Addiction

Door KinaWrites

There are many types of addictions. For instance, drugs, alcohol, nicotine, caffeine, sex, the internet, shop... Meer

Preface.
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.

Chapter 27.

28.7K 640 224
Door KinaWrites

I was engulfed in bright sunlight the minute I opened my eyes. I stretch, my limbs feeling deliciously sore and flashes of last night play back in my mind. Hayden told me I know more about him than anyone which is very odd since he doesn't tell me much about himself. I couldn't fight the grin on my face as I recalled him saying he is mine. I turn on my side where Hayden should be but he wasn't there. Once again I was alone in the bed. Does Hayden ever sleep?

I force myself to get out of the bed and into the bathroom. I use Hayden's toothbrush again knowing he wouldn't mind. He doesn't have any spare brushes and I need to brush my teeth. There is no way I can face him with morning breath, so this is my only option.

Leaving the room, I go down the steps in search of Hayden. I didn't get far before I found Mrs. Sutter in the kitchen, "Good morning, Miss Greene."

"Good morning," I flush embarrassed by her seeing me like this. I'm only wearing Hayden's shirt and I didn't even bother buttoning the top three buttons yet.

"Breakfast?" She asked, looking down at the eggs she was beating.

"Yes, please. Where is Hayden?"

"In his study." I walk to Hayden's study, opening the door. He looks up at me smiling, and he signals me to come in. He's still dressed in his pajamas.

His face drops when the person he was on the phone with speaks again, "Christ! Where is Rivers while all of these unauthorized payments are being made? ... Get him on the phone Banks ... No ... I don't care have him call me in an hour, I have to clean up the mess you both made." He snaps hanging up. "Hi."

"I'd hate to be on the receiving end of that call."

He snorts, "It's all work, baby. Come here." I walk behind his desk sitting down on his lap, my legs on either side of his. He rest his hands on the back of my thighs, his thumbs making small circles on my skin.

"As much as I love seeing you in my shirts, I have cameras all over this house."

"Really?" I look around the room for the camera. He grips my chin, turning my heads towards the corner of room by the door. I frown, I don't see anything.

"It's hidden." Hayden states, turning my face back to him. "You want to see?"

"Yes." He points his chin to his iMac, and I turn around to look at it. He moves the chair closer to the desk, and minimizes the work he was doing. Clicking on an icon on the screen, he puts in a password then the screen goes black for a minute.

Twenty-two cameras footage come up on the screen. They're everywhere in here. Some of them are different angles in the same room, but for the most part, they're all of different rooms. There are cameras outside, in the car loft, by the pool, in the hallways, in both of the lounge rooms, in the library, the entertainment room, the media room, this office, the kitchen, the dining room, and the bedrooms, everywhere except his bedroom.

"Oh my god, even the bedrooms?"

"Everywhere. Wade and Geoff watch all of the security cameras."

"Wait," I pale, "they were watching when we-" The night his parents were here and Hayden and I were in the media room comes to mind. There were cameras, there were others who knew what we did?

"No, god no. They know when to switch the cameras off."

"But what if they don't? What if they sit back watching?"

He pauses and frowns taking in my question. Then he looks at me, his lips pressed in a thin line. "They don't watch it."

"Okay. If you say so." I look back at the screen. This is insane, why does he need all of these cameras?

"Stand up." Oh, did I make him angry? I stand from his lap and he turns me to face the computer screen, standing behind me.

"Look at all of this that they can see." He whispers in my ear, his hand traveling up my leg to the hem of his shirt, the shirt moving up with his hand showing off my naked skin. I focused my eyes on the two of us in the screen, it turned black. They turned it off!

"See, I told you." He murmured quietly. "Now, let me fuck you here, over the desk. I've been itching to be inside of you since I woke up beside you."

"So you do sleep?" I turn my head slightly to look at him.

He frowns, "That's how I dream."

"Do you always have nightmares?" I ask while he searches through the little white drawer retrieving a condom. He keeps these things everywhere.

"I will answer your inquisitions during breakfast, but right now, I need to feed my esurient appetite for you. Bend over." I quickly oblige, bending over the glass desk exposing my bare backside to him. His thumb gently strokes my behind and a moan escapes my lips as he presses his hard, clad erection into my behind and grinds his hips into me. "Open your legs."

I pant, ready for him. I don't know what he will do, but I am ready. I open my legs wide enough for him to stand between them, and he hums, "I like you this way." Without warning he eases his two fingers inside of me.

"What way?" I ask, already unable to catch my breath. His fingers are like magic.

"Like this, bent over my desk, wearing only my shirt, willingly giving yourself to me, giving me your blessing to do as I please with your body." I couldn't seem to focus on Hayden's words, my mind was clouded by the work of his fingers and the heavenly rhythm he found.

"You're already soaking and I've barely done anything to you yet." He boast, moving his fingers in a circular motion, earning a pleasured moan from me. "I like that too."

I hear the tear of the condom pack followed by Hayden's husky voice, "I'm going to fuck you like I don't care for you at all."

All too soon he removes his fingers, I almost whine at the loss but instead moan as he replaces them with his sheath-covered-manhood. He groans fisting my hair tight with one hand, pulling and yanking down on it, my back arching and head falling back. With the other hand he curls his long fingers around my hip, quickly and impetuously filling me.

He eases out of me, and to my surprise, he slams back into me. I yelp, out of shock. The feeling of him slamming into me was both painful and titillating, it's exciting more than it is painful.

"Again?" He asked, keeping still for a moment.

"Yes." The word is out of my mouth before he can even finish his one-worded question.

He slides out, and pounds into me again . . . and again . . . and once more. He repeats his rough plunges over and over again. Each thrust more gratifyingly painful than the last. I can feel him all the way in my stomach, and it's, without a doubt, the best feeling in the world.

Needing something to hold onto my hands grip the table firmly as Hayden rockets my body higher and higher into an infinite ecstasy.

My insides quicken as Hayden's movements increase, going faster and harder. My breath gets caught in my throat as I convulse around him, an amazingly rough, libidinous and debauched orgasm. Hayden stills, his fingers digging into my hip, calling out my name as he spills into the condom.

Within the same second Hayden removes himself from me, he lifts my body off of the table and turns me around, sealing his lips to mine. "Can you keep up?"

"Oh, I hope so." I reply, breathless.

I am utterly spent. My body fighting to stay upright in his arms. If I have another orgasm, I might pass out. Too much exercising, so little eating. I haven't eaten since my lunch break yesterday.

He takes the condom off tossing it in the bin beside his desk and pulling his pants up. "We should eat." He tells me, taking my hand already walking me out of the office. There were two separate plates filled with food set at the breakfast bar. I take my seat not wasting any time before I dig in.

Hayden chuckles watching me stuff my face, "Slow down, it isn't going anywhere." He teases.

I laugh lightly, "I was hungry."

"I see that."

"I would like to shower." I announce after breakfast. "And I need to go home before I have to work, I need new clothes."

"Will you come back after work?"

"I don't know, would you like for me to come back?"

"Yes," He smiles shyly and it had to be one of his cutest, heartwarming expressions. "I like having you here."

"Then I will come back after work, with my own clothes and toothbrush so I don't have to continue using yours every time I decide to stay."

"You know I don't mind you using it."

"Yes, I know." I walk into the bathroom turning on the water for the shower. The steam fogging up the glass the minute it touches the black marble floor. I take off the only article of clothing I had on before stepping into the hot water.

My mind wanders to the events of yesterday, Hayden's nightmare, Hayden attempting to ignore me, me almost leaving, him telling me to stay then giving me answers, Hayden fucking and sleeping with me. Which lead me to wonder if he had a nightmare again today. I was supposed to ask him that at breakfast, but I was distracted by other thoughts. I suppose that was Hayden's plan all along.

I pour the body wash into my hands lathering the soap and rubbing it all over my body. My eyes were closed as I rub the soap over my breast, taking my mind back to last night, when Hayden's mouth and fingers were brutal to them. I could feel his hands across my soapy waist, his expert fingers moving across my belly as his body is pressed into me.

"I figured I would join you." His voice startles me, my eyes widening knowing that he was actually in the shower with me and that it wasn't my imagination.

He reaches for the body wash, squirting it in the palm of his hand and lathers the soap in both hands. Still holding onto me from behind, he moves his soapy fingers around in a circular motion on my shoulders, his fingers massaging them as he moves. I softly moan at the feeling, "You like that?" He asked, massaging deeper into my shoulders.

"Hmm . . ."

His soft chuckle vibrates through me as his hands move to my breast. Automatically I arch my back forcing my breast into his hands, "Eager?" He smirks against my neck, his hands cupping my breast moving the soap around on them. His thumbs flicking my nipples as he moves his hands down to my abdomen, across my belly.

Hayden's breath hitches in his throat as his fingers slowly trail down there, soaping up my most sensitive spot. I moan as his thumb strokes my clitoris, feeling him harden on my backside. "I want to have you again, Alice. I'm going to take you here in the shower."

Desire pools deep in my stomach at the thought of sex in the shower. He turns me around to face him and lifts me up into his arms, "Wrap your legs around me."

I do as he says and he presses my back up against the black marble wall, gracefully easing himself into me. Losing ourselves in one another for the second time this morning.

Our bodies pressed against one anothers—the soap from my body getting onto his body, our lips molded—tongues lapping the others, coaxing the others, swallowing each others moans as our hips meet in a unified concupiscent manner.

My finger nails digging into his muscular back, the pad of his fingers pressing into my side the harder he thrust into me. I reach my climax seconds before he pulls out reaching his, calling out one another's name, our hearts beating frantically against the others chest. I could do this with him all day.

We both take turns using the lathered up loofa to wash the other up before getting out of the shower and getting dressed.

"I never did get to congratulate you on your graduation Alice, I would like to take you out tonight." Hayden speaks, watching me in the mirror while he fixes the collar on his black button down. "I will pick you up from work."

"Okay." I smile at him. I can just stare at him all day. He's so beautiful and all mine.

"Do me a favor, sometime soon?" He turns towards me, his back to the mirror.

"Sure, anything."

"Get on birth control, for me please."

Birth control?

"I fuck other girls with condoms, and you're not one of those girls. I like the way I feel inside of you, feeling all of you and I want to come inside of you." He stalks towards me with dark, lustful eyes.

Well when he puts it that way . . .

I nod, "Of course."

He presses his lips to mine, then frowns, "Thank you for last night and this morning. I know I haven't been as open and good to you as you are with me, but I am trying to change for you. I want to be better for you."

I run my thumb across his lower lip, "Don't change for me, I like you the way you came to me. If you don't like something about yourself then you change it for you."

He kisses the pad of my thumb, and it was in that moment we both knew if we didn't go our separate ways we would've went for a round three.

"Geoff will drop you off so he can bring your car back here. I will pick you up tonight."

"Have a good day at work." I smile at him going downstairs to get to my car. Geoff was standing by the passenger door of my Range Rover. My white car looks so out of place with all of Hayden's black cars.

Geoff drives me home and I didn't even have to tell him my address. My dad was sitting at the breakfast bar, drinking coffee while reading Sunday's newspaper. He takes off his reading glasses when he sees me, "I was starting to think I would have to send a SWAT Team out to look for you. I know you're an adult and you don't have to run things through me, the least you can do is call or even text saying 'Dad I'm okay'."

I laugh lightly, he's so overdramatic sometimes. "The next time I decide to stay out I'll text you." I promise him, pouring myself some of his coffee. "I have to get dressed for work."

"Ryder came by looking for you yesterday. Give him a call or something, he seemed rather keen on talking with you." He calls to me as I walk upstairs to my bedroom.

Ryder trying to talk to me? He hasn't spoken to me since my graduation. I figured he was still angry with me for basically disregarding his affection for me. I haven't received any missed calls or text from him. If he was trying to reachout, I better call him to see what he wants. I made it a point to call him on my lunch break.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1K 219 95
When Jenalyn left Philadelphia for a brand new life in California, she was sure Dane would kill her. That's the one thing he warned her against doing...
358 167 98
After running away to Pennsylvania and getting into trouble again, Jenalyn finds herself in a mental rehabilitation center. She's trying to straighte...
18.3K 551 51
When three people meet each other by chance a romance knocks them on their ass. ~Casey~ A 21 year old virgin working in one of the hottest night club...
128K 6.8K 60
{18+ COMPLETED} "I don't understand why you won't tolerate the idea when we're both about the same no-strings fun." "Maybe because I just don't like...