Hisoka Daughter(Hunter x Hunt...

Por DekeshaTab101

He is looking. They are looking. We are looking. For our happiness, our love, our smile, our Strawberry... Más

Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter. 6
Chapter. 7
Chapter. 8
Not A Chapter.
Chapter 9.

Chapter 1.

13K 333 375
Por DekeshaTab101

Hisoka was just walking through the city with a young girl on his shoulders. The girl was happy and kept looking everywhere, and taking in the beautiful sights of the city. He walked to a hotel and took the elevator to his room. When he got there he put the child on the bed and kneel beside her. "Strawberry, I have to do something. Stay here and lock the door when I'm gone. And rest till I'm back. I want you to meet some people." He said.

The girl nodded her head happily and smiled. "Yes, father." She said. Hisoka smiled at her and kissed her forehead. He got up and went to the front door. He opened it and before he stepped out, he stopped and looked at the young girl. She smiled and ran up to him and hugged his leg. (She's only five). He patted her head and she let go. He walked out of the room and closed the door behind him.

The little girl quickly locked the door and ran to the queen size bed and jumped on it. She layed down, smiling to herself before falling into a dreamless sleep.

She was woken up, with a start. There, at the door was a loud knock. 'It's not father. It's not the same nen.' She thought. She look at the clock and it was 2 in the morning. Being her curious self, she went to see who it was. But before she could get off her bed she heard the front door being kick down. She grabbed her teddy bear and went under the bed.

She heard footsteps outside her bedroom door, and the door opening. She shut her eyes tight and made sure she didn't make a sound. She felt a hand grabbed her ankle and pulled her out from under the bed. She made no noise even though she wanted to. She opened her eyes and looked at the man in front of her. 'Pig.' Was the only thing she thought of.

The man was fat and was already sweating, and he wore a white tank top that has a pizza stain on it, with pants that has a belt. She looked at him, horrified, and started to shake. He put her on the bed and grabbed his belt. "Now, let's have some fun." He said, unbuckling his belt and the buttons on his pants.

With Hisoka

He returns to the hotel thinking. When he took a step in side, he felt a presence with his daughter. He scowl and ran up there. He took the stairs and ran up to the third story. He ran to his room to see the door down on the ground. Hisoka walked in quietly, but fast.

He went to the bedroom, to see the door opened. "Now, let's have some fun." Was all he heard to make him lose it. He barged in and saw a fat pig. Faster than the eye, the pig was dead with cards sticking out all over his body. He ran to his shaking daughter, and hold her close. "F-father, I . . . I was so scared.I-I froze u-up. She said crying.

"Shhh, calm down, strawberry. I'm here, don't worry just calm down. No one's going to get you now." He whispered trying to calm her down.

She calmed down a bit, but she clenched her fist in her fathers shirt. He notice i, and started stroking her hair. "Calm down, Strawberry. I'm here, and no one else. You have nothing to worry." He said. She fully calm down and went to sleep.

Hisoka felt her breathing even, and he smiled at her. He kissed her forehead, and look outside the glass wall. He glared outside but not to any one. 'I left her here. How could I, her father just leave her here!' He thought, sighing. He looked down at his daughter sleeping figure and smiled. He laid her down on the bed and pulled up the covers. He lay next to her and too went to sleep.

The girl woken up by the smell of food. She sit up on the bed and opened her eyes groggily. She got off the bed and grabbed her teddy bear. She opened her bedroom door and walked into the living room. She saw Hisoka making breakfast and smiled.

"Morning father. What are you making?" She asks. "Morning, strawberry. Eggs, bacon, with some rice." He said. She smiled more. 'Bacon.' She thought almost drooling. She quickly sat on the stool and put her teddy bear on the table. Hisoka just chuckled at her silliness.

He put the food on two separate plates and put one in front of the little girl and one in front of him. "Strawberry, you'r going to meet the people I talked about today." Hisoka said eating his food. The girl smiled and nodded her head. "Yes, father! I'll be happy to meet them." She said. Hisoka smiled and finished his food.

Middle of the day.

Hisoka got out of the shower and put on his regular clothes. "Come, strawberry. It's time to go." He said walking out of the room. The girl smiled and nodded her head. She grabbed her teddy bear and followed her father.

"So, where are we going to meet the people, father?" She asked. Hisoka just chuckled. "Wait and see, strawberry." The girl pouted at her answer but still smiled. They walked through the busy city, and as always the little girl took in the sights, even though she seen them practically everyday.

They walked out of the city and, to an abandon city. It was blocked off from other people, and the buildings where old, and some falling apart.

But they went to one building. It was two stories high, and looked like it was in good shape. But when they walked in, it was horrible. Everything was on the ground, practically everything was in pieces.

But the little girl just smiled. She didn't care how everything looked like, she just wanted to meet her fathers friends, or whatever relation he has with them.

Hisoka stopped and turned around. "Strawberry, we're going to do a little test. You are going to be blindfolded and have to find the people I was talking about." He said crouching to her height. "Will they give me a prize for looking for them?" She asks. He nodded his head. The girl smiled more brightly and nodded her head.

She closed her eyes and felt something cover her eyes. "Come, follow me strawberry." Hisoka said standing up. The girl looked around. "But, how? I can't see you." She said, with her hands out looking for her father.

He chuckled. "Used the wind." Was all he said. The girl put down her arms, and stood still. Listening, for the wind. The wind blew, and she found her father. She smiled and walked to where her father was. He smiled, and chuckled.

They kept on walking, and Hisoka Kept looking back to see if she was still there. She was still there, following him. He stopped and grabbed his child. "Okay, strawberry. I'm going to talk to them, and I'll give you the signal to come. OK" He asked.

She smiled and nodded her head. He patted her head and put her down. He walked into a different room, and everyone in there notice his presence. "Hisoka! You'r finally here!" Shalnark said, hopping off a boulder. "What took you so long? If you didn't come I would've go and kill your ass." Phinks said irritated. "It doesn't matter what took him so long. As long as he shows up he's fine." Pakunoda said.

"I was just busy." Hisoka said. 'Busy? When is he busy?' Feitan thought. Just then a cool breeze went through the the place and everyone felt another person's presence. "Hisoka, someone followed you." Freitas said, looking at him bored. Hisoka smiled. "Yes. I let someone follow me here." He said.

Everyone got into a fighting dance but someone spoke up. "But, you must have a reason too. Right Hisoka?" Chrollo Said with his usual face on. Everyone was looking at Hisoka, and some waiting to kill him. "That is right. Now come little one." He said looking in the direction where his daughter is.

Everyone followed his gaze, and out came from the shadows, was a little girl blindfolded. "A little girl?" Machi said confused. "She's going to do a little test. If she finds you blind folded, you have to give her a little something. And if she cant she will give you something." Hisoka said leaning on a wall.

"That sounds easy enough." Nobunaga said, crossing his arms. "Don't move or make a sound, other wise she'll know where you are." Hisoka said chuckling.

"How many are there?" Her little voice said. "12." Hisoka said. The girl took in a deep breath and blew it out. "~Rock - a - bye - baby~." She started singing in a very innocent voice, but in a creepy way. "~In The treetop. When the wind blows, the cradle will rock. When the bough breaks, the cradle will fall. And down will come baby, cradle and all~" She finished.

There was a light breeze, and the little found someone. She turned on her heals and started walking to that person. She stopped and look at the person with her hand out, like she wanted something. "I have found you." She said smiling. Bonolenov had wide eyes and look at Hisoka. "How she do that?" He asked.

Hisoka just smiled. Give her something." He said. "Like what?" Bonolenov asked. "Two little balls of your aura please?" She asked. He looked down at the little girl and eyed her a little before forming two little balls of his arua.

They where put in her hand and she smiled more. "Thank you mister!" She exclaims happily. She put one in her mouth and ate it. Everyone, except Hisoka and Chrollo was surprised. 'Very interesting.' He thought.

The girl made a disgusted face. "Your aura. It tastes dead." She said nodding her head 'no'. Hisoka threw a empty jar to the little girl and she caught it. "The jar was making noise, so I knew it was thrown, to me." She said opening the jar and put the other aura in.

She closed it and turned around. She was humming and moving her head like she was looking for something. Her head stopped at one person and smiled. "Two." She said and walked to that person.

Uvogin looked down at the little child in front of him. "May I please have two balls of your aura?" She asked. "No" his gruffly voice said. She pouted but smiled. "Pretty please?" She asked again. He smiled evilly at her and pulled back his arm and made a fist. "Have this instead!" He said and was about to punch her. His fist was an inch away and it stopped by someone else's hand. it was Hisoka's hand.

 He was glaring at Uvogin, and was squeezing his hand tightly. "Don't you dare touch her." He said with venom in his voice.

Hisoka let go of Uvogin fist, and some of them where completely shocked, but didn't show. "What are you doing Hisoka?" Uvogin, asked looking at Hisoka with a frown. "Just don't touch her. That is all I ask." He said patting the girls head. 

The girl smiled. "Let's make a deal." She said, and all eyes where on her. "Well what is it, girl." Uvogin asked. "If you let me have two balls of you'r aura I'll do anything that is fighting that is after I find everyone. It can be mentally or physically." She said smiling, without a care. 

'This kid has a death wish.' Feitan thought. 'Interesting.' Chrollo thought while mentally smiling. 

"It's a deal kid." Uvogin said smiling. She smiled brighter than the sun and nodded her head. Uvogin put out his hand and there was a glowing ball forming in his hand. It was one huge ball of aura. "Here kid." He said handing the aura to her. She pouted a bit before taking a huge bite out of the aura. 

Hisoka chuckled at his daughters face. She made a sour face and whipped her head. "That was sour! But it was good." She said and took a little piece of aura and put it in her jar.

She turned around and waited. 'Oh crap, I have to sneeze. This is the worst time to sneeze.' Shalnark thought, trying to hold in the sneeze. "Three, and please sneeze." The girl said turning towards him and walked his way.

'Well I tried.' He thought before sneezing. "Achoo! *sniff* how did you know I was going to sneeze?" He asked out of curiosity. "You'r body tense when you tried to hold it in, making me know where exactly where you are." She said smiling and having her hand out. He smiled and handed her two small aura balls. She put one in the jar, and popped the other in her mouth.

She smiled showing her teeth, and was accidentally drooling. Her teeth looked like a wolf, and she quickly covered her mouth, with her hand. "Oops. Sorry you saw that, you'r aura was delicious." She said. 

Shalnark smiled and patted her head. "Don't worry. That was just surprising that's all kid." He said. She smiled and turned around, and quickly found someone already. "Four, and five." She said walking to the two. "See you idiot! She found us cause you where near me!" Phinks shouted at Franklin, who just glared at him. 

"I found you, when you kept breathing hard. Not out of breath, but out of irritation. Why?" She asked giving Phinks a confused look by tilting her head. "There's no reason of why I get irritated. I'm [just short on patience right now." He said looking away from the kid and glaring at Franklin.  

"Oh, I see." She said giggling. He whipped his head in her direction with wide but suspicious eyes. "You haven't gotten enough sleep. About four hours you went to sleep. Now aura please." She said having her hands out for the both of them.

~~~~~~~~~

Doesn't Hisoka's daughter look great! It's not her five year old self but she still looks great! For some reason I think this story was crap, crap, and crap. Don't know why. But if you liked it, punch the 'like' button like a boss, and comment down below! Keep reading the story, and if you want, check out the other book's I made! Love ya!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

6K 349 60
Raine goes on an adventure to a deadly jungle with mythical beasts to get revenge on a former Spider who destroyed her home. She's trained hard to ke...
201K 5.4K 35
(Y/n) is an assassin for the (L/n) family. She's gone to participate in the Hunter Exams in an attempt to escape her assassin career. It should be a...
66.3K 1.2K 26
~𝙳𝚎𝚜𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗~ 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙺𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚞𝚊 𝚋𝚞𝚝, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚍 𝚒𝚝. 𝙺�...
2.6K 65 19
my first story based off the hunterxhunter anime show. feedback is greatly appreciated:) read and enjoy started: August 1 2020 finished?: August 15 2...