Moving and Mourning

Ron was under Fred, getting punched in the face, arms, and chest. Hermione stood there in fear.
"Hermione, what's going on down here?" Mrs. Weasley came down the stairs, holding some of Harry's laundry. She dropped the load when she saw her two sons dueling on the ground. She ran to Hermione's side and shouted at her sons. "STOP THAT THIS INSTANT OR YOU'LL SLEEP WITH THE GARDEN GNOMES!"
Fred turned back and saw his mother's enraged face. She had her wand pointed at the two on the ground. Fred got off Ron, right after Ron took another slug to his jaw.
"RONALD!" She roared. He stood up in one swift movement. Fred stood up shortly after, due to the after shock of the punch. Hermione helped him stand, and she put her arm around him.
"Why on Earth would you two fight in the middle of my house?" She Mrs.Weasley's voice was firm, and addressing both of the boys.
"He's a girlfriend-stealing prat!" Ron shouted, lunging toward Fred again. Mrs.Weasley pushed him back against the wall.
"He's a douchebag, coming to a restaurant with another girl. You cant even be upset." Fred said, remembering when Hermione called somebody in her neighborhood a douchebag. He was playing muggle music loudly once, and it was about three in the morning. He wasn't there, he was told this.
"Oh, you-" Ron raised his arm again.
"Ronald Weasley go upstairs, I'll talked to you later!" Mrs.Weasley commanded. Ron looked taken aback by her tone, and trot up the stairs after making a rude and gesture at Fred.
"I'll cut that finger off!" Fred shouted up at him. Hermione covered his mouth with her hand, trying to make his mum less upset. He licked her palm, and she withdrew it in disgust.
"Fred!" She wiped her hand on his sleeve.
"Sorry." He shrugged. "I hate that."
"Shush," Mrs.Weasley commanded the two. "This behavior is unacceptable. I can't believe you two are fighting, over what? A simple date he had? This is just-" She let out a sigh.
"Look, Ronny-poo came into the restaurant with another girl, after apparently being upset over his breakup. I was mad that he was rubbing it in Hermione's face that he didn't care. That prat." He whispered the last comment under his breath. Hermione hit him on the arm.
"Fred, I think it's best if you move out." His mother suggested. "Before you go to Hogwarts."
"Mum, no!" He immediately protested.
"Fred, I think it's best you don't argue with her, she'll make it worse for you and you know it." Hermione whispered in his ear, resting her head on his bicep.
"Mia, I got this." He whispered back. "Mum, I will leave. But don't tell anyone but Dad that you made me. That's all I ask." He bargained.
"Okay," Mrs.Weasley said. "You have until Friday."
"But it's Wednesday." Hermione commented.
"Yes, it is." Mrs.Weasley said. "I have to talk to Ron." She turned away from her son, and walked up the creaky stairs to reprimand her youngest son.
"Fred," Hermione said.
He had turned away from her and disapparated.
Hermione stood at the foot of stairs, worried about what Fred was doing. She hoped he was okay, and was just going to cool off.
"Ginny," Hermione called up the stairs, walking up to her room.
She opened the door, seeing her and Harry making out in the middle of the room. Hermione instantly felt awkward. "I'll just come back later." Hermione turned around.
"Oh, 'Mione!" Ginny let go of Harry, and walked to her door to stop Hermione from walking away. "Do you need something? You look pale."
"It's Fred. And Ron." Hermione sniffed.
"What did those two idiots do now?" She sighed of anger.
"Well," Hermione dragged. She walked into Ginny's room and sat at the foot of the bed. She explained what happened with Ron in the restaurant, and everything that happened downstairs.
"Fred's moving out?" Harry asked, surprised.
"Weren't you listening?" Ginny sighed. "He can't move out. Everything is crumbling around him. The only that's going his way is his relationship." Ginny commented. "I hope." She added.
"Yes, it's fine. I can't believe he has to move out before Friday. He disapparated before we could talk." Hermione started to cry.
"'Mione." Harry's voice cut out. He rubbed her back as she bent over crying.
"'Mione, he'll be okay. He just doesn't know what to do. He's lost. Normally he'd talk to George but..." Ginny trailed off.
"George!" Hermione jumped up, scaring Harry, making him fall off the bed.
"Sorry Harry!" Hermione said standing to help him up.
She went downstairs and grabbed her jacket. It was dark outside now. 8:00 probably.
She grabbed her wand, leaving her purse, and apparated.
Her feet touched ground, feeling the breeze on her exposed shins, due to her capris. She walked through the gates of the graveyard, where George was buried. Sapling Graveyard.
She wandered around, not remembering where he was buried. She remembered the grave's design, and it's inscription. Mischief Managed.
She stalked over into the back, getting a glimpse of flaming red hair. Fred.
She jogged over to him. He was knelt over the tombstone, and saying inaudible words.
"Fred," Hermione called his name.
He whipped around, his face streaked with tears. He motioned Hermione to come by him.
She knelt down and wrapped her arms tightly around him. They let tears fall freely, mourning his dead twin. Fred kissed Hermione's forehead.
"Thanks for coming." He barely managed to say. He took Hermione's hands in his. "I'm sorry."
"For what? Missing your brother? For being kicked out? For having your life turned upside down, losing everything?"
"Not everything." He looked into her chocolate brown eyes, which were pretty wet.
The couple kissed over the grave of his dead brother. He loved Hermione, whether she didn't think so, or she didn't love him. She was the only reason he was living, only reason he was looking forward to mornings.
"We should go." Hermione whispered, standing to brush the dirt off her capris.
"Yeah," he said, standing. "Bye George. See you." He waved to the dull tomb.
He turned his back to it, walking out with Hermione.
"Thanks," he mentioned again.
"You're welcome. Remember, come to me for anything." She whispered, exhausted all of a sudden.
"Can't wait for Hogwarts. I want to have a fresh start. And to get away from my worries." He said.
"Only a month." She said.
"Can't wait."