The Math Teacher // Luke Hemm...

By Bananashemmo

"I just don't understand why you're all drooling over him." "Maybe because he's fucking hot? But maybe you... More

Part 1: The Pilot
Part 2: The Truth
Part 3: The Detention
Part 4: Locked In
Part 5: Locked In Pt. 2
Part 6: Different
Part 7: The Math Camp
Part 8: The Math Camp Pt. 2
Part 9: The Kiss
Part 11: Friday Night
Part 12: Coffee
Part 13: Sprained
Part 14: The Mall
Part 15: The Invitation
Part 16: Bali Pt. 1
Part 17: Bali Pt. 2
Part 18: Bali Pt. 3
Part 19: The New One
Part 20: The Party
Part 21: The Hangover
Part 22: The Dinner
Part 23: The Flowers
Part 24: The Argument
Part 25: The Prom
Part 26: The Chemistry Class
Part 27: The Jealousy
Part 28: The Vibe
Part 29: I Love You
Part 30: The Call
Part 31: The Shirt
Part 32: The Math Date
Part 33: The Fire
Part 34: Catch Fire
Part 35: What Are We?
Part 36: The Last Class
Part 37: Halloween
Part 38: The Scare
Part 39: The Breakup
Part 40: Shy
Part 41: Iceland Pt. 1
Part 42: Iceland Pt. 2
Part 43: Iceland Pt. 3
Part 44: Iceland Pt. 4
Part 45: The Motel Pt. 1
Part 46: The Motel Pt. 2
Part 47: The Confession
Part 48: The Last Goodbye
Part 49: The Feeling of Comfort
Part 50: Happy Birthday, Beautiful
ANNOUNCEMENT

Part 10: Caught

39.9K 750 427
By Bananashemmo

Kissing inside the janitor's device room didn't really sound like the most romantic place to hide. The smell of detergents products along with buckets, brooms and vacuum cleaners filling the already small area made it difficult to even stay inside without falling into some kind of object. But it was the only place where nobody would find you and Luke. Luke always kept track of where janitor Lewis was, and when he knew he was out, Luke would hurry to text and find you before the two of you would snuggle up in the small dark room.

You had no idea how you had ended up here. Neither did you know what kind of relationship you guys had created. After the kiss at the detention you had stopped in track when you heard the sound of the cleaning team coming inside to clean the classroom. Luckily enough they hadn't witnessed anything, but it left an awkward tension between you afterwards.

It wasn't until you got home that it changed. Suddenly, your phone vibrated and a message from an unknown number was showing on your front screen. But when you took a better look and saw at the message from before, you remembered it being Luke's number and since then you had done nothing but constantly texting each other. It happened so often, even in classes when Luke wasn't teaching. Matty had caught you smiling so many times at your phone but he never understood the reason behind it.

Luke loved doing things in hide and since your first kiss, it was clear on him how much you actually meant to him. He always sought attention from you every time he didn't have classes and at this point you couldn't even count how many classes you had skipped because of him. You always told yourself that you would only be out for ten minutes pretending to be on the toilet but ten minutes ended up at forty and by that point the class was far over.

Everything had to be a pure secret between only you. You couldn't point how many times you wanted to tell Matty everything just to get the secrets out of your body instead of eating you up but you couldn't. Everything had to stay in hide because of Luke. If any of the other teachers found out he was making out with one of his students he would lose not only his job but also his education. He hadn't even graduated himself and it would suck big time if he didn't get it at all because of his feelings.

There were benefits to it though. You had started to get up early to get in school in time for the classes. At first Luke had been surprised and almost fell down his chair the first time you showed up, not only five minutes, but fifteen minutes before the morning math class would start. Even Matty was surprised but when he asked the reason to it you could only shrug and brush. You never believed in your life that someone would be more worth it than your romance with your bed in mornings but Luke really replaced that.

It was like you saw a totally different side of him. Even though he was like you had expected in person, he was still more calm and relaxing in himself when he was near you. When you guys were in the character of a student and a teacher, he acted around you. At times he was so good at it you almost feared that he was ignoring you. But once in a while when you flick your eyes towards him he would already be looking at you and a warm smile would appear on his light pink lips. It always left butterflies erupt in your stomach and your cheeks heating up by the affection.

There had only been one time where you were almost caught. You had stayed late a Friday to surprise Luke after the classes and when you walked in to see him hover over the table with many assignments in front of him, his world seemed to light up when he noticed your presence. Making out on the teacher's chair had become a common thing for you guys but it wasn't that great when Mr. Tulips walked inside. Luke had managed to get you up from his lap before she saw anything but that also meant you collapsed onto the floor next to him and out of sight. She never noticed anything but it left a bruise on your elbow that made both you and Luke crack up laughing.

Your favourite thing about the secret relationship was taking it slow. None of you seemed to rush on anything. It had been weeks now since you guys admitted through your body language what you felt for each other. Though none of you had actually admitted the words 'I like you'. Not that it was a need because you knew at this point that you liked Luke more than any other boy you had fallen for in your life. He clearly loved you back because he was addicted to texting you. Whenever he was bored a text would appear from him and your whole body would fuss with excitement.

Though there were always good and bad days and according to you, this was a bad day. When you woke up in the morning to see the rain pouring down outside, you knew this day would suck big time. It didn't help any when you looked at your time to see that you had overslept with 20 minutes. That was when the race started to get on time for the morning class.

But because you woke up late, it meant you didn't catch your bus, which meant you had to take your bike all the way to school in pouring rain. It resulted in not only your hair getting drowned, but also your clothes and your school books. Matty had to hold tight onto the laughter that was ready to spill from his lips when he saw you walk inside the entrance of the school.

"I see you didn't catch your bus." He commented when you opened your locker next to him, but with all the anger in your veins you just rolled at him and took off your wet jacket and Matty's eyes widened.

"Holy... Y/N I think you should put your jacket back on." You placed a hand to your hip and looked up at Matty with furrowed eyebrows. "What?" You asked stern but when he pointed awkwardly down at your chest your eyes glanced down and they widened instantly.

"Not a great day to wear a white t shirt huh?" He commented, and you wrapped your arms tight around your chest to prevent anything from being seen. Not only were you wearing a smaller bra than usual that made your cleavage almost kill by looking at it and because of the rain it had made your whole t shirt wet, showing literally everything.

"I don't have anything to change into." You whined and banged your head against the locker while pouting and Matty sighed and gave you a sad smile. "I don't have anything either. I guess you'll just have to wait until it dries." You nodded your head by his suggestion and shut your locker when you had switched your books.

"You know, I think I'm just gonna head to the ladies room and try use the blow-dryer that is out there. Maybe that will help just around the chest area." Matty nodded his head agreeing to your suggestion but he furrowed his eyebrows. "What about geography?"

"I'll catch up with you okay? Just tell Mr. Geller I got my period and had to change the blood disaster in my pants." Matty's smile was replaced with a disgusted one by your words and you laughed out loud by his reaction.

"I'm just kidding." You reassured with a smile and he rolled his eyes by your nasty humor and swung his bag pack over his shoulder. "I'll see ya in a few then." He said and started to back away and you nodded your head agreeing before you opened your locker again. There had to be something in your locker you could use to at least cover some of it up.

"Hey beautiful." A jolt ran through your body when a pair of arms sneaked around your waist and it made you bang your hand against the door to the locker in shock. A whine came from you by the harsh impact and you wrapped your other hand around it and looked down at it with wide eyes.

"Oh my god, that wasn't my intension." Luke exclaimed from behind you and you turned around to look at him with tired eyes. "Hey boo.." He said in a more quiet voice and smiled sadly down at you. His eyes glanced down at your shirt even though it wasn't his intension but he did and his eyes widened in almost surprise.

"No comments, please." You mumbled and wrapped your arms around your chest. It was a luck that nobody was at the hallway now.

"I assume it's the rain." He responded and lifted an eyebrow. You nodded your head agreeing and leaned your back against the locker with a sigh. "I don't have anything to switch into so I'm forced to show my C cup to the whole school!"

Luke bit his lip while he looked at you up and down before he grabbed you by the arm and pulled you towards an empty classroom. He made sure to lock the door before he placed his bag on top of one of the tables and zipped it open. You looked at him closely with furrowed eyebrows and your eyes widened when he pulled a black t shirt up from his bag.

"I went for a run this morning before I drove to school. It might smell a bit but I assume it's better wearing this than showing your tits to the whole school?" He explained while having the t shirt in his hand and headed towards you with it. He placed it in your hands and you took a look at it. It was at least 3 sizes bigger than your size but it smelled more like his cologne than his sweat.

"It was like my favourite t shirt when I was 19. I rarely use it now, only when I work out." He said and you nodded your head and took a step back from him. "I'll turn around." He said politely with a warm smile and you felt butterflies erupt in your stomach by his words and looked at him when he covered his eyes and turned around.

It was a pleasing feeling to get the cold and clammy t shirt off your already wet skin and even though Luke's shirt was much bigger it still fit you somehow. You folded it down in your pants so it wouldn't almost look like a dress and when you took a glance down it looked pretty rad.

"Can I turn around now?" He asked and waited for your approval.

"Yeah." You answered and swung your back over your shoulder. He turned around still with the same smile on his face and he bit his lip when he took a glance up and down your body. "It looks really good on you."

"Thank you." You grinned and watched him as he grabbed his own bag and headed towards the door with you.

"I just need to put this inside my locker." You hurried towards your locker and opened it, rushing to get it inside and smacked it shut afterwards.

"You know, why being in such a rush? You're already late for class." Luke stated and turned you around, leaning his forehead against yours. He brushed his lips lightly against yours and took a glance to the left and the right before he connected your lips for a passionate kiss.

"I'm in a rush because I know you have a math class that's been waiting for you, for 7 minutes now." You responded and pushed him away on his chest even though your body craved for nothing else than him.

"They can wait a little bit longer." Luke mumbled in a raspy tone before he connected and it made you smile and laugh into the kiss and he whined in respond to it.

"Seriously, Luke. You need to go now." You whispered and he rolled his eyes by your words and grumbled shortly before placed a small peck to your forehead and backed away. "I'll see you after school okay? I've got something I wanna ask you."

You smiled by his words and furrowed your eyebrows confused to what he wanted and you watched him as he back away down the hallway and blew you one last kiss. You had to bite your lip to prevent the butterflies in your stomach to fly out of your mouth and you turned around to down the other hallway but stopped in track with wide eyes.

It was like your blood froze but your heart was still pacing so quickly you could feel it in your whole body. Your mouth opened yet no words came out, and your eyes were at the point of popping out of your face. You never expected this to happen but there Matty was, gripping tight onto his backpack while staring at you shocked with wider eyes than you.

"Fuck." Was the only thing you could express while your cheeks turned red and you hurried towards Matty and grabbed onto his shoulder, before you pushed him into the ladies restroom. He was still frozen and didn't say a word, just stared at you while you placed your back onto the floor and held your hands up in the air to express yourself.

"Y/N please tell me what I just saw isn't what I think it is." Matty's voice was raspy and quiet while he asked the question and you sighed before you hurried towards the toilets to open the doors and see if anyone was inside to eardrop on you guys. When the coast was clear you walked back to him and fiddled with your hands in front of your mouth.

"I don't even know what to respond." It was like your whole body felt numb at this point. You weren't angry but neither were you sad. Just a little bit relieved.

"Are you fucking Mr. Hemmings?!" He whisper-yelled, clearly not knowing how to handle the situation and a million questions ran through his mind and made him so dizzy he had to hold onto the sink next to him to prevent himself from falling to the ground.

"No we're not fucking, I'm still a virgin!" You argued and crossed your arms, feeling your heart almost resting in your throat and begging to come out of your mouth.

"Then what? What's going on between the two of you?" He asked and you tried to catch your breath before you looked around with a sigh. He took a seat on the counter next to the sink and crossed his arms while eyeing you. Matty never dared in his life to be late for a class and this was the first time he did it. That showed how serious this was. You sighed again before you took a seat down on the cold floor and looked up at him with shinny eyes.

"It all started when we had the blackout here at the school when Luke and I were locked up at the library." Matty eyes widened again and he scratched his light stubble. "Okay so you're on front names now?" He asked and you nodded your head, "Of course."

"Is it really that long time ago?" He asked stunned and you nodded your head and bit your lip. "It wasn't like there happened anything between the two of us but we fell asleep on each other. After that I knew that I started to look at him differently and I could feel by his attitude and behavior that he felt the same towards me. But it wasn't until the camp where I realized that I actually liked him."

"Wait so you were together at the camp?" You rolled your eyes by Matty's question and shook your head no. "We went for a walk at 3am. But then Brittany showed up and hardcore flirted with Luke. It pissed me off so much that I freaked out on Luke at the detention and that was when he kissed me for the first time. Since then we've been goofing around, kissing and cuddling between breaks. Every time I've told you I had to go to the bathroom it was a cover up to meet him."

You felt a guilty feeling run down your spine by admitting that because you hated leaving Matty behind to be with Luke but he was starting to become a drug to you. You couldn't go a day without having any interaction with Luke.

"Well that explains a lot." He responded at first and he swallowed thickly. "Are you in love with him?"

You bit your lip and looked down at your feet. This was a question you had asked yourself a few times now but never had an answer to it. Admitting to being in love with someone was a big thing, especially for you because you had never been in love with someone before. And this was still very new to you so conclude something so fast would be a rush.

"No, not yet I think..." You answered more quietly and looked down at your feet shyly. Matty's face softened by your words and he jumped down from the sink and moved your chin up with your finger so you could look at him.

"Is he in love with you?"

You shrugged your shoulders and bit your lip again. To be honest you had no idea whether or not he was. You guys never expressed what you felt towards each other. It wasn't like you guys avoided talking about it. It just never felt like a need to do. Matty furrowed his eyebrows by your answer and this time he was the one biting his lip.

"He's not using you, right?"

Your blood froze once again and you looked at him with furious eyes.

"No Matty!" You exclaimed and he raised his hands in surrender and looked at you with an apologizing look. "You know I have to fucking ask! It's not every day that a teacher and a student have an affair! I'm just afraid something's going to happen to you, you know that!"

You nodded your head and looked down at the ground while scratching your arms. "Y/N..." He mumbled and walked forward to embrace you in his arms and you wrapped yours tight around his waist, leaning your cheek against his chest. Silence clouded over the two of you but it wasn't uncomfortable. Matty always looked out for you and he had been doing that since freshman year. He didn't like seeing you sad and he knew how difficult it was for you fall in love with someone else.

"Wait a second... If someone finds out about this, doesn't that mean that Mr. Hemmings will never get his education and arrested for pedophile Semitism?"

You moved out of Matty's embrace and looked up at him with serious eyes. "Yes, that's correct. That's the reason why I need you to shut up about this."

"Of course I'm gonna shut up about this! I just think you guys should be more careful than you are. Like, imagine if it had been a teacher standing in my position and seeing you guys kiss. The tables could have been turned." You looked down at your fiddled fingers while listening to what Matty had to say.

"You know what I think is the best?"

You looked up at him with shinny eyes and nodded his head encouraging him to continue.

"I think the best would be to stop it now before it develops into something huge. I mean if you only like him, it might as well just be a crush you can get over. I'm not saying this because I wanna hurt you, I just don't want any of your lives to get ruined because of fooling around with each other."

"Matty you can't just conclude that!" You exclaimed angry and crossed your arms.

"Well you told me once you liked Dylan once but that disappeared after some weeks! I know this might be different but that's why I want you to quit it now when it's all good."

"That was in freshman year and I was stupid! The only reason I liked him was because he held my hair while I puked my guts out in the toilet at a party! I was drunk and stupid and it all disappeared after some days. It's not like this with Luke!"

"Could you at least just promise me to cool it down between the two of you. I know that you probably won't stop liking him at this point but at least give it a shot. It's the best for the two of you." Matty sent you a sympathetically smile and embraced you in his arms again and you sighed softly and leaned into his touch.

"Promise me?" He asked when he pulled away and looked down at you.

"I promise." You mumbled and looked down at your feet and he smiled softly by words and pulled away to look at the time.

"HOLY FUCK, GEOGRAPHY STARTED 30 MINUTES AGO!" He practically screamed and you barely got the time to react before he hurried out of the door and down the hallway. A small giggle came from you by his reaction and you walked out of the door as well but stopped in track at the hallway when you received a text.

"Remember I have to ask you something! Meet me up at the parking lot at 3, - Luke"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

264K 6.3K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
791K 15.4K 94
It's been two years since their someday deal and neither Josh or Maya have talked to each other much since. Now Maya is just starting her freshman ye...
12.8K 300 14
Eight weeks, two people, one fling, no feelings. That was deal they both made on the Matthews and Hunter's vacation. To do anything they want, anyti...
168K 2.8K 35
When the dauntless coals sizzled at the ceremony, Tris didn't know that her choice of becoming Dauntless would be one of the best things to ever happ...