I Knew It Was You (Kellic) (b...

By WinsorMoon

Sixteen years old, Kellin Bostwick starts a new life after his mom, sister, and him escapes his father. After... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37 [Final]
Yes or no?
2022 Announcement!
Its posted!

Chapter 9

3K 129 21
By WinsorMoon

"You're not going in there alone." Vic says. "I don't want him to hurt you." I say to Vic. "Well, I don't want him to hurt you." Vic grabs my hand. I look down at our hands, then back up at him. "I'm used to it though, it'll hurt you more than it will me." I say. "I'd rather him hurt me than you though. If that's what i'll have to do to protect you then so be it." he said. I look down at our hands again.

We're in this together. "Okay," I say. Vic kisses me softly, and we get out. When we make it up to the door I hesitate before opening it. I hear Dad yelling at Mom, I hear her sobs. I grab Vic's hand as we creep up the stairs. I see the light illuminating from moms room. Me, being the first one peaked from the door. She was on the ground, sitting, back on the wall blood on her face.

I quickly move away, and cover my mouth. Oh god, I think I'm gonna be sick, at least i'll know its not random. Vic motioned for me to move so he could see. I moved to the side, and Vic got in front of me. He peaked in the room, then quickly moved away. He put his finger up to his lips and shushed me silently. I nodded, and he got out his phone. Vic turned down his brightness, and he put his phone on silent.

I do the same, and then Vic texted someone. He went to his notes and started to type something. After he was done, he showed me. It was a plan to get my dad locked up in jail finally. I nodded. I hope everything turns out the way it's suppose to. We go downstairs quietly, and out of the house. Vic's friends and Justin since he was with Jaime tonight, all pull up. We went over what we were gonna do then the plan was set in motion.

The guys went inside first, as me and Justin waited until I got a text from Vic telling us to come in. I gulp as I open the door and walk into the house. "Mom?!" I yell. "Kellin n-" she was cut off by her own scream. He's hurting her more. We start to run. "Aunt Mary?!" Justin yells. We stop as we get to the first step. I hear footsteps coming down the stairs. "M-mom?"

Justin and I backed up once we saw him. "Miss me?" he asked. I grabbed Justin's wrist and tugged on it. We started to run, heading for the living room. "You know not to run, boy. It only makes it harder on yourse-" he stopped speaking. I turned around to see Vic holding him in a headlock. Dad struggles to push Vic off of him. Dad elbows Vic in the stomach, causing Vic to let go. Dad charged at me, Justin hugged me in a protecting way.

I hold on to Justin for dear life. "Get out the way, Pipsqueak." Us being the tiny people we are, Dad grabs Justin and shoves him off of me. Then he backhands me, hard. I fall, and hold my cheek. He grabbed my shirt, and held it in a fist. He pulled me up, lent down closer to me and says, "I told you running was going to make things harder on you." Alcohol reeked from his breath. He let go of me causing my back to hit the ground harshly. He brought his foot back to kick me. My first instinct was to protect my stomach, so I put my arms over it.

"Oh..." realization crosses his face. "Everything makes sense now." What is he talking about? He's drunk. "Why that boy," he pointed to Vic, "was trying protect you." He chuckles dryly, "Guess I'm gonna have to beat it out of you." I shut my eyes tightly. Once nothing happens I open my eyes to see Vic pushed Dad away from me. Vic puts him in another head lock, as Austin and Ronnie took both of his arms and pinned them behind his back. They forced him down, and had him pinned to the ground. I crawled away, and Justin came back over to me.

"Are you okay?" He asked. "Yeah, my back just hurts." I say.

Oh my god, Mom!!!
"Mom!" I get up as fast as I could, flinching in the process. I run upstairs, I get to Mom and see her lying on the floor eyes closed. I shake her. "Mom?" I grab her wrist and check her pulse. She still has one, she's just unconscious. I pull my phone out from my back pocket and call the police. I tell them who I am, and our location. Her face, her lip, and nose is bleeding. She has a cut around her eyebrow and a forming black eye. Tears start wail up in my eyes.

"I'm so sorry Mom. I should have gotten here sooner." I say, as a tear fell down my cheek. I hug her tightly. I hear, sirens outside the door. Theres a knock at the front door. Someone answers the door. I could hear foot steps coming up the steps. The paramedics quickly came through the door. I moved out of the way as they put her on a gurney. I walk down the stairs with them, and sniffle wiping my teary eyes.

Vic runs up to me and hugs me tightly. I start to sob into his chest. "Things are going to be okay now Princess, their taking him away. Jaime's showing them the video now." He tells me while kissing my head. "It's just, I thought this was already over." I say. "It's over now." he tells me. "Kellin?" A woman walks over to me. She shows me her badge, and I nod. I tear myself from Vic and turn around. His arm goes around my waist. "Im officer Gunn, could you please me what happened." She asked. I told her everything that's happened, and I showed her the text Mom sent me.

Vic was by my side the whole time of course. "Thank you, get some rest. If you need anything give me a call." she hands me a piece of paper with her number on it. I nodded and took it. "Can we go see my mom?" I ask Vic. He nods. "Guys we're going to go see Kellin's mom. Unless Justin wants to stay you guys are gonna have to leave." Vic says. "I'm going." Justin said. "Okay let's head out." I pulled on Vic's hand.

We hurried into the car, almost immediately when the car was started Vic started to drive. I sat back in my seat, wincing. "Are you okay?" he ask. "My back just hurts, it'll be fine in a few days." I say. I try to calm myself down. "I'm gonna kill him." Vic sighs. "I don't want you in jail. So no killing anyone." I say. Vic grabs my hand and intertwines our fingers. "Well, at least things are going to be okay now." He tells me. I nod and look out the window. I hope things do get better... I wonder what Dad was talking about earlier... when he told me he was going to beat something out of me.... What did he mean when he told me that? Oh well, he was a bit drunk when he said that. I shouldn't think too hard on it. I could smell a bit of alcohol on him.

•~•

When we get to the hospital, we quickly find a parking spot. Then all of us quickly get out, and go inside. I jog up to the front desk, and ask for Moms room. They tell me Moms being examined, and once she's done we can go in. Twenty minuets later, they tell me the room number, I grab Vic and Justin's arms and practically drag them along. We soon make it to her room, I come to a halt before waking in. Tears started to form as I saw her. She was sleep her face is now less bloody, the cut, has a bandage on? it. She also has a black eye. She looks so peaceful.

I sit on the bed next to her, and grab her hand. She shuffles in her sleep. Then her eyes shoot open and she jumps. "Kellin?!" she yelled. I shush her, "Mom it's okay. I'm right here." I tell her. She looks around noticing where she is. Then she pulls me into a hug. "I told you not to come back." she firmly said. "I couldn't just let you get hurt." I say, as she pulled away. "That was very dangerous." she said. "If I didn't have Vic or the guys with me I wouldn't have been able to do it in the first place." I say.

Mom looks at Vic and smiles. "Thank you for keeping Kellin safe." She says. Vic smiles back. "You don't have to thank me. I'll do anything to make sure my Princess and his family are safe." Vic says. I smile, and blush at the over used nickname. I love it though. Justin and Jaime soon walk in. "Hey J, where's your mom?" Mom ask him. "I just told her what happened she's on her way." Mom nodded. I have to pee. "Be right back." I say standing up. I feel a dizzy, and sit back down grasping onto the bed rail at the end of it.

"Are you okay?" Vic ask. "Yeah, just a dizzy spell. Guess I stood up too fast." I chuckled. After the spell passed, I stood back up. The same feeling I had earlier in the car started back up again. I run into the bathroom, and drop to my knees. In seconds the bile was spilling from my mouth to the toilet. I felt someone hold my hair back for me. "You should probably see someone babe. This is the second time today." Vic says. Once I was finished, Vic helped me stand up. I rinsed my mouth, and did my business. Justin handed me a mint strip once I got out.

"Kellin, are you sure your okay?" Mom asked. I shrugged. "Come here let me feel your head." I walk over to the bed and sit down on it. She puts her hand on my head. "Well you're not running a fever." She relaxes."Well what could it be then?" I asked. Her eyes widen, as a look of realization crossed her face, and her eyes widened. Okay now her? "Justin, Jaime I need to talk to Kellin, and Vic alone please." They nod and walk out shutting the door behind them.

"What's wrong Mom?" I ask. My heart starts to race, and fear sets in the pit of my stomach. "I have some questions, then I will explain." She says. "Okay...." I say sheepishly. "Did you two have sex over the weekend?" She ask. A blush coated my cheeks, and I look at Vic. For the first time in the time I've been with him, there's a blush on Vic's cheeks too. "So you did. Okay who topped, who bottomed?" she ask. My blush gets lighter.
"Mom-" I complain. "You wanna know what's going on? You better fess up." She says.

"I bottomed..." I say. "Protection?" She questions. I shake my head, and stare at my lap. "Okay so I will explain the reasoning for those questions.. Kellin, your Dad could do something some other men couldn't." She says. "Which is?" I ask nervously. She sighs, "He could get pregnant." WHAT?!

•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+

Don't worryyy I think I might update tomorrow :)) Love you my Darlings <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

282K 12.3K 50
After being taken away from his severely neglectful parents, Kellin Quinn is put into foster care with little knowledge or experience of the world ou...
95.9K 3.7K 25
Kellin is hopelessly in love with his best friend Vic and can't shake these feelings, not even after ten years, not even when Vic falls in love with...
33.7K 2.6K 19
A sassy, cross-dressing boy by the name of Kellin Quinn is forced to move with his new step dad and his mum to a neighborhood in the ghetto from his...
43.9K 1.8K 37
- Sequel to Cuts- Kellin struggles to recover from his trauma and Vic struggles to see his husband in pain, leading to a bad decision that has catast...