Don't mess with the human hea...

By BeATree

Hi my name is Taylia Zayli. I'm 17 years of age and live a not so usual life. To put it straight my best frie... More

Don't mess with the human heart
New School, New people and a really weird Alpha
Why must the she-devil be MY sister
I met my gorgeous cough human cough mate
Dramatics and a new chick walking into our yard
Who takes fashion advice from the Hunger Games
Flashback 1
They did set her doll on fire
Authors Note
I got attacked with a pot plant
Flashback 2
Chinese is trying to outclass math
How about a magic trick...darling
Safe
I love challenges
Flashbacks
Meetings
Dodge ball *evil grin*
I'm Sexy and I know it
Wedding Part 1
Wedding Part 2
Wedding Part 3 (Final Part)
Ring around the Rose- Flashback
Not a chapter Authors Note

How Jelly got me expelled

379 12 0
By BeATree

How Jelly got me expelled

“Get outta bed you lazy” the rest of the sentence was mumbled, seeing how I pulled my pillow over my head; but I had feeling the rest of the sentence ended in a child unfriendly manner. Oh hell who was I kidding, of course it ended in a non-child friendly manner. I tried aimlessly to go back to sleep, but a little body decided I was a bouncy castle instead and jumped on me; while squealing in my ear. “Taylia, wake up noooooowwwwwww!!!!!!” Man that girl has a voice on her. I groaned loudly and sat up, this move accidently pushed Maddy (formerly known as the little girl) off the bed. Where she off course proceeded to wail loudly. “Shut up Maddy” I growled. “Taylia Zayli,” talk about timing, “what on earth do you think you’re doing.” I stared at the warden, well she wasn’t actually one but she was the head of the orphanage and that’s close enough. She was horrible. An ex-marine meant she was strong; she was also built like a tank and took pleasure in harming other. Her favourite victim, me. “Well miss, interesting story, funny thing here is, well you see” then; because I had no other plan, I proceeded to jump off my bed; duck under her arm and run downstairs; out the door to street, with a bunch of other orphan kids screaming and cheering for me. Interesting life, right. As the orphanage faded behind me I swung a left and took off to Zacks house.

 Zach my only, I stress only, friend. He was odd, to say the least. Strangely graceful, really pale, and the weirdest thing of all, he actually liked me. I met him when I was 10. We’ve been friends ever since; again weird. You see I’m a little bit antisocial, who am I kidding, a lot. My parents died when I was 7 and since then it’s just been me. No-one knows what happened to them, seeing as I was picked off the street by the cops, plus I never told a soul what truly happened. What happened made it hard for me to trust others. It also made me violent; I’ve been taking karate classes for years. I’m currently a Third Dan black belt, who helps train the other kids. Most wouldn’t have thought it though, I don’t look that dangerous. I’m pale, with deep black midnight hair; talk about a contrast. I hold a willowy figure. To top off my look I have bright green eyes. Weird much. Zach was like a polar opposite. He had bright white-blond hair and blue eyes, we just shared our pale complexion. Plus our age 17. He was also the friendliest guy on earth. He literally knew everyone at our school. Still he decided to be my best friend; when he could easily be one of those popular jocks.

You know the ones who every girl wants to be with and every guy wants to be. Well except for me. I loathe their type.  They’re players. They use girls like tissues, yet the idiots keep coming back. Some people find it hard to hate them the poor girls, they think it’s terrible to hate something so week. Well to those people I walk right up to them and put one finger in the air, to show how much I truly care. Hope you catch my drift. Then of course you have the things that I hate more than pathetic jocks with mommy issues. The Barbies. You know the ones who have some major daddy issues. Of course the jocks and Barbies go together like peas in a pod; in a toy factory; you know where they make the toy food for kids; out of plastic. Please tell me you’re getting this. Anyway I try to stay away from all that.

I wonder how hard that’s going to be at my new school. You see I sort of, kind of, oh who am I kidding, I got expelled. So did Zach. You see apparently our little joke wasn’t so little, or so much of a joke. Who knew people could get so angry over Jello.

FlashBack

“Zach come on, hurry up” I called. “Yeah, yeah you try scaling a fence with a bag of jelly in your well, your bag.” I just laughed. I mean duh I knew it was heavy. You see I am clever. Like with most guys you only have to merely mention that they might be too weak to carry the bag and then they automatically carry it; just to prove their not weak. I love manipulating people, it’s so fun. You may be wondering what exactly we’re doing. Well me, being the mastermind I am, devised a delightful way for swim class (Insert groan here) to be halted. All I needed was a hell of a lot of jelly, and of course my loyal mate to get cough caught with cough. You see this is how I know Zach is my best friend because as the saying goes: A friend will bail you out of jail; a best friend will be sitting there next to you saying “that was fun, what are we going to do next.” Ah gotta love hilarious internet quotes. I zoned back too what was at hand just in time.

“Sh*t, move back, security” I whispered furiously, as I fell back round the corner, just dodging the beam of light that flashed right by my converse sneakers. Jesus that was too close. “Oww, you idiot you stepped on my foot” Zach whispered back. “Whatever, the coast is clear, let’s roll.” So, being me, ninja rolled from behind one brick wall to the other. As I stood up I turned and looked at Zach, grinning mouthing ‘beat that.’ He smiled manically. With the guard turned around facing the other direction, Zach did a cartwheel, roundoff and finished with a flip over to me. As he hid behind the wall with me, the oblivious guard turned around. Seeing how he thought nothing was amiss, the guard wandered off. Zach turned and grinned at me whispered ‘beat it.’  I quickly stuffed my fist in my mouth to hold back the laughter, which if released would have alerted the guard to our presence.

“Come on, let’s go” I said when my laughter was finally in control. Zach quickly took the lead as we clambered over the pool shed roof and landed inside the pool enclosure. “Let’s do this thing” Zach hissed. We crept over to the pool, and undid the bag. I grabbed it and tipped it upside down, spilling out the 50 or so packets of homebrand’s jelly. Zach shook his head grinning at me. I mimicked his expression completely. We worked simultaneously, tearing the packets and pouring them into the pool. As Zach continued pouring in the jelly I ran over to the thermostat and raised the pools temperature to a boiling point (A/N to make this jelly you need to put it in boiling water than make it go really cold.)As the last packet was put in we both grabbed pool nets and started dragging them though the pool, to mix the jelly. As soon as the pool had turned a nice pinkish reddish; our flavour of choice was raspberry; we chucked our bag and empty packets in the bin. Tonight’s temperature was meant to be cold as hell, which is why me and Zach we’re wearing black jeans, shoes, shirts and jackets; hey we had to blend in as well. With the temperature being so cold it should hopefully turn the pool on jelly water to proper jelly by 1st lesson.

“Come on T, let’s go” Zach called. I followed him over to the pool shed, where he knelt down and stuck out his hand to give me a boost up. As I clambered over the roof I put down a hand and helped drag him up. We climbed over the roof and jumped down the other side, where we slunk back past the guard. The guard had off course fallen asleep, so I wrote a nice note on his face ‘Thxs for the Taser.’ We clambered back over the fence and ran down back alleys till I reached the outside of my orphanage. Me and Zach grinned insanely at each other. “Did we really just do that.” I just laughed at him and nodded. He shook his head still grinning and told me he’d catch me later. As he left and turned down the street I climbed back up the side of the orphanage, which had been my home since I was 7, and back through my open window. As I lay in bed I thanked whoever was up there for my

best mate. I have no idea what I would do without him, hell I probably wouldn’t be alive. He meant the world to me.  On a happy note I fell asleep dreaming off the reaction I’m going to get when people see this awesomeness that Zach and I pulled off.

The Next Day

“Yo, Zach” I called as I walked up through the front gate. “There you are T, come on, wanna get front row seats when everyone walks into class. “I sighed “Dude we can’t, it’ll seem to suspicious if we’re there watching everyone’s expressions don’t cha think.” Zach looked down sad and mumbled a yeah. “But hey who says we can’t look through the fence to see how it’s set.” At my words he raised his head and grinned again. So Zach and I wandered over to the pools fence casually. As we stared through the gap, I was shocked at the outcome. The jelly was had set perfectly. It was a perfect colour, texture and I really wanted to eat it. But we couldn’t. Zach and I quickly walked away, before anyone got curious to what we were looking at. As the bell rang we slowly walked over to swimming class, as to not draw suspicion to us. As we neared the pool we got the reaction we wanted. We heard our swimming teacher scream. Then we heard him bellowing “WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO MY BLOODY POOL!!!!” Our coach stood there looking like a bull. He was beefy, red faced and pi**ed. As Zach and I walked in the coach turned his evil eye on us. “Zayli, Cross; care to explain” He growled. Why did he automatically blame us? Sure we already had a record and everyone else in this entire school were pretty much goody two shoes. But still. So I decided to get sarcastic with him.  “Well Sir, it seems as if the pool seems to have magically become jelly” I smiled sweetly at him.  He stared angrily at us. I looked over at Zach and waited for his hilarious response. “Well sir, it seems as if unknown individuals have breached the schools security, entered the pool zone and used a clever mix of boiling water and the freezing temperature to turn our lovely pool into jelly.” I couldn’t help but burst out laughing. Coach looked livid. But we were saved.

“Taylia Zayli and Zach Cross to the principal’s office immediately” the announcement sprouted. See, told you we were saved. “Well, see ya” I called. I then spun round and walked off towards the principal’s office with Zach in tow. As we arrived I greeted the office ladies warmly. I know them quite well, seeing how much time I’ve spent in the office. “Ah hello there dearies. He’s quite mad today. But I must congratulate you on this amazing cooking feat.” I smiled at Anne, one of the ladies. Then me and Zach walked down the hall and knocked on the principal’s door. He told us to enter and take a seat. So we did. We were in there for a while. The Principal talked, I mean yelled, about what an outrage it was. How we were going to get in so much trouble. How we were caught on video; knew I was forgetting to do something, and how this was the last straw. “What were you thinking?” He finally said. “Well we were thinking that we wouldn’t get caught and have to explain ourselves” Zach replied with smoothly. He glared at Zach, while I cracked up in laughter. “THAT IS IT YOU ARE BOTH EXPLELLED!!” I knew he expected us to pled for forgiveness and all that. But I’m Taylia Zayli so; of course, I just smiled at him, rose from my seat and raised one finger in the air. Then spun around and stalked off. Zach followed suit. We left the school with a bunch of school kids congratulating us and wishing us luck elsewhere. What can I say, we’re well known here. Finally we left and headed homes, where we proceeded to find another school to go to.

And that is how one can get expelled because of jelly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6M 90.6K 52
[Read Disclaimer at the end of the description] Created by ElizabethClark9 PLEASE DON'T COPY! "No, I'm not your mate and I never ever will be I rejec...
757K 17.5K 47
Mia is a sassy girl and a werewolf with an honest heart and, she lives with her father and her older brother, her father is the beta of her pack, Sil...
Xylus By immi

Werewolf

442K 14.3K 20
"Stop walking away from me!" I rolled my eyes before turning around to face him. "Oh sorry Alpha, I didn't know I had to ask your permission to be e...
460K 11K 28
From nerdy to bad-ass. Ariella Stone is heading back to her pack after three years. She lost weight and recieved medication for her pimples. She has...