City of Crimson Desires

By Ashgrey3

Seven deadly sins inserted in the nephews of Lucifer started waking up, stretching arms of hunger in the sile... More

Part 1 City of Crimson Desires
Part 2 Prologue
Part 3 Sapphire in the wine
Part 4 Sinful tongue of pain
Part 5 Tender touch of Sadism
Part 6 Strigoi- Frozen Saga
Part 7 Strigoi-Tears of Desire
Part 8 Citadels- Different rules of Chess
Part 9 Petals that drip Sore
Part 10 Rhapsody in Red
Part 11 Stolen glances and Jealousy
Part 12 Check and Mate
Part 13 Apparition in Night
Part 14 Numbed
Part 15 Pleasurable Intents
Part 16 Babydoll House
Part 17 Masquerade
Part 18 Howling
Part 19 Missing piece of puzzle
Part 20 Do not go gentle into that good night
Part 21 Goodnight Dream
Part 23 Palindrome
Part 24 Endgame
Part 25 Game of Cards: Queen, Jack and Ace of spades
Part 26 Epilogue - Aubade
Part 27 The Ball Part -I
Part 28 Ball Part-II

Part 22 Her Consort

13 1 0
By Ashgrey3

Anne opened the tap of the bathtub checking the temperature of water.
"What's the meaning of it"? Regina asked crossing her arms leaning against the doorframe.
"I know you have got some wounds to clean". Anne retorted opening the closet to retrieve towels.
"I would have taken..." .
" You wouldn't have taken medical treatment". Anne barked dropping the robe and towel on the shelf.
" What has gotten into you"? Regina yelled back strolling up to her and turned her around tugging at her arm. Anne removed her hand off her clenching her teeth. She fisted her hand in Regina's shirt tearing it down to her midriff along with her chest covering. There was an inch deep cut on her side down to her under bust. Arteries were burst, purplish bruise was already forming around the edges. Blood was trickling down to her belly, smearing on her flawless ivory skin.

"What the hell..." Regina shouted at her pushing her off.
" You ,take off your clothes till I get back with medical box"!
"You need stitches". Anne examined her cut then walked out of bathroom for aid kit. Regina closed her eyes taking a moment to compose herself. She pulled off her shirt and shimmied out of her trousers leaving herself in the undergarments. She had taken care of the cut herself applying the ointment. But in the rush of the situation of handling the investigation with police and an emergency meeting with the Lords, she had forgotten to check her wound this morning. She wondered if her hesitated movements or unconsciously wincing gave it away to the Anne who was already suspicious of her. She picked up her clothes, biting her lip in teasing pain and threw them in the cloth bin. By the time she sat on the rim of the bathtub, hand pulling hair out of her face, Anne returned with a box and motioned her to sit on the rug.

Anne sat in front of the Regina with knees bent upwards, capping Regina's hips. Anne unclasped Regina's bra lowering straps down her shoulder making sure not to scrape her cut. She dipped the washcloth in the luke warm water soaking it then brought it near to Regina's bust wiping the caked blood off her skin. Regina's spine jerked up when Anne pressed onto her cut rubbing it gently to clean it off.
"I could have taken...".
"You couldn't have...", Anne stopped frowning at her.
"You are taking care of yourself". Anne mocked continuing with cleaning the cut.

"I can see it right now". She scoffed pointing at the wound.
"Are you taunting me"? Regina sneered at her clenching her jaw.
"I am simply insulting you". Anne laughed at her bitterly. She took out  suture thread and needle. She dabbed the needle with alcohol sterilizing it before she passed the thread through the hole winding it around.
"Hold still"! She told Regina pressing onto the opened cut between her fingers. Regina winced as Anne pierced needle in the skin passing it out of the other side, stitching tissue back together. Regina held onto her shoulder biting her inner cheek tasting tang of copper and blood. She was noticing Anne's face that was contorted in the concentration of suturing her cut, lips down at the corners with brow creased that urged her to soothe it with her thumb.
Anne passed the needle, repeating the stitches making cris -cross of the thread. She cut the thread with scissors putting needle aside as she worked on cleaning the wound again.

"Why did you do this"? Regina asked touching her stitches.
"You needed this...".
"I asked why did you do it"? Regina questioned again rephrasing the meaning for Anne.
"What do you mean"? Anne inquired confusingly putting the equipments back into the box.
"You know exactly what I mean".
"You are burning up". Anne torn open the bandage tape placing it gently on the cut to cover the stitches. She got up from there walking away from Regina.

"You didn't answer". Regina scowled holding onto her bust.
"You should clean up....".
"I asked you something"!
Regina questioned demandingly raising her voice.
"...I will get you pain killers". Anne put the box inside the closet constantly avoiding Regina.
"I am talking to you"! Regina shouted as Anne continued ignoring her question. She back treaded from there opening the shower casement door and slammed it shut behind her.
" Regina"! Anne yelled rushing up to the shower knocking at the door.
 " You can't shower ... I have just stitched you"!
Regina paid no attention to her as she stripped out of her underwear stepping underneath the showerhead.
" What is wrong with you"? Anne banged at the glass fuming up in anger.
" I'm talking to you Regina"!

Regina let her head drop against the hot spray of water fingers digging into her newly sewn flesh.
" What the hell is wrong with you"? Anne shouted trying to make her figure through the steamy glass. Regina grinded her teeth, nails piercing into her thigh. She hummed rubbing and scratching her itching skin at her voice. She turned around on her heels opening the door case and pulled Anne's inside slamming her back into the foggy glass.

"Wha-"? Anne gasped at the contact glaring up at her.
"" How does it feel like when someone doesn't answer you"? Regina asked breathing against her neck. Anne who was already riled up in the anger burst out at Regina.
" How does it feel to be ignored"? She spat fuming up in rage.
"You didn't answer me, Anne"! Regina demanded eyes boring into icy ones.
" I am not answerable to you". Anne snickered.
" You are"! Regina yelled.
"I am"? Anne spoke sarcastically shrugging her shoulder.
"What has gotten into you"? Regina asked backing away from her.

 "You are acting as if ...".
Anne whose temper and patience had been wearing off grabbed Regina's back of head tugging her down by hair in a rough kiss. Regina's eyes widened as Anne forced her mouth on her pulling hair roughly nails scraping against her skull.  Regina hands digged in her shoulders in attempt to push her off but Anne pressed her body against her stumbling them both underneath the shower spray drenching their forms. Anne pinned her arms above head, biting and nibbling her lips drawing blood.Regina opened her mouth to protest but it seemed be a wrong move on her side as Anne shoved her tongue inside her mouth smirking against her lips. Regina's head span as Anne coaxed her tongue licking it and sucked on it entangling with her own. Anne broke away pushing Regina back with a jerk.

"Anne...", Regina managed to speak wiping water off her face with hands.
"You wanted to know why"? Anne shouted raking wet plastered hair back of her eyes.
" You wanted to know how does it feel to be ignored". Anne leaned closer brushing Regina's neck with her thumb.
" How do you know"? She grabbed Regina's neck kissing her jaw. "It's in your nature to turn blind eye on me"!
" Do you know what are you saying"? Regina pried her hand off back stepping from her.
" It's always someone". Anne shouted shaking her by shoulder.
"Edmond, Edmond, Edmond, Edmond, Edmond, Edmond..."  Regina grasped handful of Anne's hair pulling her down in a hot searing kiss.
 "You wanted to know how it feels to be ignored"? Now it was Regina's turn to ask. She eyed Anne licking her lower lip before delving back to recapture her mouth. She parted her lips with her mouth kissing her senselessly. Anne moaned into Regina's mouth that reverberated down to her core heating her up.
"When your lingering gaze...", Regina grinded her body up rubbing against Anne through clothes chaffing her own skin. "...lingering touch isn't answered", She panted nipping at Anne's jaw .
"Reg..."
"It's not Edmond, Edmond, Edmond...". She took Anne's face in her palms stroking her cheeks.
"It's you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you..."

  Her back was slammed into the side of the glass with a thud as Anne caught her in a long passionate open mouth kiss.
"Say my name"! Anne smirked rubbing her inner thigh.
"Anne" Regina spoke with head thrown back gasping for air.
"Like you mean it". Anne gripped Regina's buttocks rubbing them sleazily.
"Anne "! Regina whispered lips skimming , kissing her again wantonly. Anne kissed her back with a sheer force gliding tongue skillfully against hers. Regina moaned sagging against the foggy glass as Anne kissed her neck, mouth sucking on her hot pulse. Regina grabbed Anne's hands placing them on her breasts.
"Touch me already"! She begged Anne sucking on a spot behind her ear. Anne palmed her breasts giving her a squeeze as she trailed kisses down her chest. Regina yelped as Anne bit crown of her breast leaving  mark of her teeth.

"I have marked you mine". Anne smirked down at her as she pulled of her shirt sliding her bra down revealing her round firm breasts to Regina.
"Whom do you belong"? Anne teased her trailing nail down her own nipple.
"You"! Regina whispered drinking in Anne's half nude form. Anne got out her leggings fingers slipping in her lacey panties and lowered it down with her feet putting show for Regina.
"And what about me"?  She rubbed her thighs together moaning throwing Regina a sultry glance through hooded eyes.
"You are mine to begin with"! Regina pulled her closer kissing chest with kneecap rubbing against Anne's clit. Anne moaned fingers sneaking into Regina's wet tousled locks as Regina took her nipple between her mouth biting and sucking on it.
 "Rena..." Anne shouted as Regina brushed her knuckles against her labia thumb pressing onto her clitoris. She wrapped her leg around Regina's waist when she slipped her finger inside Anne making her shiver. Anne gripped Regina's shoulder moaning as Regina added another finger stretching her. Regina sucked on her throat adding third finger sliding in and out of her thumb flicking on her swollen lips of womanhood.
 "Re...na..."! Anne moaned arching her back sliding slippery body against her in sweet friction. Regina rubbed her rear against the glass, grinding herself on her thigh coating Anne's skin with her arousal. Anne thrusted her hips rocking against Regina's . Regina increased her pace feeling Anne tightened around her fingers as she came wailing her name. Regina held her by her ass withdrawing her fingers licking them clean.
"Did you just..."? Anne stared at Regina blushing.
"Did I what"? Regina teased tracing her lower lip with finger grinning. Anne gave her quick peck before kneeling down in front of her kissing her inner thighs.
"Anne you don't have to...".
"And who asked you"? She smirked before nuzzling between her legs sucking on her clitoris. Regina groaned grinding against her mouth who was grazing labia with teeth, lapping her lips with tongue. She arched her spine withering beneath Anne's mouth whose tongue was inside her coiled core aching for release.
"Ann...", Regina moaned as Anne rolled and curled her tongue inside her dripping core. She slipped her finger inside followed by the second and third working her near to the climax. She pressed on the sensitive bundle of nerves that threw Regina into ecstasy sending waves of pleasure up to her spine. Regina's walls clenched and convulsed as she orgasmed around Anne's fingers. Anne held Regina kissing her chin and making her sit down with her. Regina wrapped arms around her as Anne kissed her lazily enjoying the hot spray. They sat in silence with limbs tangled and slippery languid kisses till the showerhead spat cold water making them yelp and laugh.
"Let's go to bed". Anne suggested wringing her wet hair and offered hand to Regina.
"You're are staying with me". Regina told her taking her hand as she stood up on her feet.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"I'm not done with you".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 38 9
When he looked back into Adam's face he saw the most beautiful yellow eyes looking back at him. They were warm, like summer, bright as the sun, and L...
9K 234 20
A fallen angel hell bent on killing the goddess clan? 18+ I don't own any of the Seven Deadly Sins characters or story.
14.9K 862 21
You know you're screwed when Lucifer, the ruller of Hell, sends his favourite and most powerful Nephilim to take you down. Well, the word "screwing"...
583 8 61
" aww, how kind. Is this your way of getting another proof that I am a criminal so that you can put me in prison. Because, if that is the goal, you g...