Long Story Short: Fremione

By elulu5

COMPLETED Harry, Hermione, Draco, Neville, Fred, Luna, Ginny and many more students return to Hogwarts for th... More

Letters
Deciding and Fighting
The Meet at Lunch
Finally
Telling
Without Him
Five and a Half Years
Moving and Mourning
Party
Sorted
Malfoy and a Mark
Plan
Broken
Fred's New Friend
Fallen
Confused
Gone
Petrified
Crash and Burn
Fried
Lose Another
R.I.P (Authors note)
Hospital
Beating
A feeling
Back
YAY!

Announcement

540 9 0
By elulu5

Okay, that was the last chapter of Long Story Short: Fremione. I hope you all enjoyed it, and now I'm creating the sequel called Finding our Future, which is not only about Fred and Hermione, it will have more detail on everyone else's point of view. But find out what happened to Harry and what will happen to the rest of the group.
Thanks for all your reads, and now get ready for Finding our Future!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 53.1K 42
The survivors of the Second Wizarding War return to Hogwarts after a summer of rebuilding and healing. Harry had been offered a position for Auror Tr...
6.8K 182 16
The golden trio are hanging out in the library, studying for their finals that were yet to come. It was the year after the war, 8th year to be exact...
67K 1.2K 40
It’s been a year since the War, and Hogwarts has been rebuilt. Although many—especially the Weasley’s—are in mourning, life has gone on, and they liv...
443K 12.8K 24
TRIGGER WARNING: Mentions of SELF HARM, EATING DISORDERS, offensive language towards LGBT+ (Check for more before reading new updates.) Hogwarts is b...