The Dragon Princess

By HeavensAngels_

Jack and Hiccup go on a far away island for their last summer vacation together. On this island stands a ca... More

The Legend
Graduation
Welcome to Winged Island
Rewriting!!
First Day Complaints
Town Meeting
The Big Four: Against All Odds
Dinner With The Queen
Sleeping Princess
Dragon Training
Listening In
Announcement
New Book!!! (And Help!!)
Royal Ball
A Walk Around the Village
A Glimpse Into The Past
A Date With The Queen
Flood of Memories
Change Is In The Air
Author's Question
Unknown Growing Feelings
Trust and Comfort
Crafting Protection
Change Of Heart
Fresh Changes
Truth Behind Actions
A Gift With Feelings
Romantic Flight
Proper Goodbye
Worried Feeling
Protection and Worry
Moving In With Him
Romantic Night
Confessions
Now or Never
Unexpected Surprise
He's Here?!
Hiccup Meets Hiccup
Accepting the Reason
Major Changes
Reassurance and Curiosity
Getting to Know Each Other
A Talk With The Queen
It's Your Birthday
Celebration Set-Up
Birthday Celebrations
Making Decisions
Prepping for a Surprise
Telling Him
New Possibilities
Needs to be Done
Thinking Emotions

Wakening Kiss

1.1K 39 12
By HeavensAngels_

Hiccup's P.O.V.

Jack lays passed out on the couch from last night's party. He drank a little too much last night and so I had to drag his butt home with the the help of Toothless. And since I didn't want to drag his heavy body up the steps and to his room, I plopped him down on the couch and went upstairs to get some rest.

Now I sit at the table watching him drool on the pillow. I take a bite of my apple and think about the different ways of waking him up. I could either dumb a bucket of ice water on him or make some loud noises and scar him. If I dump the bucket of ice water on him, he'll just sleep through it. He's used to the cold and I'm not sure why. So instead of dumping ice water, I'm going to dump a bucket of hot water on him to see what happens.

I head out to the rain barrel out back and fill up a bucket with water. I bring it inside and set the bucket over the dim fire for it to warm up. I chuckle to myself as I go through his reaction in my head. I imagine it's going to be quite funny.

I check the water to see it starting to form bubbles so I pull it off the fire and bring it over to a sleeping Jack. Toothless lays on the floor and watches as I dump the bucket on him. Jack jolts awake and starts swearing. I couldn't help but laugh as he bolted to a closet and grabbed a towel.

"Why did you do that?!" He whines as he tries to get the water off his body.

I chuckle. "To wake you up! Elsa is going to be here soon to take us to the castle. Which means you have to go bath in the lake quickly."

"Well, jokes on you because you just gave me a shower! Ha!" He points to me and smiles in victory thinking he's won.

Before I have time to answer him, I hear a knock on the door. I walk over to the door to answer it and open it to revile the queen. "Your Majesty." I bow a little bit and open the door wider to allow her to come in.

"Thank you Hiccup." She smiles and walks into the home with a few guards standing outside. "Are you ready to try waking a princess?" She asks as she turns to face me as I stand up straight.

I take a deep breath and nod my head. "Yea, and nervous." I must admit I was actually nervous to kiss a girl. I doesn't help that she's a complete stranger to me and I'm the lucky one chosen to wake her from her slumber with a kiss.

She gently places a hand on my shoulder. "It's alright to be nervous, but I'm sure everything will turn out alright."

I nod and mumble to myself as she walks away towards Jack. "I sure hope so."

~~Later At The Castle~~

We stand in the room Princess Astrid sleeps in and watch as she takes slow shallow breaths. I take a deep breath myself and close my eyes to get rid of the butterflies in my stomach. Jack places a hand on my shoulder and gives me an assuring look before I walk over to the bed.

I stand over her and look down at her angelic skin with blonde hair. She wears a light blue gown that could be worn for either day or night and her hair flows onto her shoulders. Her lips are slightly part to allow oxygen to enter her lungs and keep her alive.

It's weird to know that she's been asleep for two hundred years and still looks my age. She looks as young as can be and it's hard to believe that a girl this beautiful has been sleeping for so many years. You would think that any moment she might actually wake up like nothing ever happened.

I sit on the side of her bed and look down at her. I take a deep breath before leaning down and closing my eyes. I slowly lean down till I feel my lips on hers. I kiss her for a few moments before pulling away and sitting back up.

We all watch and wait for a miracle to happen. I look at her angelic face and watch in hope that she wakes up. Moments later, her eyes slowly flutter open to revile the color of the ocean. I can hear Elsa quietly squeal with joy as our eyes meet. After a few seconds of our eyes connecting, I feel a force slam into my face, making me fall off the bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Astrid's P.O.V. (Yay!! XD)

I open my eyes to see the man I once love sitting there. Once our eyes met I brought my fist up and punched him in the face as hard as I could. He fell off the bed and started rubbing his cheek. He looked up at me for a moment before mumbling something under his breath.

"Astrid! You're awake!" The moment I hear Elsa's voice, I lift my head up to see her skip this way. She walks around the trader in the floor and hugs me tightly. "Thank goodness you're awake!"

I hug her back before pulling away and looking at her confused. "What do you mean, 'thanks goodness I'm awake'? How long have I been sleeping?" I ask.

"You've been sleeping for 200 years." She looks at me sadly yet worried at the same time.

200 years? I've been sleeping for 2 whole centuries?! How is that possible? How could I have been asleep for 200 years?! Did someone- wait.

I turn my attention to the man who had cared about me years ago and give him the best glare I've got. That man was the one who put me under that spell. He was the one who made me sleep for 2 whole centuries! He made me touch that flower, he made me smell it, he made me fall into a deep slumber! It's because of him, that I missed out on my life!

I stand up carefully and start walking towards him with my fist clenched. He widens his eyes and backs up into the wall behind him. To be honest, he looks scared. Though he should be, because he's about to get the worst beating of his life!

"You fool! You put me under that spell! You made me sleep for 200 years and miss my life! You are going to pay for what you've done! You're-" I get caught off when someone holds me back from punching the guys to pieces.

"Astrid! That's not the Hiccup you used to know! He's not the same person! The one you knew from the past is dead." I stop struggling at the last sentence that came from Elsa's mouth.

"He died? Well if he died then why do I see him standing right there?" I ask her, pointing to the auburn haired man.

"That's someone who looks like him and yet has a similar name. That's Hiccup Horrendous Haddock the III. He knew nothing about you till a few days ago." She explains. "Remember, you've been asleep for 200 years. The one you knew is probably long gone by now."

I look over at him with a small glare. "Then why is he here if he's not the same one?"

"He was the only one who could wake you up." She answers. "Nobody could wake you up for the past 200 years. He was the only one that fulfilled the legend."

"What legend?"

"The one about the boy training the night fury. The one where the only person who could train the night fury was the one who could wake you from your slumber."

I stand there for a moment and allow the information to drain into my brain. I've been asleep for so long, she went around looking for a person who could wake me. Though now that I think about it, how is she still so young?

"Wait, how are you still young?" I ask confused.

She grabbed my arm and pulled me to the bed as she started explaining everything from the spell kept the people from aging till I woke up. She explained how the dragons where still around and we were the only island with them. She told me that we were the only ones living like vikings and everyone else was more modern than we are. Apparently Hiccup and that white haired guy is from the modern island.

After her explaining the entire situation to me from start to where we are now, I finally understand what's going on. I was told that tonight, Elsa was going to tell the village that I had woken up from my slumber because of a guy that looks like my ex. I asked if I had to marry the freak but she said I didn't have to, but she would like me to talk with him and get to know him. I tried my best to say no but she forced me too.

I look over to Hiccup and give him a look. It wasn't a glare, but a look that meant "I don't like you" type of thing.

I may be forced to hang with him, but I don't have to like him.

--------------------------------------

Hey Vikings!!!

So Astrid's awake! Yay!! Hiccup's kiss worked! He saved our princess!! Now all they have to do is fall in love, right?! And don't worry!! This story isn't done yet and probably won't be for awhile!! You'll have plenty of chapters to read!! So don't worry!!

QUESTION TIME!!!

1. What do you think Astrid meant by calling Hiccup a trader?

2. Why do you think Astrid punched Hiccup?

3. Why do you think Astrid hates Hiccup so much?

4. What do you think will happen next?

5. What do you want to happen next?

Please answer in the comments below!!

Was it good or bad?!

Please vote, comment, share, and follow!!! I follow back!!!

If you have any ideas for this story, please let me know!!! I need some ideas for the next chapter because I can't think of anything!!! You can either PM me or leave it in the comments!! I promise if you give me an idea, you'll get credit it for it!!

The next story to be updated will be Rockers!!! So look out for that!!!

Anyways!!

Bye for now Vikings!!

~~HiccupsAngel😇

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

886 45 12
Following a young woman (Y/n) who fled from her home village at a very young age, winding up on a remote island away from most civilization. Where sh...
29K 563 17
This story takes place during the beginning of Frozen and HTTYD3 events.. after become hiccup Chife berk he is invited attend coronation new queen of...
73.2K 642 9
After asking Astrid for a sleepover, the young couple sleeps together in the same bed for the first time. It quickly becomes a habit for Astrid and H...
2.7K 70 26
When a young Hayden gets cheated on by Astrid while at basic training, he throws himself into his work silently suffering for years. Upon sustaining...