Camp One Direction (A Harry S...

Von 1d_feelthepayne

Looking back, I don’t know why I fell for him. Maybe it was his green eyes, his beautiful personality, or jus... Mehr

Book One; Chapter 1
Book One; Chapter 2
Book One; Chapter 3
Book One; Chapter 4
Book One; Chapter 5
Book One; Chapter 6
Book One; Chapter 7
Book One; Chapter 8
Book One; Chapter 9
Book One; Chapter 10
Book One; Chapter 12
Book One; Chapter 13
Book One; Chapter 14
Book One; Chapter 15
Book One; Chapter 16
Book One; Chapter 17
Book One; Chapter 18
Book One; Chapter 19
Book One; Chapter 20
Book One; Chapter 21
Book One; Chapter 22
Book One; Chapter 23
Book One; Chapter 24
Book One; Chapter 25
Book One; Chapter 26
Book One; Chapter 27
Book One; Chapter 28
Book One; Chapter 29
Book One; Chapter 30
Book One; Chapter 31
Book One; Chapter 32
Book One; Chapter 33
Book One; Chapter 34
Book One; Chapter 35
Book One; Chapter 36
Book One; Chapter 37
Book One; Chapter 38
Book One; Chapter 39
Book One; Chapter 40
Book One; Chapter 41
Book One; Chapter 42
Book One; Chapter 43
Book Two; Chapter 1
Book Two; Chapter 2
Book Two; Chapter 3
Book Two; Chapter 4
Book Two; Chapter 5
Book Two; Chapter 6
Book Two; Chapter 7
Book Two; Chapter 8
Book Two; Chapter 9
Book Two; Chapter 10
Book Two; Chapter 11
Book Two; Chapter 12
Book Two; Chapter 13
Book Two; Chapter 14
Book Two; Chapter 15
Book Two; Chapter 16
Book Two; Chapter 17
Book Two; Chapter 18
Book Two; Chapter 19
Book Two; Chapter 20

Book One; Chapter 11

19.2K 453 49
Von 1d_feelthepayne

Today was just a normal day. We had the normal schedule, the normal people, the normal classes.

The girls and I are becoming fast friends and we are on our way to a Camp Fire Jam that is being held with a big bonfire. I am so excited because Perrie is performing tonight! I heard she is amazing! I can't wait to hear what she has planned.

"So, Perrie, are you nervous at all for tonight?" I asked her as we walked along the forest path.

"Um, a little, but it's something natural right?" she asked.

"Of course!" Eleanor said.

"What do you have planned?" Dani wiggled her eyebrows.

"It is a surprise!" she said.

"Come on, tell us!" I pleaded.

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"YES!" Dani, Eleanor and I chorused.

"Okay okay, it is an original song," she confessed.

"Pez! I didn't know you wrote songs!" Eleanor said.

"Yeah neither did I! It just kind of happened," Perrie laughed, "I am nervous though, I want everyone to like it."

"I am sure everyone will!" I assured her.

We all arrived to the opening in the woods to the bonfire. It was just starting to get dark, since it was about 8:30. Not everyone was here yet; only the One Direction boys, Simon, and a few other people I didn't know.

The bonfire was just being lit by staff. It erupted into a large flame that was much larger than I; about fifteen feet in the air.

"Guys, I have to go and rehearse inside, see you later!" Perrie waved.

"Bye!" we chorused.

"Good luck!" I called after her.

"Thanks!" she replied.

I looked over and saw Harry running towards me.

"Hey! Haven't seen you all day!" I greeted him.

"Hey! Sorry, I have been busy with the boys," he said.

"That's okay!"

"So, do you guys want to come sit with us?" he asked pointing to his band mates sitting by the stage.

You guys? Oh! I totally forgot Dani and Eleanor were standing next to me.

"Yeah, sure!" I said.

"That would be great!" Dani said.

I looked over at Eleanor. Oh God, she is not going to like this... Louis has the biggest crush on her, and it makes her so uncomfortable. I think Louis doesn't know how to act around her, it is actually really funny.

We made our way over to where the boys were sitting, and filed into a seat.

"Hey girls!" Liam greeted.

"Hi guys," I said.

"Hey!" Dani said. She instantly sat down next to Liam.

Eleanor just stood there looking at the ground. "Hey El!" Louis waved.

"Hi," she waved shyly.

Harry and I sat down next to each other while everyone made small talk. Eleanor was to my left, and Harry to my right. Louis scooted in and said, "Make room for me!" to get next to Eleanor. She looks so uncomfortable.

We were all waiting at the outdoor stage. There were wooden seats that held the audience. The show should start soon. More and more people are arriving to the performance venue, filling into the seats.

It was almost pitch black out, the only light that was shown was the spotlight on the stage.

All of a sudden Simon walked on stage taking in the spotight. "Hello Campers! How are you all doing!?"

The campers erupted into a chorus of "good!" and "great!".

"Good to hear. So first up tonight, we have Maria Liliana! Make some noise!"

We all applauded and some people screamed her name, probably her friends. Taylor was friends with her. I assume this Maria girl is a bitch, since she is friends with Taylor. Okay, that is so mean, but it is probably true!

She performed and it was pretty good. A few other people I didn't know performed as well. I wasn't really paying attention to them. I was too excited for Perrie to perform!

The performers so far tonight were talented, don't get me wrong, but they just didn't have a "star quality" in them. I could not seem them selling out Madison Square Garden, for example.

All of a sudden, a piano was rolled out onto the stage.

"Okay, last but certainly not least, we have Perrie Edwards! Make some noise for Perrie!" Simon announced.

The crowd went crazy! It was a mix of applause and screaming.

"Yeah Perrie!"

"Get it girl!"

"Go Pez!"

Eleanor, Dani, and I were certainly the loudest to cheer her on if I don't say so myself.

All of a sudden Simon disappeared from the stage. Perrie walked out wearing a black hat, floral patterned high-waisted shorts, and a boho croptop. She dresses like a hippie! I really admire her fashion sense.

She waved to the crowd and took notice of where we are sitting.

"Woah, who is that?" I heard Zayn ask.

"Perrie Edwards, you doof! Now shush!" I heard Dani tell him. I chuckled to myself at his comment.

Perrie made her way over to the piano. She sat down and took a deep breath in.

She started to move her fingers over the piano, playing a beautiful tune.

"In my memory, all the small things, like daggers in my mind"

Woah! That is her voice?! That is incredible!

"In my memory, while my head bleeds, the words I'll never find 

That I always meant to say to you I can't

Cause you turned your face, and now I can't feel you anymore 

Turn your face, so now I can't see you anymore"

"In my memory, I was hurting, long before we met, oh 

In my memory, there's still burning, fingerprints you left 

And I'll always meant to say to you I can't

So just turn your face, until I can't see you anymore 

Turn your face, until I can't see you anymore 

Walk away until you're not standing at my door 

Turn your face, walk away and stay 

Turn your face"

Holy shit she was good! I took a second to look at the audience. Perrie had their full attention. They were completely silent; you could hear a pin drop. The audience was completely consumed in what she was singing.

Perrie was so into the song, pouring every emotion into it.

"Each time I take you back 

You bring one thousand cracks 

And I accept them, like a fool oh

So now what's your excuse 

What do we have to lose 

Since I'm already losing you"

I looked over at Zayn and his eyes were popped out of his head, and his mouth was dropped.

"So hard to face, that I can't feel you anymore 

Hard to face, that I can't see you anymore 

So walk away, until you're not standing at my door 

Turn your face, walk away, and stay

Turn your face 

Turn your face, and stay 

Turn your face"

She ended the song with her eyes closed. The audience was absolutely speechless. After the song was finished, there was a moment of silence.

Perrie wrote that song?! What!! I knew she was good, but not that good!

The audience stood up and roared. They absolutely loved her! She stood up from the piano and took her microphone and said a humble, "Thank you."

The crowd is going nuts.

"YEAH PERRIE! WOOOHOOO!!!" I screamed.

As soon as everyone calmed down, Simon came up, and Perrie left the stage.

"And that concludes tonight's campfire jam! You are all now free to go!" Simon announced.

We all left our seats and went to the side of the stage to meet Perrie.

"YOU WERE FREAKING AWESOME!" I tackled her in a hug.

"Oh my God Perrie! That was amazing!" Eleanor said.

"You are so talented, how on earth did you write that song!?" Dani asked.

"Thanks guys! And well, my dad left us when I was younger, and it inspired me to write this song," she admitted.

"Wow, just, wow," I said.

I looked behind me and saw Zayn staring at Perrie.

"Perrie, I think you have a fan," I smirked motioning to Zayn.

"No..." she looked at the ground slightly blushing.

"Yeah! He was going crazy over you! He wouldn't shut up!" Dani said.

"You guys are such liars!" Perrie laughed, "I think Eleanor has a fan too."

As soon as she said that, Louis came up and put his arm around Eleanor. "Hey babe," he said.

She just buried her face in her hands shaking her head. Perrie, Dani, and I burst out laughing.

"Come on girls! Let's go to the bonfire!" I said grabbing Eleanor's arm saving her from Louis.

"Thank you!" she mouthed after.

The girls and I went over to the fire and made s'mores.

I was casualy eating some chocolate when I felt someone's hands go over my eyes. "Guess who?"

"Oh hey Harry," I turned around to face him.

"Hey babe, so tonight we are having a little get together, you guys in?" He was referring to my friends.

"Yeah, can't wait," I said, "But I was hoping we could get a little alone time," I winked.

"I can make that happen," he offered while putting his arm around me, and pulled me in and kissed my cheek.

"I meant later," I giggled.

"Oh, okay."

We walked over to the girls who were mingling with the boys. We sat down together. I saw Zayn and Perrie were sitting next to each other.

"Oh hey Zayn...Do you know Perrie?" I said to him.

Perrie gave me the 'I'm going to kill you' look.

"No, I do not," he smiled.

"Hi, I'm Perrie," she introduced herself as her death glare faded.

"I'm Zayn, nice to meet you," he said.

"Nice to meet you too," she replied.

"I really liked your performance tonight, you are really good!" he complimented her.

"Thank you!"

I tuned out of the conversation, thinking.

Hopefully this "get together" tonight will be fun. And I can finally get some alone time with Harry.

__________________________________________________________

A/N

hey guys tell me what you think!

CAN YOU GUYS PLEASE VOTE IF YOU READ? I REALLY APPRECIATE IT!!!!!

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS IT REALLY MEANS ALOT

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

8K 164 20
NIALL: What in the world just happened? I choked at seeing this girl? And did a spit take when I actually got a good look at her? What the hell is...
32.9K 497 81
When a girl who falls in love with the sky meets a charming boy, their worlds collide in what could only be described as fate. Two people who needed...
28.7K 1.1K 17
( DO NOT OPEN THIS BOOK UNLESS YOU HAVE READ THE FIRST ONE WHICH IS CALLED 'THE BLIND KID') (COVER BY @inkedtattoos :-)) " Can you take a pictur...
11K 395 25
I didn't expect my little 'adventure' to go like this. Just a normal camping trip with well... Myself. But little did i know this camping trip would...