The Irony of it all (Jeff the...

By Ironicallystormy

Irony Storm is a loner with a broken home, she chooses to ignore her past, and fights against bullies at scho... More

The Irony of it all (Jeff the killer)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
CHAPTER 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Authors note
Chapter 27 (((LE ENDING)))
NEW STORYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 10

951 43 0
By Ironicallystormy

>Well I had a little writers block, so this chapter isn’t really interesting.

BUT

You do find out why Slendy is so interested in Irony.

That is if you haven’t already figured it out.<

His lips were pressed against mine, and I was in complete shock. I couldn’t think, yet that was all I was doing. I couldn’t move. I wanted too, but I couldn’t.

In reality the kiss only lasted a few seconds, but it felt like forever to me.  I didn’t know what to do.

Eventually my instincts snapped in, and I kicked him off of me, instantly regretting it. “J-Jeff, I...”

Then I woke up. The kiss was a dream. A brush of relief flowed through me.

 I looked down to see my leg was wrapped in bandages, where I remember being stabbed. I stepped out of bed, ignoring how much it hurt to walk, and left the room that was currently holding me captive. I closed the door, making sure not to make a nose, and walked downstairs. It was early, and I was sure no one had woken up yet.

I felt so out of place here.

I was snapped out of my thoughts, when a tendril wrapped around my waist. I was lifted off the ground, where I was just feet away from Slendermans face. I smiled. “Good morning.”

His face muscles curved into a joyful ‘smile’. “Look who’s finally awake.”

I looked at him, confused slightly. “What are you talking about? We talked yesterday morning.”

He seemed confused for a moment, then chuckled. “You had quite a dream last night, didn’t you?”

“What?”

“What you’re talking about, was a dream. All of it. After you were attacked by Jane, you feel into a coma, while you were in that coma, you had that dream. The one with you and Jeffery.”

“You said you wouldn’t get in my head.” I managed to croak out the words, feeling tears rim my eyes. “You lied to me.”

“Darling I-”

“Put me down.”I commanded in a whisper, not wanting to wake anyone. He did as I asked, and I limped outside. Once I outside, Slenderman teleported in front of me. I just wanted to go

Home. I know I sound like a baby, and you would probably think I was over reacting, with the whole dream thing, but I have my reasons to be this way. He was able to get one of my dreams; maybe he could get things from my childhood? To think I trusted him.

“How much have you seen, other than the dream?” I said, not daring to face him.

“Irony, we’ve meet before.” His hand cupped my chin, and made me look up.

“What do you mean?” I swatted his hand away, clearly confused.

He reached into the pocket of his suit and pulled out a small, yellow, stuffed animal and healed it up to me. I felt more tears rim my eyes, as I took the stuffed Pikachu out of his hand.

“How’d you-”

Before I could finsh, I felt a sudden shock then a memory flowed back.

*Flashback (Irony age five) * >Note: I’ve posted the same flashback before, but this has a part she didn’t remember.<

I woke in the middle of the night. I felt uneasy, and walked to my parents bedroom. The room was empty. “Mommy? Daddy?”I called softly. I slowly walked downstairs, holding my stuffed Pikachu, for protection. I saw the form of a man, lying on the couch. I walked over to him, and noticed he looked a lot like my daddy, but wasn’t my daddy. His midnight black hair toppled over his eyes, as he lie on his side, breathing heavily.  I smiled, and excitedly hugged him, instantly waking him. “Uncle Henry! You came!” He pushed me off of him, sitting up, with a look of disgust on his face. Back then I didn’t understand how much he hated me, so I shrugged off the pain, from my head hitting the hard wooden floor. Still smiling, I got up. “Where are mommy and daddy?”

His anger turned to sadness. “Daddy left.”

I didn’t understand. My smile turned into a look of confusion. “Where did daddy go?”

His sorrow quickly turned to anger, as he lifted me up by my hair, and hissed. “I said he left. That’s all that should matter. Go back to bed!” Then he threw me. I hit an old glass table shattering it to pieces, cutting my arm. I cried in pain, as he continued to yell at me.  “You little bitch! Look at what you did now! Your mother is going to be pissed! Get your ass in your room, before I actually hurt you this time!”

I ran as fast as I could, up to my room, shutting and locking the door. I pulled a chair that I kept by the window in my room and put it under the door knob, so he couldn’t get in. I looked at the large piece of glass in my arm, which allowed blood to flood down my arm. It stained my light green night gown, and my Pikachu. I wiped the last of my tears, and picked up my Pikachu. I walked over to the window, and opened it.

Directly below my window, was a stack of old mattresses that my father planned to throw out, feeling lucky, I climbed out the window, with my toy in hand, and jumped. I landed directly on the mattresses, and climbed off them, running straight towards the woods. The rain had died down by now, and the forest smelled damp, and beautiful. Mud covered my bare feet, as I ran deep into the forest. I wanted to get lost, I never wanted to return. This time I got off easy, but what about next time? Soon I grew weak, and tired, so I sat under a tree, and hugged my Pikachu for comfort. I was on the bridge of sleeping, before I heard a small static. The static gradually got louder, and louder, before it was unbearable, and things went black.

_     _      _

I woke up, and there was a tall man  bandaging my shoulder. Being the fearless little girl I was, I spoke up, in a genuinely happy tone, while smiling. “Hi mister!”  I looked in amazement, when I realized this man had no face. His face mussels curved, if he had a face, I would assume he would be smiling. The thought of it made me smile more. “I’m Irony, What’s your name?”

The main said nothing. He just picked me up from the damp forest floor, and began to walk. I hugged my tiny arms around his neck, while one of my hands held the Pikachu’s hand. He set me down, and ‘smiled’. “Tell me Irony, why were you crying?”

I looked up at him. “Uncle Henry said daddy left.” That was the true reason I had cried.

“And what happened to your arm?” His voice echoed in my head, and I saw his face curve into a frown.

“Uncle Henry pushed me into a glass table.” I said it as if it was nothing. Well, at the time, that was nothing. Henry never liked me, I reminded him too much of my dad, and he hated my father, for marring my mother, when he loved her. So when he was alone with me, he would hurt me; of course, not as bad as my father. “It was my fault, for talking.”

I heard my name being called in the distance, by a very angry uncle. “Irony! Irony! Get your ass back home you little fuck!”

I lowered my head, and whispered to the tall faceless man. “That’s him. I have to go home now.” The man nodded. I walked up to him, and hugged his leg, he picked me up and hugged me. Once he put me down, I held up my Pikachu to him. “I want you to have him. You seemed lonely, and you don’t talk much. Pikachu doesn’t talk much ether, but he’s a good listener. He’s my friend. I think he’ll like you. He protects me from bad things, and makes me smile when I’m sad. I want you to always be happy, because you made me happy tonight, and you’re my friend, and I love all my friends.”

The pan picked up the toy and looked at it, lifting me of once more, and hugging me again. I used my tiny hands, to hold his face, and bring his forehead to my lips, where I left him a kiss. He put me down again, and disappeared. Uncle Henry was walking towards me angrily.

“You little bitch!” He walked over to me and slapped me hard against the face. I held back the tears of pain, and pretended as if he hadn’t touched me. It seemed that made him even angrier, and he was obviously drunk. He shoved me to the ground, and kicked me repeatedly in the stomach, until I was coughing up blood.

Then it stopped, and Henry was the one who was screaming in pain this time. I looked up to see the faceless man holding my uncle with two of the six appendages’ that came out of his back. The man was crushing him, and I just watched. He looked at me. “Close your eyes, and cover your ears, please.”

But I was frozen, and I couldn’t look away. I couldn’t move, the man was quit crushing him, and started to slowly stretch him. My uncle let out a blood curling scream, and there was a look of satisfaction on the man’s ‘face’, as he slowly tore my uncle in half. Then he dropped Henry, like he was nothing. It was as if he forgot I was here, that was until he saw me, and remembered.

The static came back, and the pain was unbearable. I eventually I couldn’t even stay awake.

And my world went black.

_     _     _

The sun blurred my vision, I sat up on the edge or the forest, I looked at my shoulder, and noticed that the glass was no longer there, and my arm was even bandaged. An officer approached me, and told me to come with him to the police station. Thinking he would take me away, I agreed, and went to pick up my Pikachu to leave.

But...

He was gone.

~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

695K 18.5K 35
Jeff The Killer x Reader *Mature language *Gory/upsetting scenes *Basically just a meme at this point *im on crack For all you Jeff fangirls :) (I'...
497K 11.2K 68
*100,888 words* Strange things happen under strange circumstances and sometimes the most unsafe people make you feel the most safe. When you meet Jef...
979 21 41
When Jeff the Killer and his best friend Eyeless Jack go to a school to try and murder Kat and Kitten, a couple of friends bullied for their names, a...
286K 8.4K 17
『 #8 ɪɴ ᴊᴇғғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɪʟʟᴇʀ 』 The blood rushed over my body, heart beating, world spinning. It was a whole new world, I never knew something so bad could...