Emison- 5 Years Without Her

Oleh sashaslover

It's been five years. Five years without her kiss. Five years without her hugs. Fives years without her touch... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 2- The Club
Chapter 3- Twice
Chapter 4- Lets Talk
Chapter 5- Old Feelings
Chapter 6- What Are We?
Chapter 7- Telling
Chapter 8- California and back
Chapter 9- Jealous?
Chapter 10- Constant Apologies
Chapter 11- Last Sorrys
Chapter 12- Christmas!
Chapter 13- New Year, New Fights.
Chapter 14- Police Station
Chapter 15- Birthday
Chapter 16- Sleepover
Chapter 17- Birthday Plans
Chapter 18- Lets go!
Chapter 19- Be My Happy Ending
Chapter 20- The Answer
Chapter 21- Chicken Alfredo
authors note

Chapter 1- How it Happened

9.9K 168 32
Oleh sashaslover

Alison's POV:

It's been five years. Five years without her kiss, without her hugs, without her touch...

Flashback:
"Good morning birthday girl" I wake up to hear Emily talking to me.
"I don't want to get up." I groaned.

"C'mon! It's your 19th birthday! We have to celebrate!" She said. Emily and I had the house to ourself due to my parents having to go on a trip and Jason being at college.

"No we don't." I said still in bed.

"You know you want to get up." She said

"Nuh-uh." I said, holding my pillow tighter.

I felt Emily then stared to kiss my next and rub her hands all over my body. I moan a little and get up to give her a kiss but she pulls away.

"What? Really Em?" I whined.

"I got you to get up though, didn't I?" She smirked and then giggled.

"Ugh! Really Fields? You have to do that to me on my birthday?" I asked, making my self look disappointed. I looked at em and she was looking at me. She then walked over fast and kissed me hard laying me down back on the bed. She then pulled away from kiss, but first biting my bottom lip which I loved and she knew it.

"Now let's go." She said winking at me. She got off my bed, going to the closet. I got up slowly and rubbed my eyes.

"Today isn't even that special why do we have to dress up?" I whined. She's turned around and walked towards me gently pushing me down on the bed with her on top of me. She looked straight into my eyes and but her bottom lip.

"Because it is a special day. And we are going to enjoy it." She said she gave me a quick little peck on the cheek then got back up. I hated when she teased me.

I got out of bed and went to my closet completely ignoring Emily. I put on a white muscle tank top with a palm tree on it, along with navy blue shorts. I made sure when I changed, I changed Facing away from Emily teasing her and making her mad as well. I would also always so my makeup in my room, but to annoy her, I brought all my hair and makeup into the bathroom to do it, also closing and locking the door.

I spent a good hour in the bathroom and I heard Emily just walking out side around in my room. Once I finished i made sure everything was packed nice and walked out of the bathroom. I looked around and I didn't see Emily. She must have went down stairs. I put everything nice and neat on my vanity. When I start to walk toward the door, I felt someone push me against the wall. I look up to see Emily hold me against the wall, her face centimeters away from mine.

"That wasn't teasing. That was torture." She said smirking. She bit her lip and raised her eye brows. She leaned in to kiss me but I stopped her.

"We have to get ready." I said pulling away. I started walking to the door when I feel her grab me from behind.

"Emily!" I said.

She picked me up and carried me over to the bed, gently throwing me down. She got on top of me, holing my arms down and kissed me hard. We were full on making out for about 15 minutes. Once we pulled away we went down stairs and ate. Emily was throwing me a party today. Everyone will be over at 7. It's 3 right now. We decided to watch Disney movies to kill time. At least 10 times durning the movies, I would see Emily look at a text on her phone and smile. What was she doing? I scooted a little closer and when the next text came, I saw who it was. Paige? Why was she talking to Paige? She didn't invite her to the party did she? Emily looked at me and I quickly turned away.

It was about 6:30 and I'm upstairs doing  finishing touches to my makeup. I couldn't stop thinking about Emily texting Paige. I hear Emily call me from down stairs to come down so I do. When I walk to the living room she's standing and she's holding something behind her back.

"Em?" I asked. She walked closer to me.

"Turn around and close your eyes." She said smiling. I did what she said and turned around. I then felt her put dining around my neck.

"Open them" she said and she hugged me from the back. I opened my eyes and looked down. It's a beautiful silver necklace with the Eiffel Tower and on the back it had an A on it. It was so beautiful I started to tear up. I turned around to look at her.

"This is for me?"

"Of course. I wanted to give you your gift before everyone was here." She said grabbing my hands.

"Emily it's beautiful! Thank you so much! I love you." I said. She leaned in and gave me a long passionate kiss.

"I love you too. Happy birthday Ali." I have her a hugged and admired my necklace.

After about 20 minutes, people started coming and by 11pm, everyone was drunk. Hanna made sure she brought extra drinks. It was such a great night. All my friends where here; Aria, Spencer, Toby, Hanna, Caleb, Ezra. Emily was here. And so was a bunch of other people. But from time to time I would see Emily walk away and come back later with her hair messed up or something. I didn't think to much of it. A slow song came on. It was Emily's and i's song, "Sad Song" By We The Kings.  But I couldn't find Emily to come dance with me. I walked up to Hanna, maybe she knew where  she was. "Do you know where Emily is?"
She looked at me confused. "No. Did you try up stairs?" I shook my head and started to walk up stairs.

Once I got up there I started checking all the rooms. Emily wasn't in any of them. The last room was my own. I was about to walk in but I realized the door was closed. But I remember it being open. I put my ear up to the door and heard two girls laughing and what sounded like kissing.

I felt my whole body get tense. I slowly open the door and cover my mouth from what I see.

Emily and Paige where kissing. She was here. They were here in my room. I felt my whole heart drop and shatter. Emily doesn't even hear me come in. I take a step back and and I bumped  my leg on my dresser. Emily instantly shot up and looked at me.

"Ali.." She trailed off.
I felt so many tears start coming down my cheeks. Paige gets up right away and bursts out of the room, closing the door. It was just Emily and I in the room.

"How could you.." I asked. She was crying now too.

"Ali I'm sorry. I made a mistake."

"You're sorry? Why would you do this to me? I love you! And on my birthday?!" I screamed.

"I know I know I'm sorry. And I love you too! You have to believe me."

"How the hell could I believe you? What made you choose her over Me?" I was full on screaming now. Tears just kept coming.

"Alison I don't know. I do love you.."

"Bull shit!" I yelled. She started to walk towards me and grab my hand.

"Ali---" she started but I cut her off.

"Don't touch me!" We stood in silence then I hear what part of our song was playing. It was our favorite part because we thought it describes how we love each other.

"You're the perfect melody
The only harmony I want to hear.
You're my favorite part of me.
With you standing next to me I have nothing to fear."

When she realized what song it was and part of the song it was she looked straight at the floor.

"I need you to leave." I said with my voice breaking.

"A-are you breaking up with me?" She asked crying.

I nodded my head and opened the door for her to leave.

She slowly nodded her head and walked out. I slammed the door behind her staying up there crying. The girls found me crying and I explained to them what happened. They were so mad at Emily. Hanna went down stairs and told everyone to get out. She came back about 5 minutes later saying that everyone gone. I stayed up that whole night crying.

Emily's POV:

How could I be this stupid? What was I thinking ?? I lost her. I really lost her. I went into my house and went straight in to the room. I through things, screamed, and punched the wall. Later, I just say in my bed crying through the whole night. It was supposed to be a special night for the both of us, mostly her of course. We were supposed to spend time together, because tomorrow I leave to California for college.

I wake up and I get my things ready.i say good bye to my mom then  I head straight to the airport. Ali hasn't left my mind yet.

Alison's POV:

I only slept for about 3 hours.  I look at the clock. It's 9:45. Emily would be on her plane to California. She broke me. She really broke me. I don't think a day will go by where I won't think about Emily Fields.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

397K 7.3K 74
-A is gone, and the girls are back together. Alison comes back to rosewood to start her life again, but what happens when she realizes she has feelin...
21.3K 381 18
A desperate Emily, financially broken, she will be pampered by a sponsor; in the search for a 'sugar daddy' and easy money... what will be the thing...
54.2K 1K 37
Alison and Emily have been secretly seeing each other for months, but neither one have come out to their friends or families yet. What will happen wh...
829K 19.1K 39
A year after Emily's mom passes away, her dad meets a new woman but she's a little younger than him. In fact, much younger. Alison, at 26 years old a...