New Beginnings {ACM}

By mahonestars

It's been 2 in a half years since Emily gave birth to her and Austin's daughter, Lucy Mahone. 2 years filled... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
A/N
Trailer

Chapter 77

1.1K 36 8
By mahonestars

Song of the chapter: You and I by One Direction

Emily's POV

I got clothes from Taylor and Alex, a Michael Kors watch from Jesse and Quinn, and a book of songs from Leah and Jace that I could do covers from. I got some other things from all of them, like accessories and kitchen ware, but those were the main things. Austin's parents got me a new slow cooker, which I was dying to use.

"Awe, sick, a new guitar!" Austin exclaimed happily as he opened his present from Jesse and Quinn.

I grinned as he started strumming it lightly. It was a dark blue electric one. "Hey, look," I said, pointing to the edge of it. "It has your initials carved into it."

He followed my finger and his eyes widened. "What the- Okay, I could seriously kiss both of them. Yes, even Jesse. Do I have your permission?"

I stared at him. "Um...sure?"

"Perfect," he grinned. He also got some music stuff from Taylor and Alex, new high tops from Leah and Jace, and some clothes from his mom. My parents got him a stereo for the den.

Lucy got some stuffed animals, clothes, and a few toys from everyone. Austin and I got her a Barbie dollhouse that was twice her height. She loved it.

"Barbie!" she shrieked, grabbing one of the dolls that came with the house and sticking it in the toilet in the little bathroom.

Austin and I burst out laughing; she'd learn where the dolls were supposed to go eventually. We looked at each other and smiled.

"Okay, so, my gift for you. Are you ready?" I asked Austin.

"I'm ready," he said, handing Lucy another Barbie. She was so preoccupied, you could have dropped something in front of her and she wouldn't have noticed.

I grinned and handed him part of my gift. He looked at me questionably, but opened it. "Holy shit," he said. "Ems, are you nuts?"

"Sometimes I like to think I am."

From the box, he pulled out a Calvin Klein watch, Calvin Klein cologne, tickets for a Chris Brown concert and the new iPhone.

"Chris Brown?" he exclaimed. "Calvin Klein? A new iPhone?" He threw his arm around me and planted a big kiss on my lips. "I love you, I love you, I love you!"

I giggled. "That's not all of it."

"Not all of it?" He asked.

"Nope. I'll be right back." I jumped up and ran out of the room and down into the basement, where I grabbed the rest of his present. Coming back, I handed him the box and he opened it. "Oh...my...shit. Oh my."

I burst out laughing at his face as he jumped up, holding up the frame. "I went MULTI-PLATINUM?"

I nodded happily with my hands over my mouth. "Your new album went multi-platinum, babe. Congratulations!"

"But...but, shouldn't I have already known about this?"

"I asked the producers to keep it a secret from you," I explained. "And Taylor and Alex. I wanted it to be a surprise."

"Well, I'm surprised. This is...the highest I've ever gone was Gold. I can't even believe this." He shouted in happiness. "I went Multi-Platinum!" He came over and picked me up, spinning me around happily.

I laughed at his reaction, and he set me down before kissing me again. "Ems, I went Multi-Platinum!"

"So I've heard," I smiled.

He ran over to Lucy. "Luce, Daddy went Multi-Platinum! That's over two million albums sold!"

"Daddy won!" she said, grabbing his leg.

"You bet daddy won, baby!" he smiled, kissing her head. He contained himself for a minute. "Okay, okay, now your present. Close your eyes."

"They're closed," I replied.

I heard him say, "Up you go, Lucy, time to go show mommy her present." I felt him grab my shoulder and lead me somewhere. A little while later, I figured out we were outside because it had suddenly gotten colder.

"Jeez, it's freezing," I said.

Austin wrapped his arms around me from behind to cover my bare arms. He kissed my neck and I shivered, the heat from his soft lips going through me. "Better?"

"Uh huh."

"Open your hand," he instructed. I set my hand out, palm up, and he placed something in it. "Alright, open your eyes now."

I slowly opened them and gasped. "You didn't."

He grinned. "I did." He set Lucy down from where she was on his back and hurried over to the driveway and stuck his arms out. "Behold, your brand new Range Rover!"

"You-You- got me- You got me a new- but- what?" I stuttered in shock, staring the shiny silver vehicle down.

"Your car was starting to give you troubles, plus I know how much you've always wanted a Range Rover, so I figured this was the perfect opportunity!" He said, coming back over. "Do you like it?"

"Holy crap, you got me a Range Rover," I said. "That's a Range Rover in front of me. My Range Rover?"

"Your Range Rover." He paused. "Range Rover is starting to sound weird now."

"Austin, you're the best!" I screamed finally, jumping on him, throwing my legs and arms around him. He laughed and hugged me back. "This is the best present ever!"

"I'm glad you like it," he grinned.

"Like it? I'm in love!" I grabbed his face and kissed him passionately. "Thank you so much, I love you so much, oh my gosh."

"I love you, too," he grinned.

"How did you manage to keep this a secret?"

"I went to Alex's house and picked it up after you fell asleep last night," he replied. "Now go check it out!"

"Ugh, you're amazing," I told him, hugging him again. "Come on, Luce, let's go look at mommy's new vehicle," I said to her, picking her up and carrying her over to it.

This was officially the best Christmas ever.

**************

So my boyfriend just broke up with me and idk if I should feel sad or hurt or upset or anything. But I've decided to update since I'll be a bit devastated for a while. But I hope you guys like the chapter :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 439 24
My life was a mess until i meet Austin, he turned my life upside down and i love him for it. I just never knew when your at your happiest, it can als...
5.6K 100 15
Joey was a bright 17 year old that attended school and does what she has to do. Until one day she bumped into this boy named Austin Mahone. He was p...
103K 658 25
Gracie Schmdt and Austin Mahone were best friends growing up. Practically joined at the hip. That was until him and his mom packed up and moved to Sa...
45.6K 816 33
Younger sister to upcoming pop star Austin Mahone 16 year old Darcy has never had an easy life, but what happens when she is flying back to Miami. S...