My sweet, sweet mates. {BoyxB...

Von Elle_The_Elephant

West Point High had never seen a human before. But Shawn Ortiz was okay with this one. ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ... Mehr

Chapter 1; One piece
Chapter 2; What are feelings?
Chapter 3; Anything
Chapter 4; Bloody idiot.
Chapter 5; Perfect
Chapter 6; Uhm, what?
Chapter 7; Bruises and bitemarks.
Chapter 8; Family
Chapter 9; Hooker from hell
Chapter 10; Visions
Chapter 12; The mark
Chapter 13; Captain Poop Brains
Chapter 14; Mental breakdown
Chapter 15; Dreams
Chapter 16; Vampire powers
Chapter 17; Clubbing
Chapter 18; Jedediah and his secert lover
Chapter 19; Guardian or brother?
Pretty Little Liar
Chapter 20; Morning coffee
Chapter 21; Odd bonding
Chapter 22; My banana.
Chapter 23; Carnival?
Chapter 24; Superman, drenched in my blood.
Chapter 25; Home but not homie.
Chapter 26; Lilo and stitch.
Chapter 28; Stop...and start.
Chapter 29; Musically gifted.
Author's Note
Chapter 30; White lips, Pale face
Chapter 31; Sexy back
32; Make Me Forget
Chapter 33||Prickly Stick & Lightning
Author's Note
Chapter 34|| Me? Asshole? Never
Chapter 35||5 Years Later
Chapter 36|| 15 Years Later
Epilouge (Karter/Luke)
Epilouge (Zoë)
Epilogue (The Perfect Trio)
Sequel!

Chapter 11; Free

8.1K 344 12
Von Elle_The_Elephant

       Shawn's P.O.V

  Walking out Seth seemed to have an extra hop in his step. His converse shoes were set on rocket speed to get out of this place.

     "Slow down babe, the car isn't gonna leave without us," I chuckled wrapping my arms around his waist and resting my head on his while continuing to walk-well hobble for me.

     Sighing he leaned back into me, "but I hate this place and I'm ready to go home." Squeezing his closer to me I kissed his head and nodded.

     To me you are home.

                        Seth's P.O.V

     Watching as the doors came closer and closer my heart beat kept getting louder and louder. I would finally be free of a the white walls, the constant beeps, and the nasty food.
As the doors slid open in front of us the cold air whipped in surrounding us like a blanket. Shivering I stepped back into Shawn trying to gain more heat. Stopping we all looked at each other and Seth was sent into a panic patting his body down searching for something.

     "What's wrong?" I asked trying not to giggle. He looked like a dog chasing his tail.

     Looking up his eyes were wide and his hair was astray, "keys." With that one word he was sent back into the frenzy pulling the backpack I didn't even notice off his back and searching through it. Giggling Shawn pulling the multicoloured chain from his pocket and held it in front of the boy's face. He flushed bright red zipping the pack up and throwing it back in his back.

     "Let's go home, yeah?" Seth asked quirking a brow at me. Nodding I threw myself at him and hugged him as tight as I could.

     "Let's go home."

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

5.4M 216K 49
Paranormal Romance (Werewolf) You know that movie Jerry Maguire? It's about this sports agent who got fired for suddenly having a conscience. Anyway...
706K 16.1K 23
"I kinda like this human," Ed mind linked with them. "Can we keep him?" "No!" They all said at the same time. The black wolf shrank a little at their...
12.7K 588 44
THIS IS PART OF A SERIES, READ "MY TEACHER AND I" FIRST! Aiden Smith is happy just the way his life is. He has a loving boyfriend, Cato, and is doing...
2M 81.2K 46
"A mate will love you and only you. No other can compare to you and he or she will treasure you above all and everything in the world," mommy says to...