Hisoka Daughter(Hunter x Hunt...

By DekeshaTab101

He is looking. They are looking. We are looking. For our happiness, our love, our smile, our Strawberry... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter. 6
Chapter. 7
Chapter. 8
Not A Chapter.
Chapter 9.

Chapter 3.

7.7K 182 48
By DekeshaTab101

Apparently I forgot to put up a picture last chapter of what the mother looks like so here you go, and hope you like the story!

_____________________________________

Zero pov

I was humming a song that i like very much, while everyone was arguing about something. Well except, Pakunoda, Shalnark, Chrollo, and some others. I was sitting on a broken pillar playing with teddy and humming.

It was nighttime and everyone was still arguing. Mommy made dinner for everyone, after she repaired the kitchen in this building. I really don't know how she did that, but I wasn't going to question. I was eating my steak when I heard something outside the building.

I look at everyone and it seems they didn't here it. I got up from my seat while leaving everything there and went to check what it was. I look behind me to see no one was watching and dashed for the front entrance.

When I made it outside, it was too dark to see. I was about to go back inside when i caught something out of the corner of my eye. I look again, and I saw a pair of red eyes looking straight at me. It was growling at me, but I smiled. It stopped growling and was looking up and down my body like it was examining me. It finally stepping into the light and it was pure black wolf and it was sure taller than me.

It was thinner than usual wolf and I smiled more brightly. "Wait here." I said and ran back inside the crumbling building. I poke my head and saw everyone talking. I ran to the kitchen and grabbed a pot and filled with rice, steak, and corn.

I look back and ran as fast back to the entrance of the building. When I got there, I saw the wolf still standing in the place when I left. I smiled and grabbed a bowl and a big spoon which I stole from the kitchen. I scooped up the food, and put a steak in the bowl and gave it to the wolf.

It was looking at it. Sniffing it. Than finally eating. I smiled brightly at the wolf. When it was done it did a little howl and a pack of wolves came out of the shadows. I smiled more, and giggled. "I guess your the leader than?" I ask looking at the black wolf. It nodded its head in understatement.

I fed all of them and smiled. They where beautiful. I stood up and quickly put away the pots and other stuffs. I got back and saw all of them sitting in a straight line, looking at me. I smiled and tried to shoo them away. "You got to go now. You can come back for tomorrows dinner but I'm not sure if you can stay." I said little sad.

The black wolf chuckled. I look at him shocked. "It's OK, little one. AND yes we can talk. We will stay by your side no matter what and protect you with our lives. You are now our new master." He said and they simultaneously bowed to me. "But why me?" I asked a little confused. "You, have one of the purist hearts we have ever seen. The kindest aura, and strong for such a young age. Our previous master told us, 'To find the one who is pure, kind, and strong. That person may not know the world yet, but has wisdom on everything.' You are that person, there for we are your wolfs." He said bowing their heads again.

I just smiled and hugged him, which he stiffen at, but then relaxed. I let go of him and look at them all. "Okay than! Lets go inside!" I said walking in the building. but I stopped, and turned around. "Why you not coming?" I asked. They look at each other than to me. "We are not allowed in buildings. Animals where never given the privilege to go into a building." Black wolf said.

I pouted. "Well, that's poop. I make my owned rules and I say animals can go into buildings. Now come one, its, warm inside?" I said. They look at each other before running towards me. I laughed and ran inside. "Catch me if you can!" I said running away. I heard multiple barks, meaning, 'Your on!'

'Wait. When can I speak wolf? Who cares! I'm having fun!' I thought. I ran into the main room where everyone was, laughing loudly, but I didn't care. I felt many eyes on me. 'I'm famous today!' I thought having the fun of my life.

Third pov

Everyone stopped what they where doing and watch the laughing girl, running around. "She's in a good mood." Phinks said. "Hm." Answered Feitan. A bark entered the building and multiple wolfs came out chasing Zero. Phinks spits out his juice, Franklin had his normal face on, Shizuku, dropped her book, Uvogin was laughing, Shalnark, almost choked of his food, Feitan had wide eyes, Hisoka destroyed whatever he was holding. Leila's left eye was twitching, Chrollo's jaw dropped, Kortopi . . . Can't see under all those hair, Machi, dropped her cup of tea and had wide eyes, Kalluto, and Nobunaga, couldn't really care. And Pakunoda . . . Tried to hide her worried for Zero.

The people who CARED for her went and tried to grab Zero while stopping the wolves. Hisoka and Leila almost grabbed their child when all of the sudden, the wolves went and surround her and was snarling at everyone.

Zero had a confused face on. "What's wrong?" She said to the black wolf. 'Bark!' He said. She laughed and patted his head. "There not intruders, there my fathers friends! I think." Zero said thinking. Everyone look at her confused. "When can you understand, wolf?" Shizuku said. Zero just smiled. "Just now really! I became their master today! Isn't that great!" Zero said smiling.

Leila calmed down and smiled and her child. "Well it looks like, you've grown special, strawberry." She said smiling. Zero smiled, and patted the black wolfs head calming him down. He calmed down and told his wolf pack to stand down. They did and was sitting down in line, with Zero in the middle.

She was smiling. "Let's play a game!" She said, jumping up and down. "A game?" Feitan said confused. Zero nodded her head rapidly. "Arm wrestle! Lets play that!" She said hyper. Uvogin immediately stopped drinking alcohol and stood up quickly.

"Did someone said arm wrestle?! I'm totally in!" He said laughing. ' Well I'm not playing now. Don't want my arm breaking, the rest can break their arm.'Feitan thought sitting, and watch everyone arm wrestle. Feitan, Kortopi, Machi, Kalluto, Chrollo and Pakunoda sat out and watch everyone arm wrestle.

'The kid really wants to die, huh?' Phinks thought, looking at Zero. He walked to Leila and Hisoka, and whispered to them. "Do you really want Zero playing, with Uvogin in the game? He will kill her with just arm wrestling her." He said little worried. Leila smiled and Hisoka chuckled. Now he was confused. "Don't worry. She can protect herself." Leila said, smiling.

(sorry too lazy on who wrestles who, so lets skip to the last two winners)

It was just Zero and Uvogin left. Zero was smiling, while Uvogin was smirking. 'I'm probably going to kill her in the process of winning!' Uvogin thought. "Arms on the table!" Shalnark said. The two put their right arms on the table and grabbed hands. Shalnark wrapped the hands with a piece of cloth that was cloak in nen. Uvogin and Zero put their left arms behind their backs and was ready to start.

"Ready . . . Start!" And at that they started. Uvogin was using all his might to bring her down, and yet she was fine. Zero was smiling peacefully, and didn't waver one bit. "What the?" Phinks said standing up from his seat. Zero started laughing and look at Uvogin, with her golden eyes. "Are you done playing?" And that was all to make him mad. "Argh! Just lose already!" He said using two hands.

Zero's eyes turned red, and that innocent smile turned into a evil smirked. Everyone was shocked, even her own parents we're shocked. No one knew that she had that side of her. An evil side. "Bye - bye, butterfly." She said before her right arm started to go down on the ground, bringing Uvogin arm with her.

When her hand reached the ground, there was a shook, than a creator appeared where Zero's hand is with Uvogin's arm. The smirk was gone and those red eyes turned back to normal. Her eyes started fluttering close and her body fell limp. The piece of cloth that was covered in nen broke. Hisoka was fast enough to catch his falling daughter, who was passed out.

"What was that?!" Leila said confused. He too was confused. He never saw his daughter like that. Chrollo was in deep thought. Thinking what he saw. 'Hmm, maybe if . . .' He thought looking up at both Hisoka and Leila.

"Whats the blood line for the both of you?" He asked. Everyone looked at him confused. "Whats the blood line have to do with her?" Phinks said. 'Really?' Machi thought shaking her head. "Use your brain for once, dimwit." Feitan said Irritated. Phimks got an irk make. "Who you calling, dimwit! You midget!" He said. Feitan looked at Phinks glaring at each other, till there was sparks flying between them.

"Stop it both of you. Chrollo asked a question to Hisoka and Leila, not you two." Pakunoda said looking down on them. Feitan obliged and walked away from Phinks. Phinks mumbled some incoherent words while walking away.

"Well, I really don't know my family that well so, can't help you there." Hisoka said sheepishly smiling. Now all eyes was on Leila. She crossed her arms over her chest and look at everyone. "What?" SHe said. Almost everyone sweatdrop. "Your bloodline?" HIsoka said. "Oh" She mumbled.

"Well my bloodline, is . . . Well I can't really say much. All I know was that we used to be feared by the world." Leila said sighing. "Used to be feared?" Nobunaga said getting interested. Leila nodded her head. "Yes. My bloodline was feared by the people. No one dared speak of our name. Though I still dont know why the Elders didnt explain why we were feared." Leila said thinking about something.

Everyone was thinking of what she said. "Hmm maybe they where protecting you from something. But I can't think of anything." Shizuku said, closing her book. "We'll talk about this later. Right now we need to sleep, it's vary late." Chrollo said walking away.

Everyone followed his lead and went somewhere to sleep.

-----------------

Short? Yes, but I couldn't come up with any ideas. So, what do you think what happened to Zero? What did the Elders hide from Leila? So please Vote, Comment, and Read on! Love ya!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 6.3K 47
Gon ran and ran... as far away from his home town as he could. He ran away from those hatred filled people, he didn't want to be next to die like his...
449K 14.6K 33
COMPLETED at 79092 Words (only story) 'Remember. Control.' Ding. I walk into a underground tunnel that seems to have no exit except the weird elevato...
279K 7.7K 51
You, Y/n are Leorio's twin sister (non identical) and you take the hunter exam to reunite with your older brother! Seems wholesome, right? That's unt...
395K 5K 27
"i want your affection." some chapters might be triggering. -unedited- be wary. there are no trigger warnings on the said chapters. explore on your...