It Turns Me On When You Say N...

By ToSynInFaythe

"If you ever decide that you love a girl more than you love me, just shoot me, okay?" Heath loves Quinn. More... More

ITMOWYSN-1
ITMOWYSN-2
ITMOWYSN- 3
ITMOWYSN- 5
ITMOWYSN- 7
ITMOWYSN- 8
ITMOWYSN- 9
ITMOWYSN- 10
ITMOWYSN- 11
ITMOWYSN- 12
ITMOWYSN- 13
ITMOWYSN- 14
ITMOWYSN- 15 (Part 1)
ITMOWYSN- 15 (Part 2)
ITMOWYSN- 16
ITMOWYSN- 17
ITMOWYSN- 18
ITMOWYSN- 19
ITMOWYSN- Bonus Chapter!
ITMOWYSN- Sequel!
ITMOWYSN- 20 (Finale)
My Pants Threw Themselves At You, I Swear!

ITMOWYSN- 4

30.7K 652 55
By ToSynInFaythe

^^ Because her comments make me laugh!! XD

* * *

Pic is of Heather! She's pretty:)

Video of one of my favorite songs!;D

* * *

(Quinn's POV)

Crap. Hunter was here. That didn't really make me happy.

Scratch that, it pissed me off.

Hunter was an extremely homophobic person. He was afraid of me and Heath. In fact, I think he hated us.

So why was he showing up at our house in the middle of a Saturday?

I pulled my shirt back on, fixed my jeans, and headed down stairs.

I saw my brother standing there, at the bottom of the steps, talking to Indie. They'd been good friends, and still were, I think.

"Hunter, what the hell do you want?" I bluntly cut him off, getting straight to the point.

"Ah. Uhhh... Can we go outside for a second?" Hunter rocked on his feet nervously.

I nodded my head towards the front door and made him go first.

Rotating after slamming the door, I faced him.

"Again, what do you want, Hunter?" I was growling now.

"Um. Quinn... I got my girlfriend pregnant." He said this cautiously, like he thought I would be mad.

"Quinn?"

"Quiiiinnnnnnn?"

"Ahhhh! This is FANTASTIC! When is she due? Can I come watch? Can I hold the baby? Please please please?" I was probably over-ecstatic about a mere baby, but hell, I loved them!

"Oh." Hunter looked dumbfounded, and a bit freaked out.

"What 'oh'?"

"See, that's the problem actually. Dawn is due next week. And she doesn't want to keep the baby. And I can't be a single father. I'm only twenty!" Hunter was hyperventilating now, pacing and looking like he had to pee.

"And? What am I supposed to do?" I knew what he wanted to ask, but first I was gonna make him sweat about it.

"I was wondering... I wanted to ask... Would you and... You and Heath want to... Adopt my baby?" I broke into a big grin, thrilled.

"Why, thank you for asking! I'll have to ask Heath first, though. Is it a boy or a girl?" I ran through my sentences, jumping from topic to topic in my excitement.

How awesome would it be if Heath and I could raise a child together? Pretty freaking awesome!

I jumped up and down, squealing in a very un-manly way.

"It's a girl... And you should go ask Heath now!" Now that he knew I wanted the child, he was excited too.

I skipped up towards the house, with each step my heart growing heavier.

What if Heath didn't want the girl?

What if I had to throw my own flesh and blood out into this cruel, cold world?

What if...

Countless thought ran through my mind, and I settled on one and one alone: Heath loved me.

He DID love me, and that meant he would want me to be happy, no matter what it meant for him.

Plus, he had a good job as an assistant in a law firm. Money was good.

I stayed at home all the time anyways, so I could look after her.

My mind began forming the positives and negatives of a baby, and once my mind was set, only positives would show up.

"Heath! Come here! Please?" I added as an afterthought to my summons.

He excused himself from the others, who were STILL in our damn living room. Did none of them have lives?

Pushing Heath into the kitchen, I closed the door. I may as well cut straight to the chase.

"Can we adopt a baby?" The words came out all jumbled, throwing themselves all over each other like gay men wanting glitter.

"Come again?" Heath looked at me like I'd gone crazy.

Not terribly far off...

"Can. We. Adopt. A. Baby?" I pouted at him, hoping he still couldn't resist my charms.

"Quinn... What did you do?" Heath looked at me suspiciously.

"What?! Why do I always have to do something?"

"Because usually, you do." He said, peering at me questioningly.

"Actually, Mr. Smartass, Hunter did it this time. And by 'did it' I really mean did it. Know what I mean?" I wiggled my eyebrows at him suggestively.

"He's gay?"

Staring at him in blank disbelief of his stupidity, I waited for him to get it.

"Oh! He knocked some girl up? And he doesn't want the kid?" Heath facepalmed himself.

I nodded, still doing the pouting face.

"Ah... Make Hunter live with the girl and baby for a while."

At my look of outrage, he continued.

"And if he still doesn't want the baby at the end of a month, we can adopt him. Or her. Okay?"

I screeched in joy, jumping on Heath and kissing him over and over again.

He kissed me back with enthusiasm, and we were getting down and dirty on the kitchen table before the door swung open.

"Agh! Eyes, people. They cannot be replaced." Hunter turned around to give us privacy.

"Yeah, but guess what! Heath said yes!" I wriggled out from under Heath on the table and ran to Hunter.

"Quinn, the conditions, remember? Hunter, if you'll live with the girl and baby for a month and still decide you aren't cut out for it, then we'll take the child." Hunter was still facing away from us, probably scarred for life.

"Hunter?" I poked him in the shoulder and he spun around, grabbing me in a massive hug.

"Can't breath. Dying slowly. Need Heath." I choked out, the last comment making Hunter release me.

"Eww, you little nasty, go get him! But first, Heath." Hunter wrapped Heath up in a hug just as big as the one I'd gotten, and I was really surprised.

I'd never seen Hunter voluntarily touch Heath except in a non-avoidable handshake every now and then.

Babies made everything better.

Seriously.

* * *

(Later...)

Heath and I were lying in bed after everyone had left. Well, everyone but Hunter. Living in California didn't exactly warrant frequent trips to Florida.

Heath rolled over on top of me, and I groaned internally; I wasn't ever going to get anything if I put in another complaint. See how well that last one turned out?

Instead I kissed him back, wrapping my legs around his waist. He went to unbutton my jeans and I did the same to his. I pulled his briefs down with the denim; got two jobs done with one swipe!

I heard Heath groan in frustration and I swiftly wondered why.

"S'wrong?" I said, breathless.

"You moron, those underwear are still on you." Heath sounded like a parent with a stupid child. Except I happened to be the stupid child here.

"Oh, shit. Get them off, please!" I begged him.

Swearing softly, Heath made me turn around. He grabbed the sides of the underwear, pulling roughly, without avail.

I started laughing, but Heath slapped a hand over my mouth.

"Your brother, remember?" he hissed at me.

Sticking my tongue out at him, I accidentally bit it as I slipped off the bed. A tearing noise accompanied my grunts of pain, and then... Relief.

The cursed thong was finally off!

Heath chuckled, pulling me back up to the bed by my arm.

And right on top of him.

"Does this mean I get to be on top?"

Heath nodded, and I got busy, realizing that this offer wasn't going to stand forever.

Kissing him, I made him roll over before finishing pulling his jeans off. I licked my way from the back of his knee to the top of his shoulder, pretending that he was a giant Popsicle. I felt him shiver, and that alone turned me on so much that I couldn't help but rub myself against his ass.

He gasped, and I took that as a sign to continue.

And continue I did.

Still licking, I moved to his front, turning him over again, taking him into my mouth.

"Don't." Heath's voice was harsh, and I pulled back in surprise.

"What's wrong?" I stared at him, worried that I did something badly.

"I know you want to be on top, but I want you too badly to wait for you to figure it out." He pressed his lips against mine in apology, before roughly flipping me over and shoving against me.

"Quinn?" Hunter's voice came from down the hallway. I swore under my breath, pushing Heath off and wrapping my robe around me.

"What? What, Hunter?!" I was pissed, and he could tell as I slammed the door open.

"I just wanted- water- nevermind.." Hunter stammered, his eyes locked somewhere behind me.

What the hell was he...

Turning around, I saw Heath in all of his naked glory.

Shit.

* * *

A/N: Haha! Comment, vote, fan, dammit!! Lol, love y'all bunches!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.3K 641 13
Thomas loves Jayson, that much he is certain of, but as for the rest of it he has no clue about. Jayson loves Thomas, and hates seeing him this sick...
14.9M 457K 32
"We can't do this." I whisper as our lips re-connect, a tingling fire surging through my body as his hands ravage unexplored lands; my innocence di...
810 25 17
Clayton has been fighting for his life for as long as he can remember. Just when he's starting to live to the fullest, a terrible thing happens. With...
91 5 11
Two Boys Find Peace In Each Other When They Find Out They're Soulmates Ones A Bad Boy With An Attitude And The Other A Softy Who Desperately Needs So...