School Mate

By Ladybug29

Pennsylvania. The one place that Sandra never thought she would end up having a life in. But when her dad i... More

The Smolder
What Kind of Nurse Are You?
I Finally Have a Mate
Project Hell Hole
When Did I Get Tatoos?
Sherlock and Watson
Via
Rescuing the Princess
Ice Cream Man
Worst Job Ever (not)
Dealing With The Dorito
Revealed in Time
Camping out in School
Rescued from the Lips
What, A Power?
Girls Can Do Stuff Too
The Start of the Month
Introduction to the Parents
Wolf in the Graveyard
Escape
Controlling the Inner Core
Double the Pain
Life's Memories
A Childhood
The Energy Sponge
Just Crave
The Full Moon
Shine Bright like a Moonlight

Turning In My Man Card

4.5K 125 10
By Ladybug29

Chapter Five: -Cole's Perspective-

I burst through my classroom door and walk the remaining steps to my locker. I unlatch my lock and open my locker grabbing for my books, instead I get a face full of foam.

"What the..?" I jumped back, startled from the white foam that soaked my clothes now. I halted in my spot, I knew this smell. . .the fire extinguisher. Who would do this to me? Everyone loves me. I felt a puff of air and knew that something bad just happened. I wiped the foam off my face revealing a hand full of sparkles and orange foam. Oh no! They dyed the foam. Who was this genius?

I looked down to see the girl placing her books in her bag.

"It was you." I crossly accused.

She stood up and slammed her locker, "you can't accuse me of anything asshole."

I gasped, appalled by the way she treated an alpha. "You have no right speaking to an Alph--."

Geo cut me off, "hey I was thinking. Wo! What happened to you?"

I glared at the girl in front of me and narrowed my eyes, "I will get you back."

I turned and faced G and we walked proudly through the halls. I sensed a side of accomplishment; I could feel the shock in her face. She didn't know what was coming.

I walked out into the warm summer air and followed G to my pride and joy, my car. G was standing there with his mouth wide opened and I looked where his eyes were. My car!!! It was ruined! She had bedazzled my car. There were plastic jewels everywhere, suffocating my baby.

"Oh hell! Does she know how much this thing costs?" I was miserable at the moment.

Geo picked up a note on the window and read allowed, "thought you needed more glitz in your life. -S"

I unlocked my door and got in. "I am really going to have to burn my man card!" I moaned thinking about driving this thing around town.

The two of us tried to hide our identities as much as possible while driving, by wearing sunglasses and head wraps. We got a lot of stares from the towns people as I drove home. "I can't understand why she hates me so much?" I thought allowed.

"Man, I don't know why, but you somehow got her pissed. Why don't you make it up to her tomorrow by talking to her nicely." Geo tilted his head so he could see from his head wrap.

"Fine." I sighed.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

I woke up from my king size bed and stretched. My eyes wondered to the outstretched yard behind my balcony doors where memories flooded back to me; I can still remember the day my father introduced my mother and I to the pack. I can't forget gawking over the huge house and having my own bedroom.

"This is mine?" The little me stood in my doorway with his mouth in the form of an 'o.'

My father towered over me and put his hand on my shoulder. "Son, this house will soon be all yours. You will someday be the owner of the pack and this house."

I smiled, I had forgotten about that memory. I can't forget having my first transformation in that very backyard. I remember the feeling of freedom and speed, it felt like I could rule the world.

I chuckled and placed my feet on the cold hardwood floor and sauntered into my bathroom. I rinsed my face with clean water and wiped my face dry. Gazing into the mirror, I adjusted my morning eyes and finally focused on myself, seeing something unusual in the mirror; I saw an overly fake tanned boy. I looked like a Cheeto! Wait, that wasn't a fake tan. That was orange dye!

I tried scrubbing my face multiple times and pinching myself; this can't be happening. Nothing was coming off and I easily gave up.

"Sigh. Just wear a hoodie to school." I told myself.

I threw on some clothes and a hoodie and left my room for breakfast. Slowly opening the door, I covered my face with my hoodie and looked to the floor taking one step at a time. I was walking and rammed into something. Oww! Was that a wall?

I looked up to see Geo narrowing his eyes at me. "Dude, if you really wanted a tan that badly, you should have gone outside in the SUN."

I staged a fake laugh," haha, no it was the same girl who bedazzled my car that did this to me."

Geo looked amused, "damn she is good."

The two of us walked to the kitchen to get bacon and eggs and we sat down to shovel food in our mouths.

Some other pack members smelled the bacon and came wondering in the kitchen. Most looked startled when they saw me.

"The pumpkin patch is that way." Lindsay snickered as she entered the kitchen.

"Is it that bad?" I pouted getting nods from everyone in the room.

Ahh! I am going to kill that girl.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

At school I was walking to my locker with Geo and Lindsay, still laughing about my whole "fake tan" thing.

"I can't believe she did that to you?" Geo was hunched over in laugher.

"It's not funny!" I whined and stopped to open my locker. This time I stepped aside so if something came out it wouldn't hit me. I heard a chuckle from behind and turned around.

"You!" I said in my most manly voice.

She smiled her amazing smile, "see I thought this whole appearance fit your attitude." She motioned to me.

I huffed,"what can I do to change your opinion on my attitude."

She smirked, "nothing at all."

I was going to do my three step plan on her. First the smolder. I leaned against the locker and accomplished the smolder perfectly.

She furrowed her eyebrows, "what are you doing; are you constipated?"

I frowned and moved to the next step. "You want to go out with me tonight."

She stopped dead in her tracks from putting her books in her locker. I smiled, maybe I got to her. She looked at me and blushed a little.

"Umm...No." She looked away.

God, she was cute when she was irritated. I wanted to rip the locker door off its hinges, my plan works on every girl, dammit.

I looked down at her again crouching to get her books, she looked so intent with herself. My wolf smiled, glad to make her happy, but I quickly slapped that thought out of my head.

"What is so bad about me?"I was curious.

She winced and looked up at me, "everything." She breathed between her clenched teeth.

"Are you okay?" Was she mad at me?

She stood up grabbing her shoulder, gasping. "Shit, shit, shit."

She dropped the book in her hand, making a loud bang in the hallway. The people around us began to stare and I was sweating inside. 'You need to help her." My wolf was calling out to me.

I saw her friend running up to her calling her name,"Sandie are you okay?"

Ah, Sandie such a satisfying name. I grimaced when she turned to look at me and her blue eyes were filled with pain. I could tell she was trying to be strong, but deep down I saw a soft side of her that wanted to start crying.

I felt an urge to cradle her in my arms and brush away the stray tears escaping her eyes. I wanted to smell as much of her sweet vanilla scent as I could. Something warm was on my shoulder and I jolted out of my daydreaming.

"Uh, are you gonna be sick?" I saw Geo staring me in the eyes.

"No!" I lied, hoping Sandra would be okay. Where was she?

"Where did she go?" I asked hurriedly.

"Who, the girl?" Geo was getting creeped out. "She ran into the bathroom with her friend. Are you sure you're okay?"

"Yes, yes." I needed to calm down.

As much as I wanted to kill her, I also wanted to see what is wrong with her. I could feel my legs wanting to pace from the worry so I turned to Geo, "come on let's get out of here."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello again! This was sorta a filler chapter for Sandie, but Sandie is a smart cookie bazzazeling Cole's car. That's where the pride and joy comes from of course, his car. 

So what do you think happened to Sandie? Any guesses? 

Check out the pic of Cole's bedroom to the right.

                                                                                                           Love you all (in a friend way),

                                                                                                                                 Sarah :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.5K 252 10
Emarlia is a girl that is good sometimes, and bad other times at her school. She ends up meeting somebody that'll change her life forever. The new h...
5.8M 57.4K 33
Amy is a focused student and just wants to enjoy a care free senior year. Her family is fiercely over protective and she accepted years ago that boy...
2.9M 31.9K 28
Libby was a human girl that's full of pranks. She's running from her arranged marriage using the elevator. Dominic was a werewolf. He was an alpha of...
361K 10.7K 33
As Jennifer became of age, she was to inherit the Alpha position from her father when he retired, but her father being the giant turd he is, wrongful...