Thug Love Hurts

By Jewel97

Diamond had been thru hell and back for at least seven years of her life! She thinks everything starts to go... More

Thug Love Hurts
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 (Part 2)
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 ~ Funeral & Other Surprises
Chapter 31 Fights fights an more fights
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
ANNOUNCEMENTS
NEW BOOK ALERT

Chapter 20

110K 2.9K 602
By Jewel97

''You coming to the party?" I ask Joshua as Im walking around the house with my boy shorts an tank top. I should be getting ready. It going on 9 an Kjay should be on his way. He had to go get some more clothes. I think he lives here now.

"Ion no yet. I heard that bih gone be to turnt up" He says.

"Hell yeah. An both teams won the game to. You already know' I say.

"Truu. Congrats again. But I may slide over that bih" he says. 

"Alright. Well Im finna get dress" I say an walk back to my room to start getting dress. After getting dress I admire myself in the mirror.

"I look good" I say looking at my booty jiggle in my leggings. I can be very concieted at times.

"Damn girl? Can I get your number?" Kjay says scaring the hell out of me. I start to laugh.

"You scared me" I say

"Im sorry." He says kissing me.

"Its alright. Lets take a picture for Instagram" I say.

"Man Bae. Okay" he says.  

"Say cheese" I say. The picture came out so pretty. I uploaded it on instagram. 

"Me and Bae on our way to turn up. Love Him <3"

"You ready?" he asked.

"Yes" I say grabbing my purse. "Is chantel going?"

"She said she was. She's getting a ride from camry" He says. I nod my head.

~Party~

"Versace Versace Medusa Head On Me Like Im Luminati" The crowd yells. This party was live asf. The place Kenyata rented was so big. It was enough room to fit the whole school. Shit the whole school was probably here.  I just hope this shit dont get turned down. Its weed and alcohol everywhere.

"DIAMOND!" Chantel yells.

"Hey boo" I say hugging her.

"You disturbing our dancing" Kjay says pulling me back into him. 

"Well excuse me" Chantel says thumping his head.

"Versace versace versace versace!" Kjay says grabbing my waist an grinding on me. 

"Y'all nasty" Chantel says dancing to the beat. "Ayee this my shit" she says as Rich Homie Quan starts to play (Question: Do y'all know rich homie quan? If not look him up. Nigga be jamming)

"Heard she wanna fuck me I know you feel some type of way" All the niggas say. The girls was dancing along to but Rich Homie Quan more for niggas. Im guessing Chantel a nigga cause she jumping up and down.

"Look at your sister" I whisper In Kjay ear. He bust out laughing.

"Hell naw. Chantel you been drinking? Smoking?" He ask.

"Hell yeah! Shh" She says smiling. 

''What you drinking?" I ask.

"That margarita strawberry shit" she says.

"I want one!" I say knowing damn well I dont need no alcohol cause Ima basketball player.

"Come" she says grabbing me by the hand.

"Ima kill you Diamond" Kjay yells. I turn around an smile at him.

"Aye lemme get two more strawberry margaritas" Chantel says to the bartender. He goes to our school.

"Here you go. And good game tonight Diamond" he says winking at me.

"Thanks" I say smiling at him.

"Mhmm" Chantel says giving me my drink. "No New Friends' was playing now.

"I hate this song" I say taking a sip of my drink.

"Why this my shit? No new friends no new friends no new friends no no new" she says.

"Cause bih ion even got no friends" I say.

"Oh well excuse me" she says.

"I love you!" I say. Then the beat drop an Karate Chop by Future an Lil Wayne come on. Me and Chantel start dancing with another crowd of people.

"Damn Diamond" Says Meek looking at me from head to toe.

"Wassup Meek?" I say.

"Nothing. You look good as fuck" He says licking his lips.

"Um thanks" I say. 

"Kjay let you out looking like this?" he asks.

"Kjay is with me. Over there" I say pointing to where I left Kjay.

"Oh cause I was finna say I know damn well he aint that stupid. Yo fine ass" He says again making me feel uneasy inside.

"Ehh Yeah" I say unsure of what to say. "Aye Chantel lets go back over to where Kjay at."

"Ight. Cause this crowd a little to freaky" she says.

"Yes" I say grabbing her hand.

"Ight Diamond. See you around'' Meek says grabbing my waist.

"Chill out" I say pushing him away from me.

"My brother already don't like yo ass" Chantel says flicking him off an grabbing my hand pulling me toward Kjay crowd of friends and basketball players.

"What took so long?" He asks.

''Nothing. Long drink line" I say lying to him and looking at Chantel.  I dont want to tell him about Meek just yet. When a nigga high as fuck thats the wrong time to mess with them

''Truuu" He says pulling me in front of him. The song "Wobble" comes on. I love this line dance. Kjay must do to cause he's turning the right way an everything.

~Hour Passes~

"Aye bae. Ima be back I gotta go... Uh" He says.

"Mhmm. Take a hit for me" I say kissing his lips.

"Ight. I gotcha. Stay here" he says. "An you to" He says to Chantel.

"Whatever" she says. My girl is tipsy. She had so many of them Margaritas. I had at least 4 she had at least 7 or 8. Kjay walks away laughing.

"Chantel you good?" I ask laughing.

"Yes girl. Turn down for whaaaatttt?" She says an as soon as she said that "Turn Down For What" came on. 

"Chantel what the hell you doing here?" Joshua asks. Oh shit. Chantel eyes pop wide open.

"I didnt know you was coming here" Chantel says.

"I didnt know either until yo phone kept going to voicemail. I thought you was sleep or some shit but you out here partying. And you drinking?" He says grabbing the drink from her.

"Im just having fun" She says.

"Having fun? What about the baby?" he asks. My mouth drop. She didnt tell him?!?

"Joshua I.... I...." he cuts her off.

"Come here" he says while gragging her by the arm an taking her out the crowd maybe even the party. I have to use the bathroom I think in my head. I make my way thru the crowd to the bathroom. This shit has got thicker since like 15 mintues ago. I said excuse me so many times.

"Leaving already?" Meek asks me.

"Nah" I say passing right by him.

"Finally" I say an walk in the restroom. This big ass place only had one fucking bathroom stall for a girl. Hell naw I say while pissing. As Im pissing I here someone come in. Maybe its just someone looking in the mirror. I clean myself up an flush the toilet. I walk out the stall an its Meek?

~Kjay~

"Aye what the fuck going on?" I ask while I see Joshua and my sister going at it.

"Man why the fuck y'all aint tell me she got an abortion?" He asks. Damn she didnt tell him.

"Im sorry" she says crying.

''Man bruh just go home" I say not knowing what else to say. Shit what can I say? Look like he about to cry. That was his lil seed.

"Dont you ever fucking talk to me no more" he says to Chantel.

"Im sorry" she says again crying harder.

"Just shut the fuck up" He says.

"Man aye bruh chill. I know what she did was wrong as fuck but you aint just finna talk to my sister like that" I say trying not to make a crowd outside. Its already alot of people out here an I dont want them to know whats going on.

"Man whateve" He says.

"Aye. Where Diamond?" I ask.

"She still in there" Chantel says sniffing.

"Where in there?" Joshua asks

"On the fucking dance floor where we left her" Chantel says.

"Im going back to get her. Its time to leave anyway" I say.

"Im coming with you" Chantel says. I nod my head. 

"Man ion see Diamond" I say as we are standing in the place as we had been all night.

"She was here I swear when I left" Chantel says.

"Lets check up front or by the bathroom" I say to her. She nods her head.

"Where Diamond?" Joshua asks as he is getting a drink from the bartender.

"We thought she'll be up here since she wasnt back there" I say starting to get worried.

"Im calling her. No answer" Chantel says.

"Lets check by the bathroom" I say. They both follow me.

"Diamond!" Chantel yels from outside the bathroom door.

"She cant hear you with all this shit" I say.

"Go in an see if she in there" Joshua says.

"Alright" Soon as Chantel open the door I see something that I never wanted to see.

"What the fuck?" Me and Joshua says. We both run over to Meek and Diamond. Looks like Meek was trying to rape her.

"The fuck wrong with you?" I ask him while throwing him off her. Me and Joshua both start wamming his ass. 

"Think you can just go around an rape lil girls?" I ask while punching him in the face busting his lip.

"Oh shit!" People says as they start to pile up in the bathroom.

"Whats going on?" Johnathon asks.

"Fuck nigga tried to rape Diamond" I say kicking his ass again.

''Them shooters here!" Says somebody. Down In cali that means the "Police is here". 

"Lets go" I say while picking Diamond up an running to the back of the building where theres an exit. Joshua and Chantel follow. When we all get to our cars. We're out of breath. Diamond breaks down crying in the car.

'Baby im sooo sorry" I say while hugging her.

"Why this always gotta happen to me?" She asks.

"Baby everything will be okay" I say kissing her.

"No it won't. He almost raped me Kjay. I went thru that shit for 7 years of my life. I never knew I'll almost have to go thru it again.'' She says making me feel bad. I feel like its my fault honestly. I should of never went for that smoke.

"Diamond look at me. This nigga gonna pay. You best believe that" I say kissing her forehead.

Man niggas gonna learn not to never fuck with what mines. Like on everyhting. They want the old Kjay to come out. Better yet the killer. Shit they asked for it an they wish finna come truueee.......

OH SHITT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

350 Votes?

150 Comments?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6M 134K 57
Paris didn't know if it was the liquor in her system that was making her feel turned on by him just staring at her. She watch as He took his drink t...
16.4K 794 22
This is book 2 of the Grey family series! This story is about Michael Grey (Dave East) the oldest of the 5 Grey Men he's found himself falling for hi...
342K 9.3K 66
He started walking closer to me and before I knew it, he had my back against the wall and my legs around his waist. The look he gave me made him look...
1.9M 71.9K 98
My name, is Armani- meaning shy, unique, and for those I care about, relentless. I'm from downtown New Orleans, yeah that one; the one that no good b...