It Turns Me On When You Say N...

By ToSynInFaythe

"If you ever decide that you love a girl more than you love me, just shoot me, okay?" Heath loves Quinn. More... More

ITMOWYSN-1
ITMOWYSN-2
ITMOWYSN- 4
ITMOWYSN- 5
ITMOWYSN- 7
ITMOWYSN- 8
ITMOWYSN- 9
ITMOWYSN- 10
ITMOWYSN- 11
ITMOWYSN- 12
ITMOWYSN- 13
ITMOWYSN- 14
ITMOWYSN- 15 (Part 1)
ITMOWYSN- 15 (Part 2)
ITMOWYSN- 16
ITMOWYSN- 17
ITMOWYSN- 18
ITMOWYSN- 19
ITMOWYSN- Bonus Chapter!
ITMOWYSN- Sequel!
ITMOWYSN- 20 (Finale)
My Pants Threw Themselves At You, I Swear!

ITMOWYSN- 3

35K 743 30
By ToSynInFaythe

^^Because he's awesome!

* * *

Pic of Indie:D he's hot!

Video is an awesome song, but idk if it fits, just watch it!:D

* * *

(Quinn's POV)

I flushed with embarrassment for the third time tonight, hiding my face as everyone laughed at me.

Well, everyone but Taia, that is. She sat in the corner, her face twisted in an ugly scowl. I think she hated me.

Screw that, I knew she hated me.

Now I was surrounded by our new friends, and Heather and Indie.

Actually, I was surprised Indie had bothered showing up, seeing as he probably hated me for what I'd done. Three years ago, I'd been the one driving the car that took away Heather's hearing.

That's how Heath and I had met; Heath pulled me away from the burning car seconds before it exploded.

Heath and Heather were walking on the sidewalk, just enjoying the sun, and Indie and I were driving to the beach. All of a sudden, another car sped past a red light, t-boning our car so fast we didn't even have time to scream. Lying there in the middle of he road, both of us tangled around one another, we waited to die.

Right at that moment when we were close to the end, Heath jumped in and pulled us away from the cars. He saved our lives.

Indie didn't have a problem with Heath, just with me. We were best friends; now he hated me. I was surprised when Heath had told me Indie had asked where I was.

Though, technically, Indie should be thankful, because otherwise he wouldn't have met Heather.

Three years later, Indie and Heather were getting married and Heath and I were living together. I think it's a damn good thing we got hit by that car.

Although I think the crash fried my brain, because here I am, embarrassing myself for the amusement of others.

Icing covered my face, and the glass bottle on the floor was broken. After playing spin-the-bottle, and it landing on me about seven times in a row, I'd flung the bottle in anger before tripping into the cake.

"Lick it off his face, Heath!" One of the girls was apparently way into watching us fellow man-lovers make out, because she was looking for any reason to see it.

"Kate, calm down!" Heath was laughing while trying to look disgusted, and it wasn't working. The begging face she made broke him down though, and he leaned over to me.

Gazing into the eyes of forever, I felt completely at home, forgetting that there were seven other people in the room.

He leaned forward, his eyes never leaving mine, his tongue swiping out to touch the icing on my cheek. The heat I felt made me jump on his lap. Heath fell back on the couch, and I kissed his mouth.

A gasp behind me jolted me back into reality, and I remembered that there were, in fact, people in the room.

"No, no! Keep going!" All three of the new girls breathed, and Indie distracted Heather by kissing her. The other men pretended indifference, but I could see that they were peering curiously at us.

Heath looked at me and shrugged before rolling us over so I was the bottom. Yet again.

* * *

(Heath's POV)

The annoyed look on Quinn's face worried me; I didn't know what was wrong!

"Babe, what's wrong?" I whispered in his ear.

After a long pause, Quinn answered me.

"Well, you never let me be on top, you never let me be in charge, you never let-" I grinned at him, rolling my eyes, and he exploded.

"That's not funny, Heath! It seriously ticks me off!" Quinn's anger was so adorable, it made me want to kiss him until he passed out.

But instead, I simply rolled over, pulling him on top of me, holding his face in my hands.

I kissed him soundly on the mouth.

"Is this what you wanted?"

Kissed him on the neck.

"Does it make you happy?"

On the edge of his shirt.

"I love you, Quinn."

A long, drawn out 'aww' shocked both of us out of our little world.

I looked at the little crowd watching us, only to find that they weren't actually watching us. They were turned the other way, listening to Indie tell a story about Heather. Heather, watching Indie's lips, hung on to every word.

Turning back to Quinn, I found him also watching Indie. I nearly choked, watching the enamored look on my lover's face.

"Quinn?" He ignored me. "Babe? Wanna go upstairs?" He flashed his eyes down at me before turning back to Indie.

I growled softly at Quinn, trying to capture his attention again, but he just kept ignoring me.

Jumping up, I threw him over my shoulder, his loud grunts attracting the attention of the group.

"No, no. Just go back to the story. I'm just gonna go have a talk with Quinn." I winked before jogging up the stairs.

Tossing him on the bed, I jumped down beside him, lying on my back.

"This is how you wanted me, isn't it?"

* * *

"This is how you wanted me, isn't it?" I stared in surprise.

Was he just making fun of me?

"Are you kidding?" I said, voicing my doubts.

"No... You said you wanted to be on top! Are you changing your mind?" Heath sounded just a bit too enthusiastic about that.

"Ha! You wish!" I smirked at him evilly, crawling towards him.

Just because he was bigger, stronger, tougher... I'm not helping myself here.

But just because he was all of those things didn't mean he got to be top all the time!

Did it?

I guess not, because here Heath was, submitting to my sexy awesomeness.

Kissing him on his neck, I started nibbling and biting my way down his body. I rubbed the front of his pants, wanting, needing the reaction I got. I craved Heath so badly that I couldn't stand being apart from him.

Our breathing quickly got hot; I could feel his on my face, I could feel my own bouncing off of his skin. My whole body was so much more sensitive around Heath. It came alive, only for him.

I ground my hips on the front of his, and he jumped out of the bed. Just got up and left.

. . .

Shit.

"Hey, wait just a second! Get your ass back here! I don't do that to you!" Aw, crap, I DID do that to him. Well, can't take back those words now.

"Excuse me, Mr. I-Run-Away-After-Turning-My-Boyfriend-On?" Heath cocked his head to the side, putting his hand on his hip.

"But... Awwww." I pouted, slowly and discreetly making my way towards him.

"Yeah. See how it feels- Arggghh!" i jumped on him, making him fall to the ground while I laughed.

"So I guess I'm top on the floor, Heath-baby." I kissed him, trying furiously to rip open the buttons of his shirt.

I just couldn't manhandle Heath the way he did me.

I told him that, and he just grinned at me, mocking me. I tried moving his arms, tried turning him over, and he just wouldn't move!

"Fine," I spat, sitting back on Heath's groin. "Go ahead, asshole."

After a small shout of joy, he flipped me over on the ground, grinding into my ass and making me instantly hard. One more twist of his hips and I came into the wooden floor, embarrassing myself beyond belief.

"Shit, I'm sorry! I'll be right back!" I tried to get away, covering up the wet stain on my crotch in embarrassment.

Heath pushed me back on the ground, sitting on me.

"You've had your fun. Now it's my turn." He groaned at me, the way he was sitting made me feel every word, every vibration in my cock.

As I watched, he undid his pants, leaning over to my face. I knew what he wanted me to do, but he also knew I didn't like doing it!

Sighing in defeat, I closed my eyes and opened my mouth, waiting for him to get it over with. Instead, he put his mouth on mine, thrusting his tongue into my open mouth.

"I'm not going to make you do anything. Ever. I love you." Heath breathed at me before pulling back and leaving the room.

"Damn! You're never gonna let me live down the naked in the yard thing are you?!" I screamed in frustration.

"Nah. And you may want to get dressed and get down here." Heath called from the bottom of the stairs.

"Why?" I asked cautiously.

"Your brother is here."

My face twisted down in horror.

* * *

A/N: Vote, comment, fan if you like!

This will stay on PG-13 as long as Wattpad lets it!! An as long as y'all keep voting and loving it!

Love y'all!<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

272 10 9
Before Adrian's older brother Nick died, Nick made Derek, his best friend, promise to look after his family. Many years later, Derek is keeping his p...
797 56 18
Bloody Hell! Kellin Quinn, a member of Cruise and Guns, received a mission to kill a Fuentes, not their rival gang ---'Poisun' leader Mike Fuentes...
810 25 17
Clayton has been fighting for his life for as long as he can remember. Just when he's starting to live to the fullest, a terrible thing happens. With...
24.5K 780 29
All during Christians high school years he was bullied by Chase. The strange thing was; was that Christian loved Chase. Christian heard of Chase's ho...