New Beginnings {ACM}

By mahonestars

It's been 2 in a half years since Emily gave birth to her and Austin's daughter, Lucy Mahone. 2 years filled... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
A/N
Trailer

Chapter 73

999 31 1
By mahonestars

Song of the chapter: I Won't Let Go by Rascal Flatts

Emily's POV

"He went out last night and got completely hammered."

"Really? That doesn't sound like him," my brother said over the phone that evening.

"Well, he did, trust me. He didn't do anything all day; he just lied on the couch."

"Maybe something's bothering him."

"He would have told me; he tells me everything," I said.

"Did you at least take care of him?"

"No. Not at first; I was mad at him."

"Oh, Emily," Jesse sighed.

"What?! Don't you think I had a right to be mad?"

"A little, I guess. But come on, Austin's trying his best," Jesse said.

I glanced over at the couch where Austin was snoring away with a cold cloth draped over his forehead. Lucy was lying on his chest, sound asleep as well.

"I know, Jesse, but it's so stressful," I said.

"Isn't wedding planning supposed to be fun?"

"You watch way too many movies," I told him. "They romanticize that shit. Sure, some of it's fun, but when you're doing it by yourself, it's not," I sighed. "Anyway, I'm making this all about me. What did you do today?"

"Quinn and I took Sheridan to the zoo. She caused a huge scene when we had to leave, though; apparently she loved it that much."

"Well, at least she had fun. It's easier to entertain kids. Damn, I miss being little," I said.

"Don't we all?" Jesse chuckled. "I better go, though. I've got an exam tomorrow and I haven't studied nearly as much as I should be doing."

"Sounds good. Good luck!"

"Thanks. Call if you need anything or just want to talk," he said before he hung up.

I put the cordless down on the table and went to do some laundry while the other two slept. Pancakes followed me into the laundry room and lied down on a pile of clothes.

"Pancakes, no!" I scolded. "Come on, up you go."

She yawned and stood up as she was told. She went to sit in the corner of the room to watch. She loved watching Austin and I do laundry. It was like one of her hobbies. Odd, but at least we knew she wasn't getting into any trouble.

Jesse's voice popped into my mind. That doesn't sound like him. Maybe something's wrong with him.

I closed the washing machine door. Austin would have told me if something was wrong with him. He always told me everything that was on his mind. That was the basic point of a relationship, was it not? Trust and honesty. It was probably nothing, he just felt like going out with Alex. Oh well, it was done, and he was safe at home. I would just ask him about it when he woke up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 28 14
Learning to live on my own is the sequel to the Austin Mahone fanfic Stepbrother. This is going to be a continuation from the last book. Thank you fo...
5.6K 100 15
Joey was a bright 17 year old that attended school and does what she has to do. Until one day she bumped into this boy named Austin Mahone. He was p...
93.1K 1.4K 29
Love is a scary thing. Life is a crazy ride. Mary is Austin Mahone's bestfriend. She has watched him play girls, and knows his every trick. What happ...
281K 4.8K 27
What happens when your moving to Miami and bump into a little someone at the airport and accidentally swaps phone cause you have the same phone case...