friend and heavily strode over to the girl's confused teacher, with an aggravated scowl. The boy cheerfully let himself be lugged around and then was practically thrown by his teacher to her colleague. "He's your problem now!" And with that, she exited the room with a huff, leaving the older woman in bewilderment as she stared at the boy for some insight as to what had occurred in the opposite room.

Ryo happily turned around to face the woman and innocently grinned at her. "Sup?" He casually walked over to take a seat next to (Y/n) while her tutor simply stared.

"Alright...uuhhmm, you stay there and I'll ask you write down a letter of apology to your teacher for doing...something." The boy respectively nodded and eventually the class returned back to its original ambience. A few of the students mumbled around to piece together what might have gone down in the other lesson while a handful of the females laughed and chuckled about as Ryo playfully sent them flirtatious looks.

"I should have done that last week, your class is so much more fun than that funeral party." He pointed to the opposite room and shook his head disapprovingly.

"What the hell happened? That teacher almost never gets angry." The girl felt somewhat bad for what the boy's tutor must have insured but admittedly was bursting out laughing at her state when she entered.

"I don't really remember. The only things I could recall are that I saw fake pigeons flying, the stage collapsed and someone shouting 'show me the memes.' -Come to think of it, that might have been me- And then I was here." (Y/n) raised her brow, trying to play it out in her head and couldn't figure a logical explanation for the events. "So, how has my angel been?"

(Y/n) gave him a halfhearted smirk and sighed. "Fine, just need some healing time, that's all." The boy could notice a clear sadness in her tone and fidgeted around as he tried to figure out what he might be able to do to bring back the smile he had grown to love.

"So, have you ever been in trouble with a teacher? Any weird stories to share?" The girl negatively shook her head. "Come on, I'm sure you had done something stupid in the past." (Y/n) looked a bit bashful and snickered at a memory she recalled. "What is it?"

"It's just...I remember one time I was caught eating in class by the teacher and he said,
'(Y/n), put that away, it's not lunch time.'
And as an impulse I just blurted out:
'You want some?'
I kidd you not, he gave me the most bewildered look I've ever seen and just left me alone after that." The two students began quietly laughing and chuckling at the described scene and Ryo noticed he was making progress in ridding (Y/n)'s troubles and at the same time enjoying her stories. So he began coaxing her for more and she tried to recall anything interesting she could remember from her past. "Ok, there was this one time that we had made a missing poster and stuck them up all throughout school and in the bathrooms and changing rooms."

"That's quite weird, but I think I got you beat." But before the boy could take his triumph, he was interrupted by the girl.

"But you wouldn't believe what the missing thing was. 'He's name is Mr Wafty and he's a cloud, he has a silver lining and a family.' We even put in a fake street and phone number" The boy took a moment to process that the missing posters were of a random cloud and he started chuckling uncontrollably.

"Mr Wafty? Hahaha, was he last seen in the sky?" The pair began laughing and quickly silenced themselves when they noticed the teacher looking at them.

"Yeah, a few people actually started going around school and asking as a joke if they've seen it. Me and the girls were laughing at the 15 minutes of fame that came with this..." The female's smile faltered and her previous mood came back at the engram memory.

"Oh no! We just got you cheered up, go back to happy (Y/n)." Ryo attempted to stretch the corners of the girl's lips into a smile. "Joy looks good on you, I want to see my angel smile so promise me you'll forget all about those annoying pair of girls." (Y/n) hesitated with her answer, "You only need us, (Y/n). Forget the rest, I'm here for you." The girl thought for a moment and nodded her head. "Good, now go and join your group before the teacher gets mad at you too." She responded and did as she was expected.

Throughout the lesson, instead of writing out the letter to his teacher like he was assigned to, Ryo amusingly watched the female enjoying herself and occasionally messing around with the other students. He found himself savouring every little gesture and reaction the girl made, memorising each quirk and mistake she would perform. Unintentional smiles appeared on his face and he dared not take his eyes off her and gaze at the girl's captivating motions. But his bliss was cut short when he noticed a boy coming up to the girl near the end of the lesson.

"Thanks for the help (Y/n), I owe you one." The two high-fived with equidistant respect for each other, both remaining ignorant to the envious glares sent their way. "I'll see you next week." They waved each other goodbye and (Y/n) almost choked from the hitching of her breath as she sensed a presence at a close proximity.

"God Ryo! Stop appearing out of nowhere, I'll get a heart attack one day." She placed a hand on her chest to calm the drumming rhythm of the muscle and glanced back at the cheerful boy.

"Sorry (Y/n). So, who was that?" The female looked back at the departing male.

"Oh, you mean Dan? He just needed some advice on how to portray a character in a scene. Why?"

"No, just asking. So will you be coming home with us angel?" The boy was about to take her arm and lead her out without the patience for an answer when (Y/n) dodged his hand, causing the boy's features to drop.

"Actually, I want to go with Kenzan. Right now, he seems to be the only person that can lift my mood up a bit." This didn't seem to hold a good taste with Ryo, who squeezed his fists and pointed his venomous gaze at her.

"Alright...I see how important I am in all this." The blond coldly walked past her with an unnatural scowl to his face.

"R-Ryo, I don't mean it like that! Please, I'm sorry." She reached out for the boy but he left before she could properly apologise. "No, I'm sorry...why do I keep messing things up?"

Dan calmly walked to his locker, greeting a few of his friends on the way, while he occasionally would turn to check behind him, sensing as a phantom of some sort was trailing him. The student placed the suspicion at the edges of his worries and proceed on with his walk, ignoring the dark buildup of the atmosphere.

The only sounds that could be heard from the vacant hallways were the muffled rackets from the students outside the building and along the other elongated corridors. The boy began closing the distance from him to his locker when he felt a haptic sensation on his neck and swivelled around to find just an empty space where he sensed a present.

When he got to his locker, the paranoia seemed to submerge further. "God, I should seriously stop reading those horror stories on Reddit." Dan took his PE equipment out of the metal cabinet and shut the little door to reveal the form beside him. The boy swing around in bewilderment but then awkwardly smiled when he saw that it was the mischievous male that was previously sent to his class. "Man you scared me." Dan gave a slight laugh and Ryo returned it with his own chuckle.

"Come on now, I'm harmless. I just wanted to discus something with you, come over." Ryo casually swing his arm around the other boy's shoulder and began leading him further into the empty halls. "Now, it's nothing bad so don't worry. I just wanted to ask you a few questions." Dan nodded, happy to help out a fellow actor but soon winced at the granulose grip on his teres muscle. "Now I just want to know what you think of (Y/n)?" Dan looked at the blond with a confused expression.

"Uhhm...she's alright I guess." The blond nodded understandingly and asked to expand on that answer. "There really is nothing more I can say, I don't know her that well."

"I see. Then there really is no reason for you to be getting all friendly with her." Dan felt Ryo's fingers jabbing deeply into his shoulder, pressing hard enough to cause a possible bruise. "There's no reason for you to be socialising with my angel." Before the boy could react, he found himself being shoved to one of the walls and dangled an inch away from the ground while Ryo held on tightly to his shirt.

"Wh-what the f**k man?!" But Dan held his tongue as he saw the sadistic layer in the other male's eyes.

"Sshhh, I just want to make a few things clear here. 1: my angel isn't just 'alright', she's perfect. And you're unworthy of my darling wasting her time on someone that classes her as less than flawless. 2: if you truly care for your wellbeing then I suggest you learn to do things yourself. (Y/n) is not the teacher, you shouldn't be asking her for anything." The boy gulped at the warning tone in his vocals and Ryo smirked at the clear intimidation the student in front of him showed. "I hope you just keep your distance from her, that's all you truly need to do. No trouble, right?" As the male reluctantly nodded, Ryo's buoyancy replaced the daunting atmosphere like a switch, making it seem as if the whole situation was meritless. "Good~ Pleasure talking to you. See you later man." With that, he left the paralysed boy to recollect himself and let the blond's words sink in.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

263K 7.1K 55
in what could y/n do to escape from these horrific situations? from those crazy, overly obsessive bastards? (one shots) started: 6/16/22 ended: when...
254K 9K 49
(Y/n) opens her eyes to find out she's... dead? And she certainly isn't the only one. Everyone in the house seems to have their eyes on the new perso...
159K 4.5K 35
Y/N L/N is a new student. She never expected to make new friends or get closed to somebody. but then she meets 7 boys. All of them becomes friends an...
79.3K 1.6K 22
The 4 boys were sitting in their home room when suddenly a new girl came in a smirk displayed on their faces when they looked at the girl their eyes...