Pure

By colormePlNK

kids from Worthy all grown up... Aubree. Kaelyn. Arie. | Three sisters all going through life in different wa... More

Intro.
Aubree
Kaelyn
Arie
Author's Note: + character information
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28:
Chapter 29:
Chapter 30:
Chapter 31:
Chapter 32:
Chapter 33:
Chapter 34:
Chapter 35:
Chapter 36:
Chapter 37:
Chapter 38:
Chapter 39:
Chapter 40:
Chapter 41:
Chapter 42:
Chapter 43:
Chapter 44:
Chapter 45:
Chapter 46:
Chapter 47:
Chapter 48:

Chapter 24:

37.8K 1.7K 408
By colormePlNK

Arie

"Daddy?" Corey said standing up on the couch as I walked through the door trying to see who it was.

"Nope, it's not your daddy. It's Auntie Arie." I said dropping my bag on the couch then going to kiss him.

"Oh man." He said laughing.

"Every week he got a new phrase." I said slapping Kae's hip as she laid on the couch.

"All the time." She said yawning. "This boy driving me crazy today. Thought I was gonna come from class and take a nap, but nope. Corey ain't having it."

"Why you don't wanna take a nap?" I ask Corey picking him up.

"Nope." He said trying to get down.

"He so damn busy." I said putting him back down.

"Right." Kae said. "Corey don't even be wanting you to hold him anymore. But when he's sleepy or jealous he wanna be all up under me."

"I've had cramps all morning." Kae said rubbing her stomach. "I even cussed Joey out before he left then apologized. Then cussed him out again because he was like, if there's one thing I don't miss about being in a relationship with you it's that." She said rolling her eyes.

I laughed shaking my head, "We on the same boat girl better take you a midol or something."

"You got some?" She asks.

"Yeah." I said handing her my purse.

"Oh course you'd have two swisher packs in here." Kae said before taking out the pills.

"Girl I planned to come home and smoke, but I realized the weed is at Michael's and I don't plan on going there until he gets off work."

"I was just arguing with that idiot yesterday. He told you?" Kae asked.

"No, y'all stay arguing. What about this time?" I ask.

"Because he always has to put his two cents in on my damn relationship."

I rolled my eyes, "You know he overprotective of you."

"Him and Mogul were talking shit when I was over there yesterday. I love them, but damn can they chill."

"Chill? In a Yung?" I scuffed. "Never girl."

"Never." She said rolling her eyes.

"Hey boo." I answered my phone seeing it was Aubree.

"What you doing?" She asks.

"Nothing, with Kae and Corey. Why, what's up?" I ask putting her on speaker.

"Nothing. Londyn's sleep and I'm bored. Waiting for Chad to come back with my food."

"Ouch, Corey. Damn." Kae said as he dug his elbow into her thigh trying to get up.

"Ouch, Mommy." He said copying her.

Kae smiled rolling her eyes, then that smile disappeared when Corey knocked all the DVDs on to the floor.

"Hey Kae bae." Aubree spoke.

"Hey sissy." Kae said back.

"Kae get ya big ol ass out my face." I said slapping her butt when she bent down to pick the DVDs up.

"My man gave me this." She laughed patting her butt when she stood up.

"That's bull. I had sex all types of positions why my lil butt ain't grow?" Aubree asked.

Me and Kae shared a look.

"Nevermind shouldn't have said that. Now y'all gonna try to ask me a thousand questions." Aubree quickly said.

"Boo, we know you a lowkey freak. You good." Kae said with a chuckle.

"I wanna ask, but I'm not." I said. "But I will say you already had the perfect plump butt for your shape. I think sex and Londyn gave you hips tho."

"Yeah hips, that's it." Aubree said.

"Maybe when you and Chad have sex-" I started to mumble.

"Ha ha ha, don't." She said cutting me off.

"Oh that just reminded me, so I wanna get y'all opinion on a thing or two." Aubree said.

"What's up?" Kae spoke first.

"I know me and Chad have only been a couple for what seems like a minute now, so do you think that's too early to have sex?"

"Considering the fact that y'all have been best friends for years, no. When you're ready, you're ready. Are you?" I ask.

"Honestly? Yea. I guess I'm just nervous that's it's gonna hurt since it's been awhile, more than a while. Because I don't care what nobody says losing your virginity is painful, at least for me it was and I do not wanna relive that pain."

"But yeah after that first time it felt good right? That's why that ass ended up pregnant." Kae said making me laugh.

"Kaelyn! I swear I'ma cut you!" Aubree shouted.

"Look ya yelling done woke up my baby." I said hearing Londyn cry in the background.

"It's all Kae's fault." I heard her moving around.

"No seriously tho, it's not gonna be the same pain." Kae said.

"Mmkay." Aubree said.

"Just don't get pregnant again this soon. Ron might just have a heart attack this go round." I said.

"Yeah, but that won't be for years, years, and years. I don't want another baby no time soon." Aubree. "I mean you or Kae can pop one out."

"Corey and Londyn's enough right now." Kae said.

"Y'all know my situation, but I think I wanna start trying next year. If Michael's okay with it that is." I said.

"Chad!" I heard Aubree exclaim. "Play too much. Just give me my food boy and can you go get my tea from the fridge please?"

"He just gonna come in here licking my face with his nasty ass." Aubree said.

"I do that to Joey!" Kae said. "He has been letting me because he said he missed me getting on his nerves, but last night he told me to get the hell off his face. So rude."

"Chad will lick all over my damn face and neck. I'm glad I don't be getting hickies when he be trying to suck on my neck."

"Now Arie, you know our rule." Kae said side eying me. "Why suck on my neck when I have a v between my legs."

"Maybe I should tell Chad that." Aubree mumbled.

"Oop," I said. "okay Bre. I see you."

"Forreal I'ma be like, Why lick on my face when I have a you know between my legs?" Aubree.

"You know." Me and Kae said laughing.

"Ugh, shut up." Aubree said laughing.

"I missed you." I said sitting in Michael's lap kissing his neck as he lit the blunt.

"I missed you too." He said messing with the button of my jeans.

"A bitch got her period this morning." I said moving his hand.

"Disgusting." He said pushing me from off his lap.

"Asshole." I said laughing standing up.

"I mean ya-" He paused grinning. "Nevermind."

"Go ahead and say something slick." I said slapping him in the back of the head as I went into his kitchen.

He laughed as he got up following me, "You don't even know what I was gonna say."

"Yes, yes I do. I know you." I said taking the blunt when he handed it to me.

"Yo, Ar' stop drinking my shit." He said taking his lemonade from me. "You wanted that tea, so drink that."

"You a rude mothafucka." I said taking my own drink.

"No seriously how was work?" I ask placing his plate I just heated up in front of him.

"Same ol. What about you big new Atlanta stylist?" He asks.

I smiled rolling my eyes, "I'm not there yet, but it was good."

"Oh yeah, heard you and Kae got into an argument." I said sitting next to him.

"She always gotta run shit to you?"

I rolled my eyes, "We were just talking. What's your big thing with her and Joey? You and Joey are coo now, right? I don't understand the problem."

"Yeah that's my brother even when I don't like the nigga. I just want Kaelyn to be sure going back there with him. Last time I told her Joey wasn't in no damn place to be in a relationship, Kae went there anyway. But hey maybe losing Kae and becoming a dad got the nigga more stable and less with the insecure shit. Less of the, oh I don't need my pills shit."

I shrugged, "Minus his over possessiveness, I think he's better now. Kaelyn knows what's she doing. Like she said when they first got together two years ago, our dad is bipolar it may not be the easiest thing, but she knows how to deal with a bipolar person."

He shrugged, "I guess."

"Overprotective ass." I said taking his lemonade and heading towards the steps.

"You know I seen you take my drink, right?" He asks.

"Wanna cuddle when you're done eating?" I ask ignoring him. "Smoke another blunt, watch a movie?"

"While you're bleeding? Nah." He said.

I squinted my eyes at him as he chuckled before continuing up the stairs.

"Oh I see you cuddling tho." I said to Michael as he laid halfway on top of me.

"Shut up." He mumbled holding onto my hand.

We both took showers and hopped right into his bed.

"I ain't gettin no pussy tonight, so I'm about to take my ass to sleep." He said yawning.

"You're lame."

"Nah, you're lame."

"I can't believe this is still your only tattoo. You gotta step ya tat game up babe." Michael said referring to my wrist tattoo.

"Yeah." I said sliding my wrist from his hand when he rubbed his thumb over it.

He sat his head up giving me a weird look then looking towards my hand.

"Let me see it again." He said reaching for it making me tense up.

"Why?" I said moving my hand from his reach. "You've seen it a hundred times."

"Let me see your hand." He said again slowly.

"Why?" I ask again.

"Arie, let me see your fuckin wirst." He snapped grabbing my hand rubbing his thumb over my wrist.

"Tell me this isn't what I think it is." He said calmly at first. "Tell me you didn't get that tattoo to hide what I think you're hiding!?"

I cringed closing my eyes.

.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Besties By vGlamm

Teen Fiction

8.8K 279 15
Peaches and Kherri are besties for life. No one could break them up. Not even there parents. However this summer is going to be different. More lies...
11.9K 895 41
Enjoy 🥰💛
9.4K 800 52
A CUTE AND UNIQUE STORY 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖 my imagination 🥰🥰🥰🥰 Peep into know............